Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy New Year and Hello Again!!!

Shortasiankid January 13th

Hello to everyone old and new to the group.Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season.Since I last wrote I've been through some hiccups here and there but who doesn't experience some during their weight loss journey.I decided for my New Year's resolution I will lose weight this year.In order to make sure that happens I will implement fasting,more excercise,and calorie counting.After I started fasting last week alongside walking and drinking more water I've lost a bit of weight.From the heaviest I've ever been 180 to 160 pounds.I will continue to post/write updates.For now I will Continue my efforts towards weight loss.

Hiya @Shortasiankid welcome back and happy new year to you!💛

It's so commendable how you acknowledge the hiccups and are determined to work on the goals you've set for yourself. Sending strength and good wishes to you. Keep going!

PoliteOcean February 4th

@Shortasiankid

Hey there~ Thank you for posting and sharing your Journey with us! And Happy New year to you too!

Just checking in with you to see how your journey is continuing to go for you as we have entered this New month of February?! Please continue to keep us updated on your efforts and endeavors! We are here for you. 

Shortasiankid OP February 7th

@PoliteOcean

I'm sorry for replying back late but my weight loss journey is going well so far.What I have  done so far is first 2 weeks 3 days on and 4 days off workout schedule along with walking 3k steps every day.Now I am aiming for 4 days on 3 days off workout schedule and 5k steps every day.My diet either consist of me barely eating like 1-2 a day.If I don't eat I just drink water,green tea,and take vitamin B12.

PoliteOcean February 7th

@Shortasiankid

Hey there! No worries!.. and thanks for the reply and keeping us updated on things. 

Glad to hear for you that your journey has been going well so far!… it sounds like you have made & created goals & a path that are working for you personally. …. And congrats on increasing your step goal, As well as creating a schedule suited to help you meet those personal goals for yourself. 

Keep up the great work you are doing and thank you for sharing with us! Please continue to keep us updated on your journey. We are here for you. 

Shortasiankid OP February 7th

@PoliteOcean

Thanks for the kind words and will be sure to post updates on my progress. Â