Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weekly Check Nov 5

philosophicalperson8202 November 6th, 2017

I'm not doing too good. My sleep schedule is out of whack been sleeping and waking up late. I've finished all my uni assignments but this free time is making me feel more anxious and lonely than free. Been trying to get in touch with people and hang out to divert my mind. Not feeling very happy with my current situation. Trying to get out of the house more but on some days its hard.

PoliteOcean November 7th, 2017

@philosophicalperson8202

Sorry to hear that things have not been going so well for you this past week... but this gives you a chance to see the things that need to be worked on and worked out. Perhaps you can make a list of the things you want to prioritize and work on those things for yourself. Y ou can do it..keep your head up.

Also, I post a "Check in thread" weekly.. .so theres no need to create your own. You can feel free to use that check in that i post every Saturday... that way others can see it better and support you as well... here is the link for this past week November 4th. (Come Saturday the 11th I will create a new one and so-on).. :)

philosophicalperson8202 OP November 8th, 2017

@PoliteOcean Thank you and yes, I'll do that :) Appreciate it!