Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Intro Thread

SupremeMemeMachine November 12th, 2022

Hi! My name is Lee, I'm 19, and I like birds/birdwatching, drawing, playing music, hiking, and crocheting :-) pursuing hobbies has improved my mental health a lot and I'd love to talk to other people who like similar things!

EmotionsListener November 12th, 2022

@SupremeMemeMachine

Hello Lee, welcome to the Hobby Zone! Sounds like you have a lot of fun hobbies to share with us as well! I can't wait to hear more about the birds you've seen, and maybe see some of your drawings or crochet creations!

SleepyShyCat November 13th, 2022

@SupremeMemeMachine

Hi Lee 😸

I can't crochet (not for lack of trying) but everything else I enjoy a lot! Just yesterday I spent the morning Bird watching with my grandparents, listening to their favourite music, and then going hiking with them in the afternoon. Always a relaxing time 🐦🎶🌄

MistyMagic November 13th, 2022

@SleepyShyCat I can't crochet either lol! Knitting though I can just about lol

Listening - One Step At A Time!

SupremeMemeMachine OP November 16th, 2022

@MistyMagic I'm soo bad at knitting haha, I started crocheting because knitting looked too complicated!

MistyMagic November 13th, 2022

@SupremeMemeMachine Hi Lee, welcome, what kinds of birds have you caught sight of, and what do you draw?

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Bellacloud9 November 14th, 2022

@SupremeMemeMachine

I love watching birds in the park. But of all the birds I’ve seen pigeons are always my favorite. They had stupid lil heads that wobble when they walk and today I saw two fighting over a hotdog bun. They make me smile when I see them on my way to class and they always are doing something weird. It’s a little joy that I love indulging in!

November 14th, 2022

@SupremeMemeMachine

hey Lee!

not entirely related but I just wanted to say I think your hobbies are pretty cool