Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Recipes!

Keith22534 November 8th, 2023

Hi hi, I'm not an avid chef but i would love if i get some easy nutella recipes!

<3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 8th, 2023

@Keith22534

Recipe using nutella, Keith?😋

I think if I can, I'll add (and I do lol) Nutella in everything lol, cake, pancakes, waffles, just a plain old nutella spread on bread sandwich etc!🥰

Keith22534 OP November 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yum! I do that too but I want a unique recipe. Because we’ve got a week of holidays so I wanted to try something new! 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 8th, 2023

@Keith22534

Aw let's hope someone shares something unique (and edible👀) then lol! Maybe YouTube would have something cool to try?

Keith22534 OP November 9th, 2023

@SociusVj

omg- this all seems so tasty. thank you so much!

<3

cyanPlatypus6370 November 20th, 2023

@Keith22534, also... you might try checking out if there is a website for the Nutella brand itself (or if it is under the company who makes Nutella).  I recently was looking for new supper ideas at THE Pillsbury Dough Boy website.  They've a TON of recipes there!

Alternatively, you might try websites like JIF.com or skippy.com - which of course are actually peanut butter brands, but I think you could easily substitute Nutella in for the pb if you'd like. 

Sorry, I do not have any super recipes that I know are great because I've tried them :\  But I do hear you, a new recipe or *something!* new to try regarding food stuff.  Good luck, Keith!  :D  Platy 

P.S.  I just learned... the company who make Nutella things are Ferrero!  Surprised me! Ferrero, our brands -Nutella

Keith22534 OP November 21st, 2023

@cyanPlatypus6370

ohhh, that’s actually a nice idea, thankyou!

I’ll be sure to check their website.

<3