Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is it Worth Eating?

communicativePond1728 November 24th, 2023

Hey, for people that like eating and exploring in the kitchen, I'd love to share any new foods and recipes we've tried here.

bekfast_1700869913.jpeg

Some new things I've tried recently is pemmican and water buffalo yoghurt.

With the water buffalo yoghurt I tried it in a smoothie with dark coffee, dark hot chocolate powder, amber maple syrup, a whole banana, five frozen strawberries, walnuts, flax, oatmeal and protein powders. 

Optimisticempath November 25th, 2023

@communicativePond1728 cool idea :D how did you like it?

communicativePond1728 OP November 25th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

The smoothie and pemmican was pretty mid, but it was healthy and the moment so I give it a solid score...like six or seven out of 10!

lilLamz November 25th, 2023

Hii pond how are you doin?? I was searching you whole day today

communicativePond1728 OP November 25th, 2023

@lilLamz

What's up lambsies?! Went to a cafe then a bit of shopping. Might go bough hunting...decorate up some window boxes a bit

magicalTree4461 November 26th, 2023

@communicativePond1728 Sounds enjoyable 😊

lilLamz November 26th, 2023

Great you atleast had fun👍🏻

communicativePond1728 OP December 2nd, 2023

@lilLamz

I wouldn't go that far! These days it's all a matter of keeping it neutral. Maybe there were little moments of fun? I don't remember now

lilLamz December 2nd, 2023

Ohh same here pond,but hope you are coping well with all of this

Yesterday I had a grass-fed sloppy joe with non-GMO spicy tomato mix with avocado mayo on a bakery bun.

Paired it with a dill pickle salad.

Also had a beer with it; I normally don't drink and remember why...

Today for midmeal I had a hamburger bun (Hamburger inside a bun -pickle, hamburger, cheese.) and a coke.

For breakfast I had mesa sunrise cereal with almond milk.

And for dinner I had leftover Chinese (Rise, veggies and sweet and sour pork.) and some beer.

I also tried drinking a couple sips of beer but basically instigated an instant headache so...now I'm frantically drinking water. 

Like a boss.

Oh. I also had half a hot chocolate with breakfast.

Is this post problematic.

Is eating a necessity, not a hobby?

*Panics*

BooksHugsandTea6370 December 14th, 2023

@communicativePond1728 I agree.  Is this meant to be more of a recipe collection?  Or are you creating a food log?  ?  Platy 

BooksHugsandTea6370 December 19th, 2023

(bump) hey @communicativePond1728!  I was not meaning to say that sarcastically.  It is just that you may get more replies if you had your post moved to another section of the forum.

Is food an area of struggle for you?  or did you mean for this to be more of a gather and share recipes - like a cook or baker might do (maybe) - like more of a hobby? ?   <3 BooksHugs

bouncyMusic133 December 15th, 2023

@communicativePond1728

looks delicious! Thank you for sharing!