Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Group Support Appreciation Thread!

ASilentObserver May 26th, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I am starting this thread specifically to share the appreciation efforts of the chatroom moderators under Group Mod Challenge -III

Here are the reviews we received TODAY!

Bouquet For @Richuyulin - "Richu is always so supportive, friendly, and kind when leading sharing circle, and when modding! They are such a fantastic mod! I always enjoy it when they help me out on my shifts, I appreciate all that they do for the site as a mod and a listener! Thank you for always being there to help me and the other commods out, and thank you for always being on top of everything that is happening on the site! you put so much effort into helping out here, and you are highly appreciated!"

Bouquet For @CommunityModAlex - Alex is a great host and mod in the rooms, they try to keep the room welcoming and supportive for everyone. Also is very fun to engage within a room.

Bouquet For @GoingSafari - Saf is really supportive and engaging in chatrooms. I think they will make a great room supporter if not already 😊❤

Bouquet For @Exulansis00 - Exuu is a very welcoming, inclusive member, always making new people comfortable and trying to engage in supportive chats. I really like their presence during any sessions. Sweet Exuu ❤

Bouquet For @Aikyaa11000 - Aikyaa is a very sporty and friendly face in all rooms, they have a really supportive and lovely presence, especially during any special events. Much love ❤

Bouquet For @Iampapaya - PapaYAYyyy is very cheerful, mischievous as they say haha ...but their mischief is cute too like them, they are really fun to be around with, and are always very appreciative towards everyone. Thank you for being you, Papaya ! ❤

Bouquet For @SpicyHeart - I haven't talked to them personally, but here's an anonymous appreciation, I see them hosting sharing circle sessions, and they do such a great job at it! I also like their friendly presence in the forums. Keep it up, heart! 😊❤

Bouquet #1 For @ZenArashi - Zennn is a great host for sharing circles, and also is a good conversationalist in rooms, they keep rooms friendly for all. ❤

Bouquet #2 For @Youshine - Youshine was very helpful with answering my questions about how to host a group support chat. Youshine also sent me a link to the document form to locate a group support chat script.

Bouquet for @newpenguin - Very thoughtful and noticed my question right away.

Bouquet For @Starmedia - Thanks for being an AMAZING host! Hope to talk to you again!!

Bouquet For @John121 - You're really strong and your willingness towards living a happiness and joyful life is really awesome. I hope you are doing well.

• Thank you all for your wonderful contributions and support as well as being in the community every day to make a difference!
  • Recognize and appreciate the efforts of someone! That someone can be a member, a listener, a room supporter, a fellow chat room moderator, community moderator, etc.
Youshine May 26th, 2021

@ASilentObserver This was a pleasant surprise, I had an awful day today and this post and also feedback reminded me why I am here and why I keep doing what I'm doing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. heart

blueloveparrot December 8th, 2023

Hey, just in case you see this, chat me.

ZenArashi May 26th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Thanks Obs for sharing kind feedback from the SC & HH regulars. 💜

GoingSafari May 26th, 2021

Wow, that's so awesome to be recognized!! I've barely been active today and yesterday, so that makes it even nicer that someone thought about me. And I agree so much about the other reviews too, they are all great supporters! So thank you, this really warmed me up in a tough moment right now. <3

IceCream4IceCream May 26th, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful work you do @Richuyulin, @CommunityModAlex, @GoingSafari, @Exulansis00, @Aikyaa11000 - @Iampapaya, @SpicyHeart, @ZenArashi, @Youshine, @newpenguin, @Starmedia, @John121 heart

SpicyHeart May 26th, 2021

What did i do :onthanls though

May 26th, 2021

@jovialButterfly6752 thanks to you as well, jovial, for being the awesom butterfly you are. :')

May 26th, 2021

Thank you so much!

Skyglider June 3rd, 2021

@richuyulin you do deserve these accolades! Well done. :)

June 3rd, 2021

@Skyglider thank you so much!

Starmedia June 19th, 2021

@jovialButterfly6752

Thank you for being so supportive and for everything you do too, Jovial! Red heart

SpicyHeart May 26th, 2021

Ahhh i saw it now, youbare so sweet thank you

7CupsCommunity May 26th, 2021

This is great feedback to hear.

May 26th, 2021

Thank you so much to whoever wrote that wrote that about me! ❤️ Appreciate the recognition. Really nice surprise to wake up to.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 30th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Congratulations everyone, thankyou for being amazing group support leaders! Y'all are fabbbb❤

ASilentObserver OP June 1st, 2021

06/01/2021

Welcome back! Please join me to appreciate and congratulate these wonderful members, listeners, room supporters, and chatroom moderators who received some positive reviews for their contributions in the past week under Group Mod Challenge -III

Here are the reviews we received!

Bouquet For @CommunityModAlex - Alex is a great host and mod in the rooms, they try to keep the room welcoming and supportive for everyone . Also is very fun to engage with in a room.

Bouquet For @unique73 - They are really supportive and have a friendly approach towards everyone in the room. I love how they make everyone feel welcomed and reply to everyone's message in the room with so much kind and sweetness, also a wonderful listener, didn't made me feel left out in the room at all.

Bouquet For @CommunityModElliot - Elliot is a wonderful mod, always so kind and supportive! I often doubt myself as a new moderator, but Elliot is always understanding and quick to remind me that I'm doing just fine. Elliot has helped me to build my confidence and has always been happy to lend a hand!

Bouquet For @vroomvrooom - I learn so much from vroomvrooom every day! They always provide such wonderful words of wisdom in the LSC. They are a truly compassionate human being. I am grateful to have met such a kind person on this platform. Vroom is very patient and a great listener. They are not judgmental. Also, they genuinely care about people they listen to.

Bouquet For @lextheghost - Lex is a very empathetic and compassionate person. Lex always reaches out to check in to make sure I'm okay. They are extremely enthusiastic in all their endeavours. I am grateful to have met them Red heart thank you for everything you do lex! you brighten my day.

Bouquet For @CommunityModElliot - There’s honestly so much I could write about Elliot. He supported me from the very beginning of my group support journey. He taught me how to host. He taught me how to mod. He kept me going when I wanted to give up modding because things got tough. So credits to him for helping me become the well respected host and mod I am today. On top of all that, he’s always patient, kind, and understanding. Thank you for all that you have done and all that you will do. You make each session worth it in your own way. Looking forward to helping out again in the future. Red heart

Bouquet For @CommunityModJennie - Jennie is kind and caring. She went above and beyond to check-in on me after a challenging incident. Thank you for noticing me and caring. I know the rooms are safe when she’s on shift as her response time to incidents that occur is amazing! Not to mention the fact I know she’s just a message away if I need back-up in modding any room. I know it’s a challenge to mod so many rooms at once, and you deserve more credit than you get for all that you do. Thank you! Looking forward to seeing you around the community. Red heart

Bouquet For @CommunityModParker - Parker is approachable, friendly, and professional. I love working with Parker during his shifts because his response time is wonderful. I know he’s just a message away if I need back-up in any room or have questions about how to handle a certain situation. As an introvert, thank you for making it so easy to talk with you about things. Thank you for being so patient with me, and clearing up confusion I had around handling certain situations. As usual, I look forward to helping out again in the future. Thank you for all that you do for this community! Red heart

Bouquet For @MilaTheListener- It’s amazing to see how far she has come since the start of her listener journey. She is truly a wonderful Sharing Circle host. She is so patient in dealing with newcomers who may be causing interruptions during shares. And I am glad to see that she recently took on the Room Supporter role. I am sure others would agree when I say, we are grateful for all that she does in helping out the Sharing Circle community. Your work doesn’t go unnoticed and in case no one has told you this yet, we’re proud of you! I look forward to seeing what else you will achieve on your listener journey. Red heart

Bouquet For @CommunityModAaron - Aaron’s ability to multitask in rooms always amazes me. I know we have not known each other for that long, but I have seen Aaron supporting members in multiple rooms at once more than a few times now. I have also joined Aaron on their shift and co-modded rooms, and they are always a pleasure to work with. I agree with others when they say they know the rooms are safe when you are modding for more than a few reasons. Thank you for all you do for this community! Look forward to seeing you around and helping out again in the future! Red heart

Bouquet For @CommunityModAlex - Alex is honestly a wonderful com mod. Unfortunately due to the time zone and usual timing of his shifts, I’m almost never helpful during his shifts. He patiently puts up with my questions that didn’t get answered throughout the day. He has repeatedly shown support on my listener journey. The simple fact that he checks in on me when we’re both online about my well-being and doesn't want me to be burnt out because of my roles shows a lot. I miss working with you during your shifts and actually helping out. Hoping I’ll be able to get back to that sometime soon. Thank you for all that you do. Red heart

Bouquet For @LuluRings - Lulu is honestly amazing in so many ways. He is a great mentor and I am grateful that he took me on as a mentee. Thank you so much for putting up with my questions and doing debriefs with me. He is a wonderful host across many different rooms, and a great leader to work with. He is gentle, kind and clear when giving feedback. There really are a lot of things I can still learn from him. Thank you for all the support and guidance you have given me throughout my listener journey. Thank you for all that you do around this community. Looking forward to attending more of your sessions! Red heart

Bouquet For @kindLemonade - Lemon has honestly come a long way from since the beginning of their group support journey. They are a wonderful host for Listener Sharing Circle, Sharing Circle, Pop-up discussion (special events room), Listener Support Room check-in and Support Room check-in sessions. It is so nice to see that they have developed their own style of hosting and community members seem to be really enjoying that. I was glad to see that they recently took on a new leadership role of being a room supporter. They’ve been very kind and welcoming in sessions I’ve attended. Thank you for all you do around the community! Red heart

Bouquet For @CommunityModEllie - Ellie is gentle and friendly when I see her engaging in rooms around the community. Her ability to communicate clearly in heated situations and quickly de-escalate is something I could learn from. I know I’m rarely consistently active during her shifts but I have worked with her enough times to say it’s always a wonderful experience. She’s just a message away if you need back-up in any room. And she patiently answered and cleared up any questions I had regarding how to handle situations. Thank you for all you do around this community and I look forward to working with you again in the future! Red heart

Bouquet For @lueurspace - Lueur is an incredibly kind and caring person, the cream of the crop on this site. Lueur goes out of their way to be their for you, and genuinely cares about what you're dealing with! Lueur would make a great therapist some day, if they every aspire to do so.

Bouquet For @SparkyGizmo - Sparky is extremely empathetic. They always know exactly what to say to make a person feel better. They spend time with you until you're smiling again! Sparky is also filled with such wisdom Slightly smiling

Bouquet For @LuLuRings - Luke has been like an unofficial mentor to me. I know that I can always count on Luke for some support when I doubt myself or when I don't know what to do. Thank you for being such a warm and welcoming presence Luke! You're a lovely person.

Bouquet For @DonaldDraper - Don has really helped me grow as a listener across the different roles I've been taking on. I am grateful for Don's empathy and compassion! They always know just what to say Slightly smiling Thank you for your kindness Red heart

Bouquet For @MagicalSarah - Sarah is always so supportive and understanding! She is an exemplary listener sharing circle host. She really makes an effort to learn and grow from every experience. She is also incredibly kind and genuine in everything she does!

Bouquet For @Happy900 - Happy's username says it all! Happy is honestly like a ray of sunshine. Happy is very sensitive to triggers in the sense that they remind everyone in the room to be careful of what they say as some people can get upset because of certain topics. Happy always reminds people to prioritise their wellbeing and not overdo things. Thank you happy Red heart

Bouquet For @blissart - blissart has guided me on my 7 Cups journey from day 1. I am so grateful for such a professional and sincere mentor like Bliss. I know I can always count on them, whether for validation after a difficult experience as a listener, or for guidance and signposting to resources. Keep being the lovely person your are bliss!

Bouquet For @Dazzle28purvi - Purvi is a great host, I've been in multiple sessions hosted by them , in their first one as well, and they are a pleasure to join with , great hosting and room supporting skills . Keep It up , Purvi ! ❤

Bouquet For @LuluRings - They are an exceptional host and moderator, they really got some amazing people skills, making everyone feel welcomed and encouraged to participate . I look upto them in many things , one of them is as a host in charge of a room . Fabulous leader . ❤

Bouquet For @kindLemonade - They are a wonderful new host , I do see them hosting multiple sessions back to back though lol so I hope they take some self care breaks too in between , I really enjoyed their hosting in special events room , they add a personal flair to the scripted messages which is fun . Keep going , lemon ! ❤

Bouquet For @Unique73 - Unique73 is a great new leader in the making , I've noticed them being active in hosting various rooms these days and they do an amazing job in all these different rooms . They are warm , friendly and validating and I really love to see them host . ❤

Bouquet For @FreshFlow94 - Incredibly compassionate and kind. Listened well and had a lot of kind words and helpful outlooks on things being discussed. A pleasure to talk to.

Bouquet For @Anna706 - I would like to give positive feedback to Anna706, because she is an amazing friend, and she is compassionate! Red heart33

Bouquet For @CommunityModAnne - I love Anne's modding style and how quickly she is able to adjust and address different situations in different rooms. She understands different rooms have different dynamics and require different approaches which have served her well. Anne is always patient, understanding, and responsive. Not to mention, she helped me a lot when I first became an ATL and had to get used to teen side of the platform. I enjoyed the times I've joined you on your shifts in the past, and I look forward to joining you again in the future. Thank you for all that you do for this community. Red heart

Bouquet For @CommunityModLynn - I know I am not one of the most active people in terms of helping out during Lynn’s shifts, but recognition for Lynn’s work around the community is long overdue. If I recall correctly, I only joined her shift maybe once or twice during the whole mod challenge part 1. But that was enough to give me a lasting impression. Lynn is very helpful, kind, and supportive. Thank you for being understanding and patient. Thank you for all that you do around this community. Your work is noticed and appreciated. Looking forward to the next time we get to work together. Red heart

Bouquet For @LivinginDiscomfort123 - Liv is an amazing listener who deserves recognition for their work in the Sharing Circle community. It was a pleasure to watch the progress Liv made on their group support journey and develop their own hosting style. Liv is really compassionate and the members appreciate them being there. It’s really nice to see Liv stepping up to a new leadership role of Room Supporter recently. Excited to see where their listener journey will take them in the future. Thank you for your dedication to the Sharing Circle community. Thank you for all you do around the community. Your work is appreciated and valued. Red heart

Bouquet For @CommunityModCharlie - Charlie is an amazing com mod to work with. I’ve hosted on and off with him throughout my journey. Before I became a mod, his periodic messages in Sharing Circle while I was hosting were really reassuring. I knew that he was in the room to take care of any issue that may arise during the session, and that the pressure isn’t on me to de-escalate things although I often end up helping out regardless. Things haven’t changed much since I’ve become a mod and I appreciate having support in the room I’m hosting and modding. Thank you for all you do. Red heart

Bouquet For @CommunityModRobin - I know I am very inconsistent in terms of helping out during Robin’s shifts as timing of their shifts often don’t work out for me. But it is always a treat to see Robin online! They are gentle, kind, and bring that positive energy to the rooms you moderate. They are patient and understanding when handling situations that arise in rooms. And of course, they know when to joke around to lighten the mood in the room for everyone, which is always much appreciated. Thank you for all that you do around this community! I look forward to working with you again in the future! Red heart

Bouquet For @CommunityModMorgan - I remember when Morgan first joined as com mod. I was only a well known host in Sharing Circle at the time. I am sure Morgan knows by now, I have since become a mod. We might only have had a few interactions as most of their shifts are when I’m not online, I am glad all of our interactions have been positive experiences. You are kind, friendly, and patient. I miss hosting during their shifts. Thank you for all you do for this community and keep up the good work! Hoping I will get to join you for your shift again in the near future! Red heart

Bouquet For @CommunityModSage - I have had very few opportunities to work with Sage so far thanks to the huge time zone difference. Through the brief times that we have had together, I have only ever had positive experiences working with you and could tell that you’re a wonderful com mod. I remember our most recent interaction, you came online to me being in shock and panic to a degree because of what happened in rooms. You were kind, and understanding, and calmed me down before I ended up doing impulsive things. Thank you for all that you do, your work around the community is greatly appreciated. Red heart

Bouquet For @Xe - I’ve been around since the start of your listener journey. It amazes me to think about how far you’ve come already. Seeing you develop your own hosting style and rise to a position of being a well respected host. Your dedication in supporting others and the Sharing Circle community is noticed and appreciated by the community. So I wanted to take the time to thank you for all that you do. I’m excited to see where your listener journey will take you, and what else you’ll go on to achieve. You’re not alone on this journey, we’re here to support you so feel free to reach out. Red heart

Bouquet For @AiMeraki - I always enjoy seeing Meraki around because she’s always so kind and supportive of others in chat rooms. I’ve seen Meraki around the community for a few months now, and I must say she deserves more credit than she gets for all that she does in support rooms. Thank you for all that you do to help out and support others! You don’t need badges to be recognized, we notice your work and appreciate it. We’re here for you when you need us. Thank you for being so understanding when things don’t go smoothly in Sharing Circle during your shares because moderators were in other rooms. Red heart

Bouquet For @FireBlade456 - I love seeing Fire around the community. I am sure others would agree with me when I say they are a regular in rooms and great at cheering others up. Your efforts in helping 7Cups group chats be a better place does not go unnoticed, and I wanted to take the time to thank you for all that you do. Fire has always been supportive and understanding when interacting with others in the chatrooms. We are here for you when you need us. Wish you all the best with whatever’s to come your way, and I look forward to seeing you around the community! Red heart

Bouquet For @AnonymousWriter13 - Writer, Support Room 24/7 feels empty without you. I know many enjoy your presence here in the community, you’re supportive, kind and understanding. You always welcome newcomers to the room and greet them so no one feels left out. These gestures really do go a long way in making someone else’s day. Speaking from personal experience, thank you for your support of moderators. We appreciate it. Also truly appreciate all that you have done and all that you will do around this community. We’re here for you when you need support. I look forward to seeing you again around the community. Red heart

• Thank you all for your wonderful contributions and support as well as being in the community every day to make a difference!
  • Recognize and appreciate the efforts of someone! That someone can be a member, a listener, a room supporter, a fellow chat room moderator, community moderator, etc.
  • Texts in blue are hyperlinked and clickable!
kindLemonade June 1st, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Hi Obs,

I feel honoured to be mentioned here along with so many great, passionate and kind listeners. I wish to be of more help in the future too. Thank you again for the encouragements. heart

AiMeraki June 1st, 2021

@kindLemonade you are an amazing listener, keep spreading kindness and compassion. You deserve so much more. Smiling with halo

AiMeraki June 1st, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Thanks! Means a lot, anonymous kind soul. Smiling with hearts You're awesome yourself. Smiling with halo

@AiMeraki

You deserve all those credits 👍✨👏

Happy900 June 1st, 2021

@ASilentObserver Thanks everyone for the kind words about me.

I am very humbled.

@Happy900

So proud of you 💖😊

Happy900 June 3rd, 2021

@kindLemonade I am so proud of you as well.

I am also proud of each and everyone of you, including our group support manager @OBS

lueurspace June 2nd, 2021

@ASilentObserver

This review genuinely made me tear up a little because I really do want to be a therapist one day and try my best to care for all and help out ❤️ I'm beyond honoured to know someone wanted to leave this kind message for me, thank you so much. I can't express how grateful I am. In addition to that, congratulations to all others who have been mentioned! A bigger token of gratitude to everyone who took out time to write this for us. I appreciate all of you!

kindLemonade June 3rd, 2021

@lueurspace

Yayyyy! so so proud of you, you deserve the credits and appreciation

ZenArashi June 2nd, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Congratulations to all the amazing hosts! Well done and we are grateful for having all of you as our hosts! yesheart

SparkyGizmo June 2nd, 2021

@ASilentObserver @lueurspace @amazingNutella24 @Skyglider

I really must say, I never even knew about this forum post prior or this amazing program to provide positive reinforcement to others that try hard to help in the public rooms.

I'm kind of having a "moment" here. To whomever left that amazing message to appreciate me, I truly cannot thank you enough! angel #1heart #4angel #2 You probably have no idea what you have done for me as a human being as well as member of our community! I have been sensing some changes around here and ones that are moving in a positive direction, maybe things happening that are done in an effort to clear up some past confusion and get us all back on the right track again as a team. For that, I am truly most grateful as well.

For me I simply encountered some situations that made me feel the need to retreat and so I did. But today is a new day and now is a new and different time. It's so gratifying for me to come and rejoin the community in a more public format other than just the forum areas, connect with others and to feel a true sense of community once again.

I can't take credit for it. I really can't. Thank you Sky aka "drop it like it's hot". Thank you for your watchful eye, allowing me to tag along some time ago per my request and work within a format that I enjoyed calling the "buddy system". I missed being a part of the public rooms and with your help, I tagged along for you to watch me. You brought me safety and comfort to come out of "hibernation". I started slow and small and would only stay in a room if you were there and if you left that room, I would leave as well. No confusion at all as to what it is that I said or did. Yes, feeling that way gets old and real fast but I was willing to work within my own little parameters of a program that I created all by my little self! *high fives* and big *hugs*heart #5

Nutella, thank you for holding strong on your screen name! Indeed, amazing! You too helped to bring me out of my "shell" quite a bit even though I'm sure you didn't even know how comfortable and safe I felt with you being in the room. I was confident that with you in a room with me, once again, no confusion, no misunderstandings. I was free to help and support others to the very best of my abilities. The "buddy system". For me, I had gotten to the point, got a question, comment or concern, okay folks, go ask Nutella or Sky and they'll get all of this straight right now. Once again, *high fives* and big *hugs*heart #6

LSpace, well, you know this one is coming. Thankyou. heart #7Thank you for the days upon days you sat with me and chatted with me about things. I was someone that just kept enduring it all, just taking it, stuffing it all down and never getting it all out of my system. It's a huge load to carry and after you giving me a soft spot to land and discussing, in depth, with someone that had a mentor badge (because as I said before, it's not appropriate for me to share with anyone unless they are in a position of authority, me even sharing my feelings, past treatment comes off as potentially negative and to do so would simply undo everything I have ever tried to do, be positive around here, get people excited about being a part of this place) if I am somehow misunderstood. You understood me and most clearly. Thank you for allowing me to put all of the bricks down, unload them one by one, too much weight to carry on the shoulders each and every day. Thank you for putting "Humpty Dumpty back together again". I said it, I meant it, I got rid of it all finally and then found the courage to go back in the rooms and just "let it be". *high fives* and big *hugs* heart #8

It truly takes a village around this place! Lets all make sure to not burn it down! We got this folks! Stay great everyone! And yes, as always, the magic happens around here every day! We can look for it or we can create it! angel #3

Skyglider June 2nd, 2021

@SparkyGizmo

Teamwork makes the dream work, my friend. I'm glad I helped ease you back into the swing of things, and I love our tag-teaming and collaboration in the LSR. It's so much fun to "drop it like it's hot" with you. :)

And it's fantastic to see how many people are so supportive of you. You have such a lovely spark to you, and a friendly, welcoming energy. <3 Glad to call you a friend here!

SparkyGizmo June 2nd, 2021

@Skyglider

I'm proud to call you my friend! smileyheart You've been so very kind to me (and everyone else) and I love our collaborative efforts also. Team work does make the dream work and I see you as someone that consistently works in a way to truly inspire and mentor others on this platform. You give people a chance to learn and a chance to grow and people a chance to try their personal best under your watchful eye. You are highly consistent and consistently good! You are good, and kind, patient and fair. In addition to that, you also know how to take control of a room if someone gets out of hand and you know how to put a stop to things and "nip it in the bud". And this brings the feelings of comfort, safety to have a positive work environment when you are around!

For me, this is mentorship at it's finest. Thank you for being such an amazing example of what we all could aspire to one day! Any one that knows me here on this site knows that I do have a deep respect for authority. For me, the true joy in the work around here is when you not only respect the badge but when you respect the person that stands behind it. *bows in front of greatness* Keep rocking the house Sky, you got this! *high fives* smileyheartangel

lueurspace June 3rd, 2021

@SparkyGizmo

Gizzie Red heart It is always so lovely to see you! You have seriously been my biggest cheerleader on here and have had my back really no matter what. Thank you for trusting me and sharing with me all that you did, always. I am happy to know I could support you, it is always truly an honour, Gizzie. You do so much for this community and are always on the go for other people, I want you to have a safe space where you can just be as well, I am glad I can provide that space for you! Your feelings, your thoughts, all of you makes sense and are all valid. I want you to know how bad things have gotten but you have managed to get through everything and so well! I am always here for you, just one PM away! Big *hugs* Gizzie, you are awesome Smiling with smiling eyes *high fives* and biggest *hugs* for you. I am so happy for you, stay the same! You deserve way more appreciation than this!

You can't give your life more time, so give the time you have, more life.

SparkyGizmo June 3rd, 2021

@lueurspace

Many thanks my friend! heart *bows in front of greatness* I will always have your back! You are the real deal around here and I'd follow you to the ends of the earth! lol I am more than honored to know that I have been your biggest cheerleader, and you my friend are so very deserving of high praise!angel You are here for all of the right reasons, you are truly plugged in, highly connected and you dig down and you dig down deep! I will be eternally grateful to you, you helped to let me fly again, you gave Gizzie their wings back!

I believe in listener retention on this site. For me, I think it's so important to keep the good ones around. If we keep "turning them and burning them" for foolish reasons, well its a waste of time, effort and resources. And in addition, these people are human beings and walk away with hurt feelings and utter confusion as they know they did nothing wrong. It ruins OUR reputation out in the real world and my understanding of business concepts is that if one person is unhappy with a product, they will go out in the world and tell a minimum of 3 people. Then those 3 people, in turn tell 3 other people. So, the numbers grow and quickly.

I even see the big picture in that and if we lose high performing listeners on this site, well it's talent lost and is not cost effective for us as a site. These people never even had a chance coming straight out of the gate when they could have been great! Time is money, it sure is. We have to keep the "lights on" around this place. Destructive behaviors do nothing to help the cause. For these reasons as well as me humanizing this process and seeing a human being behind a screen name or an icon, well, yes of course. I will do what it is that I can to jump in and help a listener out, sometimes people just need to be "seen" and they need to be heard and they need support. I have salvaged many a great listener! smileysmileysmiley

LSpace, thank you for seeing value in me. You are the one that kept me here. You are the one that provided something that I provide to others. You salvaged me! I almost left but I didn't want to. People that are here for the wrong reasons, should leave and quickly. People here for the right reasons, they can be developed! big *hugs* heart and *high fives* angelangelangel

lueurspace June 4th, 2021

@SparkyGizmo

Thank you so much Gizzie for believing in me even when I didn't Red heart *hugs* I am grateful to have met you here and have the privilege of supporting you. I am only doing what you have been doing for so long, yourself, Gizzie and you still inspire me to continue to be that way. I love the way you think and I admire how you feel about this site, it has always been something that I have loved listening to! Start small because from there our circle of influence increases!

People do need to be "seen" and I try my best to make sure I have people know it! You have done beyond your best to make people feel that way, Gizzie - you are that awesome!

I always will see the value in you because it has always been there, and continue to be! I am beyond honoured to hear I could do that, thank you Gizzie! Red heart Big *hugs* Thank you for being you and staying here. We appreciate YOU so much!

You can't give your life more time, so give the time you have, more life.

SparkyGizmo June 4th, 2021

@lueurspace

Your words to me, on so many occassions have been sheer brilliance. Once again....and to quote "Start small because from there, our circle of influence increases". Translation.......oh, even the flap of a butterflies wings can cause a tornado! big *hugs* heart Stay great! smiley LSpace, you soooo got this! Keep rockin' the house! angelheartsmileyyes

MagicalSarah June 3rd, 2021

@ASilentObserver

To whoever wrote this,

Whoever you are, Thank You so much for taking the time to appreciate me and others in what we do here on 7 Cups.

You must be a supportive and understanding person too, and for sure, you are an outstanding example of how we should appreciate each other more in our everyday lives. So let us continue to learn and grow from every experience while keep being genuinely kind to others!

Stay safe, healthy, and happy, hey special someone, much 💛 and God bless you 😇🙏

Sincerely yours,

❀ ✿ ✽ ⚘ MagicalSarah ❁ ✾ ⚜ 🏵

Skyglider June 3rd, 2021

@MagicalSarah not surprised you get such lovely feedback. You have a very genuine and warm approach to things here, and your enthusiasm, caring and openness to learning and improving is inspiring. <3 Keep up the amazing work!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 4th, 2021

❤Congratulations Everyone !! Thankyou for being a lovely part of 7 cups and for making our group chatrooms so engaging, supportive and safe for all ! ❤

unique73 June 10th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Thank you so much for the lovely words whoever wrote those reviews for me, means a lot!❤ I am honored to be mentioned here with all the amazing people!❤
Keep up the good work, everyone!❤

Alexia000 June 21st, 2021

@ASilentObserver

thanks for the feedback

MilaTheListener June 3rd, 2021

Wow! Massive thank you for these lovely words! I am honoured! I just do not know what to say but I wanna thank each and every person here, your support, your kindness, your devotion is something that motivates me to be better each day! Keep shining! <3

ASilentObserver OP June 7th, 2021

06/07/2021

Welcome back! Please join me to appreciate and congratulate these wonderful members, listeners, room supporters, and chatroom moderators who received some positive reviews for their contributions in the past week under Group Mod Challenge -III

Here are the reviews we received!

Bouquet For @NewPenguin: Happy Feet 🐧❤️ Thank you for being such a good supporter in the rooms. Your compassion, empathy and care for others is absolutely remarkable. Thank you for stepping up and trying to help out even more. You're amazing. I have seen you around for a while now but we never had the opportunity to talk properly. In any case, I just wish to say that I deeply appreciate your presence. You welcome everyone in the rooms, listen to them and offer your support. You're no less than a listener yourself in the community. I do hope you get the same support for yourself. You have inspired me to do a lot better with what I do as well. You do a fabulous job supporting your peers and being a wonderful presence in the community. Just know that what you're doing doesn't go unnoticed and I appreciate you for everything that you have done, that you continue to do and even more things that will soon come to be ❤️

Bouquet For @Angelx28: Thank you for being so kind and helpful in the chatrooms Slightly smiling

Bouquet For @Winters12: Thank you for checking in Red heart

Bouquet For @lolowise475: Thankyou for being a supportive and enthusiastic presence around, you're amazing Lolo. You're courageous and your strength is admirable, keep going ❤

Bouquet For @Sasher: I don't see you around often now, but whenever you are, you're very supportive of others and have a comfortable vibe and presence ❤

Bouquet For @ChasingShadows: Been a while since I last saw you *~* , you're such a pleasant face in the rooms, Shadows,specially in the positivity corner room and during sessions, always love your cheerful vibes and your sweet emojis , keep being the welcoming and lovely being that you are ❤_❤

Bouquet For @Lychee31: Hey Lycheee, really want to appreciate you for your awesome presence in rooms, you have amazing insights to offer and are super supportive and engaging with everyone. Thankyou for being a part of 7 cups ❤

Bouquet For @PatienceImpatiens: Pat is a warm and caring presence in sharing circle, such a great host and always very supportive towards all , they make the room so pleasant for everyone. Keep being awesome. Much love to you ❤

Bouquet For @ColorfuldogsofParadise: Color is always incredibly kind and resourceful. They always have the link you're looking for. Color never hesitates to help. Also, they notice the things listeners are doing and appreciate them: recognising this even when others don't Red heart Thank you for being so supportive and compassionate Color!

Bouquet For @WeedyGarden: WeedyGarden is incredibly supportive and encouraging. They've always been appreciative of everything I do, and provide backup without hesitation if I request for help. Weedy has been a wonderful unofficial mentor, and more importantly, they're a lovely human being. Thank you for all the lovely work you've done.

Bouquet For @OliviaWilson5: Olivia, you're truly an amazing soul ❤️ I have seen you around in the rooms and you have been nothing but kind to the people around you. You're a fantastic listener, always doing your best to support any and every member that comes to you. You try your level best to support them and I'm so grateful to have you in the community. Although we have never really talked much but in our limited interactions you've shown to be nothing but sweet. I am looking forward to see you grow even more as time passes. You're doing great work! Congratulations on becoming Adult Teen Listener! Just know that you're simply awesome!

Bouquet For @Saro007: Saro, you're an amazing human ❤️ I am so delighted to know our paths crossed. You're beyond helpful in the member chatroom and the one I'm specifically talking about is Support Room 24/7. You did such a good job with welcoming everyone and making them feel heard. You're an amazing listener and just by seeing you once, I could tell how much you care about others. Thank you for being an amazing person and for always trying your best to support your members. I hope you know that none of what you do goes unnoticed. Keep growing and you've come a long way! Thanks for being one of the most supportive presence in the Support Room!

Bouquet For @VicK5123: Dear AK, you're really helpful in the Teen Listeners Room. You're always helping us out by answering questions, sharing resources and just being there to keep the room active. What you do in the rooms makes a difference and more than anyone else, I want you to believe that. You're really supportive, kind, interactive, cheerful, and a million other things. In a short time you've learned so much about the community and you share that knowledge with anyone who may need it. You're dedicated to do your best here and have made a goal to never lose sight of supporting your members, I don't see that a lot around here so I hope you know that alone says a lot about you. No matter what roles you take up in the community, I know you will be doing your best in every single one of them. Continue to grow because you're doing it all steady and wonderfully, my friend Red heart I love seeing you in the rooms and I hope you stay the same, you're fabulous and I'm grateful to have crossed paths with you!

Bouquet For @EvelyneRose: Evelyne is incredibly kind and is always ready to help those who ask. Evelyne really tries to listen to members' needs if they have feedback to provide when it comes to things like listening quality for example. They do the same with listeners too. Evelyne is great in all the roles they have, including ambassador and mod Slightly smiling Keep being awesome! Grateful for all the work you do here to make the community safe and inclusive.

Bouquet For @Jenna: Jenna is always such a warm presence in the LSR and is extremely helpful. I learn a lot from Jenna because of their experience. Jenna is also really easy to approach and cares about fellow listeners/members, even checking in to make sure they're okay if they notice signs that someone might need a little pick me up. Thank you Jenna for everything you do here! You're such a lovely person.

Bouquet For @Max741: They participated in the checkin

Bouquet For @AzulaDragon34: It's amazing how they can manage so many roles

Bouquet For @OuiCherie: Very helpful with questions

Bouquet For @caringcreature8571: they helped with the checkin

Bouquet For @HelpfulGem04: Hosted well

Bouquet For @CompassionateTree4567: Supportive

Bouquet For @CompetentParadise6344: Sweet presence

Bouquet For @Bubbles2025: Always cheerful Bub

Bouquet For @FlourishingDimensions: Flourishing is a an exemplary forum supporter, and more importantly, a lovely human being. They're a great team player, and are very dedicated to topics they're passionate about. I'm sure they're a lovely listener to all the members they speak with.

Bouquet For @AnnaTesS: AnnaTess is always great to be around. Anna is a always a warm and friendly face in any room. They are extremely helpful and supportive whatever they do. I learn a lot observing them moderate. Thank you for everything you do Anna!

Bouquet For @musicalHarmony: Harmony is an excellent peer supporter: one of the first I ever spoke to after a tough chat! Harmony is a great role model as a listener as they really emulate the essence of this role, which includes being polite and professional. Also, I really appreciate that they have gone out of their way to check in on me once in a while. Thank you for your kindness Harmony!

Bouquet For @ouiCherie: Cherie is genuinely one of the nicest, if not the nicest, person I've met on 7 Cups. Cherie always brings a positive atmosphere wherever they go, making people feel warm and like they matter. Cheries is an excellent peer supporter, listener, community mentor... you name it! So grateful to have met such a wonderful human being like you Red heart Please give yourself more credit! You do so much!

Bouquet For @vick5123: always supportive

Bouquet For @imlistening01: very active

Bouquet For @Kieran000: Very sweet and helpful

Bouquet For @Raiyan03: you are awesome

Bouquet For @Sia1325: So pleasant Red heart

Bouquet For @SuryanshSingh: very active in community

Bouquet For @Vivelespatates: very hardworking

Bouquet For @gentlesnow748: Good answers

Bouquet For @compassionatetree4567: supportive always

Bouquet For @vivelespatates: Vive is a very compassionate and caring chat supporter and moderator. Vive provided me with exemplary chat support after some difficult experiences I had as a listener/moderator, validating my feelings, and encouraging me to prioritise my wellbeing. Also, I've seen them super active in the Teen side, which needs more moderator support. Thank you so much for everything you Vive! You are lovely.

Bouquet For @CommunityModAaron: Aaron/ Noraa is an amazing Community Mod. I learn a lot by observing their moderating approach. I'm grateful to you for always guiding me when I feel a bit lost as a newer moderator, or for encouraging me when I'm unsure of what I'm doing. Thank you for all your kindness. 7 Cups is lucky to have wonderful community mods like you Red heart

Bouquet For @Joe7cups: Joe you're a fantastic host for LSC, we miss having you around and hope you'll be back soon ! Thankyou for all that you do for the community ❤

Bouquet For @CommunityModAlex: When I asked a question Alex immediately reached out and said it was ok to PM him. I did and again he answered my questions thoroughly and quickly. He even acknowledge my feeling and made me feel validated for it as a listeners job isn't always easy. Every single time Alex is on duty he answers not just me but others very fast, quickly, and with the resources we need as listeners.

• Texts in blue are hyperlinked and clickable!