Hey Everyone!

Happy New Year!

feliz-2022.gif

Let's share a little look back at 2024!

Notable Posts
@Jenna thrills us with easy recipes, here, in our new Recipe Section
Peanut Butter Smoothie 
@Slowdecline48 has a massive 22 hearts in their Hobby Journal here

The Hobby Zone Room turned One Year Old!
@SomebodySpicy13 tells all here

@Lou73 posted about the Big Garden Birdwatch here

@EmotionsListener became our Amigurimi Expert here

We had a massshoosive forum restructure here

One of my favourite topics over the year was the birthing of butterflies! yes, we have Hobby Zone baby butterflies, brilliantly posted about here
by @Lou73 here beautiful butterflies where we watched them hatch and grow and we named them all!
and by @SomebodySpicy13  here Painted Lady butterflies
But really so many wonderful posts, far too many to count so if you posted then thank-you!

and I looked back on 2023 here

Things that happened

Hobby Zone was broken up and new Communities were formed:-
Read more here 

Here are the new Communities that have blossomed from their original seeds in Hobby Zone:

• Arts & Crafts

• Icebreakers and Games

• Music & Dance

• Poetry

• Reading & Writing

• TV & Movies

Celebrate your Team over 2023:-

@EmotionsListener
    @SleepyShyCat
    @SomebodySpicy13
    @TheToastGod
    @DipityEnigma
    @Lou73
    @PurpleLady568
    @ThadSterling
    @hiraxx
    @MistyMagic
    @NicholasW
    @Paprika001

So I have to ask, what are you all planning for 2024?
    Do you have any goals that you want to reach?

What about your hobbies? Will you find that Arts & Crafts is more your scene or perhaps Music and Dance or somewhere else?

@adaptableOcean4193 @Aileen1114117 @AJ1232005 @Aliceiin3rdwonderland @beachyone @BelovedMe @butdoesanyonenotice @butterlycow @calmmoon2104 @calmSky3414 @charmingSky5972 @confidentrabbit7311 @CosmicMiracle @DipityEnigma @EchoicEternity @EmotionsListener @FallandWinterPlease00 @hiraxx @Interestingkiwi @interlligentshawzk @intoxfantasy @jujubears @Katieinbloom @LadyOrgasma @Liv125 @Lou73 @LoveMyMoonflowers @lyricalAngel70 @Merliah001 @MilaAvery @MistyMagic @Mrunal11 @MunchieTaters @mytwistedsoul @NicholasW @Paisleykaat @Paprika001 @practicalTree3613 @PurpleLady568 @SerenitysFire @shiningBeauty72 @SleepyShyCat @SmileSravani @SomebodySpicy13 @SparklingSeashells @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sweetrosa1987 @ThadSterling @theboymoana @thetoastgod @tidyHickory3283 @victoriousblue17 @warmheartedCamp3360 @WarmLightXO @wisly03 @WorkingitThrough2 @WorriedMagpie

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 30th, 2023

@MistyMagic

Such a lovely recap hehe. Thank you for sharing!🦋

Wishing everyone a gentle, loving and kind new year ahead filled with many sweet moments and fun experiences.💖

MistyMagic OP December 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You too Sun, you are always the first to reply so I am glad you enjoyed the recap, you have posted so many times I have lost count. A very happy New Year to You!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 30th, 2023

@MistyMagic

Heheh 🙈 thank youuu!💖

WorkingitThrough2 December 30th, 2023

@MistyMagic

what are you all planning for 2024? I would like to explore new crafts and DIY projects.
Do you have any goals that you want to reach? I want to work on getting better mentally and strive to do better with the issues in life.

What about your hobbies? Will you find that Arts & Crafts is more your scene or perhaps Music and Dance or somewhere else? Misty, I think that I am all over the place. 😂I do a little of so many things I struggle to know where they fit😂❤️.

Thanks for being a wonderful Leader❤️and Supporter of your team. Happy New year and I look forward to what is to come.❤️

@WorkingitThrough2 Happy New Year to you too!

HealingTalk December 30th, 2023

Happy New Year, Misty!

@MistyMagic

@HealingTalk

To you too

congratulations-celebrate.gif

HealingTalk December 30th, 2023

Wow, that's amazing!

Have a wonderful 2024, Misty!

You deserve nothing but the very best!

@MistyMagic

slowdecline48 January 1st

Happy New Year & all the usual cr*p...

I do have goals but am not that attached to them. Given my permanent health issues & life's tendency to get in the way of my projects, I've learned not to get my hopes up about completion of anything.

Lou73 January 1st

@MistyMagic

A wonderful summary Misty! And I'm honoured to have made one of your favourite posts 🤗 I loved making that thread so much and so pleased that everyone else enjoyed it too 😄 🦋

I think I would like to continue my small success with gardening from last year, I sewed some seeds and they actually grew into flowers! 😲🤭 I also got lots of new art supplies for Christmas so looking forward to experimenting with them 🖌 

And looking forward to seeing everyone else's hobbies too! 

Merliah001 January 14th

@Cancun please reply. Happy New Year ð¥°ð¥ºð¥º

Jewelmoon17 January 15th

@MistyMagic

Happy New Year!!!!

slowdecline48 January 15th

@MistyMagic Nice replay of Cupsian "greatest hits".

😂 Had no idea my hobby journal was linked here until now...that explains the new views in the last few days. I was wondering how these new people found my stuff all of a sudden.

Been meaning to make a batch of those oatmeal cookies. If the batter gets too thick, there's the question of what to thin it with. For the vegans here, I'd imagine soy or almond milk would do fine.

MistyMagic OP January 15th

@slowdecline48 Happy New Year! Your art is going really well, maybe add in what you are using too? I would be interested.

slowdecline48 January 16th

@MistyMagic  😕 Er, okay, if you want...I can list my tools used in future posts. Will have to remember to do so.

lovelyButterfly2844 January 16th

@MistyMagic

Happy New Year too! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead. :)