Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Favorite Mod Thread!

September 6th, 2022

Chatroom Moderators at 7Cups, popularly called as Mods, have had a tough task at hand. They've had to moderate chatrooms in trying to make sure that chatrooms are safe, supportive, and inclusive space for everyone. But in doing that, I tell you, many a time they have to take strong decisions -the decisions which aren't sometimes received too well. It helps to remember that mods are there with only the motive of contributing to a safer community, and thus, deserve our love and appreciation💛

Please use this thread to tag your favorite mod(s) and say out a sweet and encouraging appreciation message for them. You can also tag a mod simply for a small good modding act you observed them doing in a chatroom -this would be a huge boost to their morale!

Let's contribute to creating a positive perception around what mods do and try to do! But if you feel any day that some mod's behavior is harmful for the community, always and always and always seek resort in the feedback channel than directly pointing out and accusing (something that causes conflicts and hostility and does no good to the chatroom and the community.)

Optimisticempath September 6th, 2022

I like @communitymodAnne for being fun, kind and helpful ❤

Mods receive a lot of criticism at times it is nice of you to make this thread to appreciate them @Fristo, thankyou ☺

CommunityModAnne September 7th, 2022

@Optimisticempath thank you!

September 8th, 2022

@CommunityModKay is a really good presence in chatrooms! They are insightful, with positive mindset, supportive, and helpful.

sensitiveBike September 8th, 2022

@Fristo

The best mod (and best listener) is brilliantTurtle89.

September 8th, 2022

@sensitiveBike wow nice! correcting the tag of our star listener and moderator @brilliantTurtle89

brilliantTurtle89 September 11th, 2022

@Fristo

You’ve turned into a turtle!!💚💚💚🐢

brilliantTurtle89 September 8th, 2022

@sensitiveBike

Thank you. That gives me a lovely feeling😃

WarmLightXO September 8th, 2022

@communitymodlou always opens the correct rooms 😛 No but for real, thank you for all your hard work and loving kindness in the rooms!

CommunityModLou September 9th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

hehe thank you warm!

dtanushree September 9th, 2022

@Fristo

@CommunityModEden

Best best bestttestt mod ♥️♥️♥️ Thank you for all your work on cups!!

giphy.gif

emotionalTalker2260 September 10th, 2022

I like @CommunityModCharlie

always so sweet and understanding

September 10th, 2022

@Amy @brilliantTurtle89 @CommunityModElliot @Tyedeyedbutterfly

GoldenNest2727 September 10th, 2022

@vivelespatates is incredibly supportive in the chatrooms, especially Healthy Living and the Academy Hub. I appreciate all the icebreakers she leaves in the rooms. 😊

emotionalTalker2260 September 10th, 2022

@CommunityModAnne

another of my favourite mods, she’s so sweet, caring, loved and loveable and is like a true granny to cups

CommunityModAnne September 10th, 2022

@EmoRex aw thank you!

* correction: fake granny