Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sharing Circle: Finding my voice!

ASilentObserver August 28th

Hello again, I hope everyone is taking it easy this week. 

I am back with a new story to tell about how Sharing Circle helped a participant. A couple of weeks ago, @powerfulOak2587  shared their experiences in the Sharing Circle here! 

This week, @ArborealGuitarist joined us to share their experiences in the Sharing Circle. Arbor is one of the regular participants of Sharing Circle and joined the community in Feb 2024 

Arbor shares, 

"Four months ago, I found Sharing Circle, a space I never knew I needed. At the start, I was hesitant, unsure if I could truly open up to anyone. But the warmth and acceptance that greeted me quickly helped to overcome those doubts.

The circle's structured format provides a comforting framework, ensuring everyone gets a chance to share their thoughts and emotions. It creates a sense of safety and equality, making it easy to share thoughts and feelings without judgment. It is more like finding a family where everyone listens, understands, and supports each other.

Through sharing my own experiences and listening to others, I have become a more empathetic and compassionate person. It helped me develop better listening skills and gave me the confidence to express myself authentically. It is a place where I feel truly heard and supported, and I am grateful for the positive impact it's had on my life.

I would highly recommend Sharing Circle to anyone seeking a supportive space where they can connect with others, grow personally, and find their voice. Sharing Circle could be that space for them." 

Join Sharing Circle with us today! We look forward to seeing you there! 

image_1724829040.png

Gettingbettertoday August 28th

I guess i don't understand the need or desire for this because sharing has never benefited me. There are plenty of forums, with specific topics to disgorge in.

The Sharing Room and it's like are just another forum and anyone with an account can enter so there is no special sense of privacy or safety to say things i might not otherwise say here.

VictoriaLove7 August 28th

@ASilentObserver

Thank you for the announcement, Obs! 🐘 ☺

@ArborealGuitarist

I hope you can continue to share in SC, Arbor! \(^-^)/

Heather225 August 28th
@ArborealGuitarist I am so happy to hear that the SC has not just brought you solace but helped you grow and become an even better communicator 🥰
Antonio7Cups August 29th

@ASilentObserver 

Is this only for the adult side?