Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introducing Group Support Quizzes!

ASilentObserver September 9th, 2021
The Group Support Leadership Team has been thinking a lot to identify new ways to provide the right information and share more about Group Support Chatrooms.

So, we are launching a series of quizzes. The important thing about these quizzes is that they are form-based and auto-graded to ensure you can get the result as soon as you complete the quiz. It will allow a user to test their knowledge and see how much they know. If you do not know the correct answer to a question, the quiz will let you know what is the right answer.

These quizzes are divided into four segments. Each segment will have series of quizzes in their specific segments:
I) General Participation
II) Safety & Reporting
III) Sharing Circle
IV) Group Support Chat Rooms

Another unique aspect of these quizzes is that regardless of what time zone you are in, you can take this quiz to test your knowledge. As well as share it with the fellow community members you know.

Who can participate?
Anyone can take this quiz, even if you have been here for a while, you are welcome to take part in it. Because it will act as a reminder for you.

How can a community member participate?
We will be rolling out a quiz on each segment every two weeks and alerting it. You could take the quiz and share your score in this thread! Also, tag any 5 community members you know to invite them to take the quiz as well.

Please remember these quizzes are created to know the group support chat rooms. It is also a way to learn in a fun way and celebrate your knowledge with other community members.

On this note! I announce the first quiz on General Participation here!

Click here to take the quiz!

Let us know your score in this thread! Click here!
Anna September 9th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Yay! So excited to test my knowledge.

azuladragon34 September 9th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Awesome. Can't wait for more!!!

AriadneLove September 9th, 2021

@ASilentObserver Awww I love safety quizzes, feeling so excited about the GSR quizenlightened *ready to boost knowledge*cheeky

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 9th, 2021

Thankyou for the awesome initiative and great quiz @ASilentObserver and everyone involved in creating these โค

I don't know if its just me but in a few questions, more than one options seem fitting . Also in one of the question where more than one can be correct, the mcq format isn't allowing me to choose a 2nd answer too ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

โค Tagging some people to participate too , @Fristo , @ouicherie , @cuteeeezombieeee โค

ASilentObserver OP September 9th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou you dont have to sun. you can select one and still you will be good!

Sure thing, thanks :D @ASilentObserver

cuteeeezombieeee September 9th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Thanks for tagging me, Sun! Definitely gonna give it a shot when my brain isn't in half asleep mode xDcheeky

Lol Sierra xD , please take your time hehe , sending energy beams โค@cuteeeezombieeee

ouiCherie September 9th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
thanks for the tag Sunnie. Its fun!!

@ASilentObserver I got 4 wrong *peace โœŒ๐Ÿ˜‚ and I forgot to check which ones I got it wrong. Hopeless xD

September 10th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes, Sun, I was trying to do the exact same thing with the questions that had multiple correct answers and couldn't understand why, if they were also correct, why it would not also let me pick all the correct one. smiley

Suryansh September 9th, 2021

@ASilentObserver Hello there, Obs! The quiz looks great to me but there are some questions that have more than 1 correct answer and it seems we can only choose 1 answer in those questions too. Maybe converting the options in "checkboxes" can allow us to choose multiple options, if that makes sense. Otherwise, the quiz is fantastic! Thank you to everyone who contributed to getting this quiz ready. Red heart

@SuryanshSingh You are right Suryansh but it is drafted that way only :D!

@ASilentObserver Oh, that's great then! If it is drafted that way only then Maybe, I'll have to choose one option between 3 correct options Astonished Haha! Will do the quiz soon <3

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

@SuryanshSingh :D

It does make sense and that's exactly what I meant too lol ! ๐Ÿ˜Š @SuryanshSingh

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Ah yes! I didn't see your post before. All the best, Sun Red heart

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Hehe no worries, Suryansh ! To you as well โค
@SuryanshSingh

September 9th, 2021

@SuryanshSingh

I was wondering tooโค Thanks for bringing it up :)

ElleMayB September 9th, 2021

Oh great! Thanks!

ItsBrit02 September 9th, 2021

i love these new quizzes <3 such a good idea (:

September 9th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Thanks Obs. It is very nice of you to provide everyone with the opportunity for taking this quiz.

Took quiz, but, do not know score, as I first clicked on a different link below after completion of quiz. After that, I never had an opportunity to view my results. I would like to learn from the quiz by knowing the correct answers.

AffyAvo September 9th, 2021

I think it's confusing when only one option can be selected but multiple options are correct. This may confuse people, and may lead to questioning rules they know unless they carefully read the correct answer explanations.

PeaceLoveandPaws September 9th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Done! Thank you for the quiz.

FallenStarss September 9th, 2021

Yayyy!!! Done Completed!! Thank you! Very lovely quiz๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

September 10th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

My, I finally got it right and found to go down for the score, smiley I got 34/38

September 10th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

I have known for years how radio buttons (the round ones you can pick) are only set up to allow for one choice. Other options, like square check boxes allow for multiple choices. I have always known this, but, I did not know if things had changed over the years to be different now. So, it must still hold true, when you write source code then. I understand about the radio buttons and how you have no choic to allow it to include multiple responses. I know people do not understnad this, as we all each know different things in life. None of us are better than the other either in life. This is just a computer software "thing."

Banjothebudgie September 11th, 2021

@ASilentObserver
Done