Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Oak's Sharing Circle Experience

ASilentObserver August 13th

Hello again, I hope everyone is taking it easy this week. 

I am back with a new story to tell about how Sharing Circle helped a participant. Last week, @Lolowise475 shared their experiences in the Sharing Circle here

This week, @powerfulOak2587 joined us to share their experiences in the Sharing Circle. Oak is one of the regular participants of Sharing Circle and joined the community in July 2016. 

Oak shares, 

"I've been participating in the Sharing Circle for about a month now. Overall, I find it to be a format that works well. The opportunity to share openly and listen attentively to others has been valuable. However, there have been instances where some members seem overly strict about the seven-minute time limit, which can sometimes disrupt the flow of conversation and create a less welcoming atmosphere. But overall, I love Sharing Circle.

My experiences from participating in Sharing Circle have significantly impacted my ability to articulate my thoughts and feelings. Hearing others share their experiences openly has inspired me to be more vulnerable in my sharing. Also, I gained insights into how others approach challenges, and that has provided me with practical tools to address my challenges and issues.

In three words, I would describe the Sharing Circle as: Home, Supportive, Available.

I would encourage and recommend the Sharing Circle to everyone. It is a safe and supportive space where individuals can connect and grow together.

Join Sharing Circle with us today! We look forward to seeing you there! 

image_1723549518.png

VictoriaLove7 August 13th

@ASilentObserver

Thank you for sharing this, Obs! 🐘

@powerfulOak2587

Thank you for sharing your experience in SC, Oak ☺ & I hope you keep participating in SC room! (..◜ᴗ◝..)

images-12_1723555332.jpeg

daydreammemories August 13th

Great to hear about your experience, you got this (: