Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

May: Mental Health Awareness Month (Group Support Masterpost)

CheeryMango April 30th, 2022

May is Mental Health Awareness Month!

_1651334655.image.png

This month acknowledges the importance of mental health, how to prioritize it, and brings recognition to the various mental illnesses and struggles, and resources.

From Monday, May 2nd to Monday, May 30th, 7 Cups and the community will be honoring Mental Illnesses week for Mental Health Awareness Month.

Throughout this month, you’ll see individuals hosting various discussions and sessions to promote mental health. Sessions may include informative topics to educate us on the many mental health topics that 7 Cups supports, as well as discussions to help fight stigma, stereotypes, and misconceptions surrounding mental health.

When: May 2nd-30th

Where: Any Participating Adult or Teen Member Group Support Rooms

Who: All Members and Listeners

Important Information for Hosts:

• Scripts are hyperlinked to the session title, so once you sign up to host a session, you can click on the session title to view the script that you will be using

• Please request for a doorkeeper to open the room at least 10-15minutes before your scheduled time. You can request a doorkeeper using the doorkeeper request form.

• If this is going to be your first time hosting a session in the chatrooms, click HERE to view an easy guide on how to host.

See HERE for the schedule of sessions and how to sign up to host. If you'd like to host, be sure to reach out and communicate before signing up! You can reach out to @CheeryMango (Adults/Teens) for any questions or concerns.

I look forward to seeing you all around the rooms!

View the main masterpost for Mental Health Awareness Month HERE

Tagging our group support leaders to join in:@FeureVox@adventurousBranch3786@Johndoe70@TheRusticMystic74@Izzy274@PandaHelp000@RandomAravyre@Stevie1@TheResilientDancer@taylorhugs12@WarmLightXO

@comfortableCat5294@nvmvyasmin@ArianaHelps2005@Artalistens@SilentSerenityy@bigBlueberry1679@LuminaHere@29Amy@MxSkeleton@SkylarListens@TheRusticMystic74@babydino69@taylorhugs12@Stevie1@endearingTree12@imnotfine2@ArianaHelps2005@BeautifulSun298501@FairyPrinceSasha@FeureVox@GoldenNest2727@Hercules077@HopeandFaith@Hopefulraysofbutterflys00@InquireWithin@Izzy274@Kiwii7@Reemhelp@TheResilientDancer@WarmLightXO@babydino69@comfortableCat5294@helpfulSunrise8116@listeningArrow8342

@nvmvyasmin@reverercrivain@richuylin@strawberrymilk41419@taylorhugs12@ve3ciel@PaisleyPrincess421@DrDonut@ASilentBunny@lucy2@EmmaE@MyNameIsNicole@FrenchMarbles@E@ASilentBunny@Bipedhuman666@DrDonut@EmotionsListener@Greenchoice1@HealingBrokenWIngs@Kara13V@KyleBorg@Lou73@Mankka@MidwesternCalmSeeker@MindfulListener82@MyNameIsNicole@PandaHelp000@Sunisshiningandsoareyou@TheOwl00@TrickyRicky@crystalclearnowmotionsListener@KateDoskocilova@Greenchoice1@Oceanwaves16@TrickyRicky@TayTayy@amiablePeace77@caringPanda45@gentleSun78@endearingTree12

Howegeorgia April 30th, 2022

I would like to host anxiety session

CheeryMango OP May 2nd, 2022

That’s great Georgia. Please do sign up using the the sign up sheet that I have attached above in my post.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 30th, 2022

@CheeryMango

Thanks for putting it together. Looking forward to the event. ❤

Rena712 April 30th, 2022

Hi all,

I am someone that would like to find a buddy/someone to help hold me accountable. I find it very important to help in building myself in: getting healthy physically, losing weight, become stable mentally, emotionally and completely in my life.

EvolvedScorpio May 1st, 2022

@Rena712 Hey Rena do you want to be my accountability partner?

EvolvedScorpio May 1st, 2022

@Rena712 yea let's be accountability buddies. Is this your listener account?

Indigo333 May 3rd, 2022

I think that’s a great idea. I think many of us could benefit from that.

Lolowise475 May 14th, 2022

I think this is a great event. How about a pop up or some event like trivia but a theme of positive mental health strategies foe example? 😊