Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

May Sharing Circle Host Spotlight

Anna June 4th, 2021

Hello everyone,

Please join me in giving a massive thank you to all of our assigned and on-spot Sharing Circle and Small Steps to Healthy Habits hosts for all of their hard work over the month of May. You're stellar and we appreciate you!

t8BbB1tsyo37PdliyuAevVOWbxUtNjSz5uN-zaEfyBEtbp0xBgkl2gjrgBnr03jKYWEK-srnccTr2OzrwD968sMms6IjQUGpKJ9aCFlhRMnrbi_7Yj0hHNpnJqmhAGlKkjqCCHRV

If you can't see the image above, please click HERE.

Reminder: To ensure the proper distributions of cheers for the amount of sessions that you host, we are asking that you fill out the host log consistently. When filling out the host log, please ensure that your username is spelt correctly, so we can accurately assign your cheers.

- The Sharing Circle Team

Tagging our lovely May hosts: @AriadneLove @AuntieMymble @AvaFoxy @Bipedhuman666 @brightSunset61 @Containedchaos @courageousheart96 @DigitalKnight @DreamTouch @FairyPrinceSasha @fantasticFlower5111 @Gozzil @Hylenia90 @imalittlerebl @InquireWithin @Jasminerice @journeytobeauthenticallyme @jovialButterfly6752 @kindLemonade @lavalavau @Lou73 @MagicalSarah @MilaTheListener @Peecee @richuyulin @shiningRainbows65 @SolaceCares @Solitary3102 @SpiceyHeart @Star996 @stelladodo @SummerBreeze00 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sunnylistener @unique73 @Whisperwillow2020 @YellowRose27 @Youshine @ZenArashi @CheeryMango

MilaTheListener June 4th, 2021

@AnnaTess awww thank you for the tag, Anna!

Massive congratulations to all of our wonderful hosts for great work and dedication!

Keep shining, guys!

Anna OP June 4th, 2021

@MilaTheListener

Thank you for being an awesome host, Mila!

MilaTheListener June 4th, 2021

@AnnaTess thank you so much for your support and feedback Anna! Much much appreciated!

TheFriendlyMartian June 4th, 2021

Aww I do the hosting because it makes me feel good and it helps other to feel good too. I dont do it for any other reason I am on this app to help. Anyway Thanks for the tag!

Anna OP June 4th, 2021

@Hylenia90

That's an awesome reason to be on this app, Hylenia! We appreciate you :)

InquireWithin June 5th, 2021

@AnnaTess, @Hylenia90

And you always do an awesome job hosting :)

June 4th, 2021

Hi @AnnaTess,

Thank you so much for tagging me in this! Great job to all the hosts! Thank you for your hard work and dedication!

kindLemonade June 5th, 2021

@AnnaTess

Thank you Anna for the tag and kind regards. Shout out to our other wonderful hosts here @FairyPrinceSasha @Star996 @DigitalKnight @AvaFoxy @YellowRose27 @MilaTheListener

FairyPrinceSasha June 5th, 2021

You are wonderful too lemonade 😊✌

Star996 June 5th, 2021

@kindLemonade

Your are more wonderful, Lem!

Star996 June 5th, 2021

@Star996

You* (sorrry)

YellowRose27 June 5th, 2021

@KindLemonade Aww thanks for the shout out lemonade ❤️ you are wonderful too!

MilaTheListener June 5th, 2021

Hugssss Lemonade! I look forward to hosting another SC with you! ❤️🤭

YellowRose27 June 5th, 2021

@AnnaTess Thank you for the tag Anna 😊 All the hosts here are just awesome. ❤️

Lou73 June 7th, 2021

@AnnaTess
Thank you so much for the tag Anna :) <3