Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN NOVEMBER 4TH!~

PoliteOcean November 4th, 2017

HELLO EVERYONE!

WELCOME TO THIS WEEK'S HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN~ This is our "FIRST" Check-in for NOVEMBER!

**DON'T FORGET!!

"TODAY NOVEMBER 4TH" IS OUR LAST DAY FOR THE BREAST CANCER AWARENESS & FALL EVENT!**..

GET THOSE PHOTOS POSTED HERE!

How has everyone been doing over the past week?

What things did you accomplish or learned about yourself in October?!

What healthy habits do you feel you can take with you into November?

What have been your good and positive points this week?!

What things would you like to talk to us about or share with us this week?!

WE want to hear from YOU!! smiley

Image result for how are you doing today

@AffyAvo @TakeAStandAgainstBullying @Moj @AliNurse @RoseRael @sail46 @JLantern @Zeraphim @Sadme70 @Gardenlady @mimameid @MellieTronx @lovingbanana5204 @DogLover1991 @fruityvision @Essdee @Windflowers @Alia2 @DragonFaerie @Cloudysummer @888Butterfly888 @Kevan @inventiveWheel @softFern50 @brightCherry8538 @intuitiveWest8187 @DavidMatt @bubbleChestnut3363 @mm13 @SwampWitch @strugglingmegan @Ravenclaw7 @PhoenixAsh @Erato @BlueberryFriend @BridgetAileen

PoliteOcean OP November 4th, 2017

**This week has been ok... Anxiety was up a little over the past week but, I'm here and keep pushing through it.......

**I Kept up with my app'ts, exercises and stayed on track with eating....and taught One Zumba class this week.......And my water intake has been decent this week.

**I haven't slept as well as I would have liked this week, going to bed much later than I would like, which causes me to get up later as well...which puts me behind on other things throughout the day.... So I need to keep working on that, and getting to bed earlier.

**The leaves are finally changing colors here now that November has hit, and the weather got a little milder again this week, so I was able to get out and get the puppy out for his walks/activity this week at the Lake Which we both enjoy! It felt good to see and feel the Sun again cool and feel the "warmth"

** I started a "touch" of Christmas Shopping lastnight, (just a few small things for my son) and it felt nice to start "getting into the Holiday spirit"..I'm ready for Christmas movies and holiday family time as it lifts my spirits a bit.........

**Today is REST DAY!...Although, I attended a POUND FITNESS class this morning.... which felt great. I haven't gone in a month. Now just gotta run a few errands, and a little fall-cleaning. I buy more clothes/shoes than I know what to do with!.. lol.. so I gotta start making room in my closet again. frownwink

HOPE EVERYONE ELSE HAS HAD A GREAT WEEK! smiley

BridgetAileen November 5th, 2017

Whew! October has passed. It was a difficult month in some ways (depression-wise mostly). However, I made it through. I want to focus on self-care and making sure that I accomplish even a couple of simple things each day to start building back motivation and energy. I want to continue the new eating "plan". I don't really call myself "vegan" or "plant-based". I'm sort of a hybrid. cheeky But so far, it's working for me. This month I intend to get a good system of meal planning in place. That should help a lot as I continue to transition.

HopefulSong17 November 9th, 2017

@BridgetAileen Sounds like a brilliant plan! Keep up the good work!!!

November 5th, 2017

I exercised several times using my Wii Fit last week. I am engaging in step exercise and boxing using this board.

I am also looking to shortly get into going skating. I find that this vigorous type of exercise assists in coping with tension and stress.

I also hope to engage in strength training 1 day a week, starting this month.

Mellietronx November 5th, 2017

@PoliteOcean

How has everyone been doing over the past week? pretty okay :)

What things did you accomplish or learned about yourself in October?! that I need to slow down

What healthy habits do you feel you can take with you into November? lots of water!

What have been your good and positive points this week?! trying to find ways to motivate myself

SadMe70 November 7th, 2017

Not a great week for me with food. I had Halloween candy and other junk food and gained a couple of pounds. I missed my swimming day this week to take my husband to the doctor. Yesterday was my husband's birthday and I made him brownies, and the two of us ate the whole pan. We have a party coming up for him in 2 weeks (it's a milestone birthday) so there will be more overeating with cake but hopefully I'll be good in between.

@SadMe70 :) wow! What a week! Those brownies... Whoever invented cake for the bdays. Why coudn't they just stick to the fruit or vegies. lol Can I have a piece?

Love my new routine. This week a friend is visiting so I'm skipping some... but balancing it with lots of walking. Fruit is still the snack of the day. Nuts and almonds too. And lame sandwiches with sundried tomatoes asnd mozzarela. ;)