Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Small achievements celebration

Love220 July 24th

Hello everyone!

As I've been through depression the previous 2 months, I claimed a helpful tip that could elevate my mood better than before. The tip is "Celebrating small achievements". 

It can be getting up from sleep early, finishing homework, having a healthy meal after a long time of unhealthy eating, losing 1 kg, succeeding in a simple exam, etc.

There are more examples of the small achievements we can have daily and they truly exist every day! 

For me, I'm working on a project that requires marketing and reaching millions of audiences while I'm just a junior at marketing. All I have done is celebrate every 1 or 2 views, listens, plays, or likes on social media and my website visits. 

How can we celebrate? It is important to choose who we can celebrate our achievements with. Having good company of people who would love to see our happiness and cheerful moments can bring more joy to our celebrations.

I wanted to share this tip as it could help me get out of a bad depression cycle.

Now, I encourage you all to enjoy, write down your achievements, and acknowledge them every day.

I wanted to share one of my achievements which is my past 2 years of music streams which I didn't even think of celebrating. So, I wanted to celebrate them with you :)

1000047771_1721806180.jpg

PoliteOcean July 24th

@Love220

Awesome job to you on celebrating the smaller achievements in your life. 

I agree that it’s so important to celebrate All of our accomplishments no matter how big or small. They are all important and it keeps us moving forwards on a positive path. And on track with healthier goals! 

Keep up the great work! 

Love220 OP July 24th

@PoliteOcean glad that you agree! Thanks!

ayesha46269 July 24th

@PoliteOcean I totally agree!