Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Any tips?

Smolbean23 June 16th, 2020

Ok so, i need to loose weight during quarantine ive gained like 60 pounds and i need to loose that and the rest of my extra fat before school starts in september and hope i can make it there. i cant go to a gym or do sports due to my parents working. If you have any tips or ideas let me know! Thank you so much! ( if you were wondering i am about 110 over the avrage whigaht for my hight and age)I know fat so thats why i doing this so i can be more comfortable with me and in certin clothes cuz i love going to the beach but i cant wear a swinsuit, Thanks again for reading this or for any help! :)

Traveller8 June 30th, 2020

@BiSnake

On the other hand a good meal plan is basic. Better if you can get professional nutritional help but if that's not posible just be sure you keep on eating balanced and enough. If you are going to start a heavy workout plan increase the protein and carb intake. And don't forget that in this weird times you need to keep you immune system at top so eating healthy is a must.

AddictedTealover98 June 16th, 2020

Heya. Actually im in the same boat and I need to cut down and lose weight before my semester start (Im counted overweight for my height). I've researched before but never managed to start. Of course this may take time and as long you have the spirit I'm sure you can do it! A bit basic but hope you find this more helpful.

• Self discipline your time about 20-30 minutes or break it up into shorter segments spread throughout the day.
  • Track your workouts with fitness apps so that you know what to do/act as a guide
  • Add fun to your exercise
  • Sneak movement into your routine (Use your chores. Exercise during commercial breaks, Move around the house more)
  • Reward yourself when you're done (not too much snacks/unhealthy food of course but still small rewards)
  • A link for more - https://www.excelsiorortho.com/blog/2020/04/01/tip-for-staying-active-healthy-during-quarantine

Tea 🍵 | Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL

Smolbean23 OP June 17th, 2020

Thank you so much ill be sure to do this!

M3gxn June 28th, 2020

@BiSnake there's some really good fitness videos on YouTube try Madfits dance workouts they're such a fun way to workout