Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Gaming!

Babygirl12 March 20th, 2015

What type of games do you like to play (rpg, sandbox, puzzle, action,ect.) and on what platform? Whats your favorite game?

EtherealTears March 20th, 2015

I use to play WoW. quit a week back and thus the reason I'm here really. lol.

I still play other games. MOBAs and survival sandbox games mostly.

MoonGoddess22 March 20th, 2015

I'm all over the place, my favorite game of all time is Half Life 2 man I just love it! I actually have loved every single valve game there is (except Dota 2). But at the moment I'm leaning towards like Pokon, Final Fantasy VII, and Kingdom Hearts. If anyone wants to play Pokon, Team Fortress 2, or Counter-Strike: G.O. If love that!

EtherealTears March 20th, 2015

recently got into CS:GO. I use to hate CS. Because that use to be the game all the bad boys played. I was the COD, BF supporter. :P

And yeah, use to play TF2 as well.

MoonGoddess22 March 21st, 2015

This thread needs more posts! Make it so peoples! Lest talk about games!

Takis186 March 21st, 2015

Sandbox styleRPGs mostly. I love Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls and Fallout series.

I also like strategy. My favorite strategy is Surpreme Commander.

And many more from different genres(Like LoL, ESO, Aion etc, even Solitaire lol)

Babygirl12 OP March 21st, 2015

Im in to skyrim and right now totally digging terraria lol

CoffeeAddict31 March 21st, 2015

Destiny or family feud.

Seraphina2 July 24th, 2015

My favourite game is Monopoly and in physical format

slowdecline48 August 2nd, 2023

Traffic dodging.

(just kidding)

BUBBLYSOUL97 August 11th, 2023

@Babygirl12 just teach me what to play with you

HappyMoonlight August 11th, 2023

I love to play independent game, they generally have an interest gameplay. As for my favourite it would be Minecraft since it's the game I played the most in my life, but I love the valve licences to like Portal, Half-life or Team Fortress 2

SammyLouise November 5th, 2023

I love playing co-op games with either my partner or my sister. I love overcooked, it takes two, and keep talking and nobody explodes. Me and my sister also recently played A Way Out. Personally, I also really love a farming sim at the moment 🤣 so stardew valley, or story of seasons. 

limesnlemons44 November 7th, 2023

@Babygirl12 Action games like Yakuza 0 and Yomi Hustle are usually my favorites but I like people playground and Terraria (sandbox). I used to play on PC but it's broken now so i just play on my switch for now 

Michelle1575 November 12th, 2023

@Babygirl12 I love playing pule games, usually on a computer since they help my mind to unwind in a way

friendlyMoon8560 November 12th, 2023

@Babygirl12 roblox. Does anyone play Roblox here?Â