Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Group Support- Ask me Anything

ASilentObserver May 1st

Hello everyone, 

I am opening the floor for an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Group Support Chats. Whether you are curious about joining a group chat for the first time, want tips for getting the most out of your experience, or have questions about navigating group dynamics, we will be here to answer them. 

Here are some common things I can help you with:

• The benefits of group support chats
  • Finding the right group chat for you
  • How to prepare for your first participation
  • Tips for getting the most out of your group support experience
  • What to do if you're feeling hesitant or nervous
  • Or, anything and everything in between

You can also check Group Support FAQs for some common questions and answers from the community. 

Share your questions with us. No question is too big or too small. Let's open up the conversation and explore the power of group support together. I believe group support can be a powerful tool for healing, support, and connection if used mindfully. Let's break down any barriers and use group support chats. Also if you have any personal experiences with group support (positive or negative) that you'd like to share please do share with us. 

Explore Group Chats here! 

what-do-you-need-to-know-ivy.gif

@ASilentObserver

Awesome idea! 

Ask away people!🥰

ASilentObserver OP May 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you Sun. appreciate the encouragement and please do join to help me answer any questions that our community may have for group chats. 

@ASilentObserver

You don't even need to ask Obzieee, I'll keep an eye on this thread and gladly.❤

VictoriaLove7 May 1st

@ASilentObserver

Hi Obs ☺

What is the difference between daily reflection & exploration garden? ^_^

@VictoriaLove7 That is an excellent question Victoria. So there are a couple of key differences between the two. 
1. When is it open? Exploration Garden is opened during selective hours from 9 am - 11 pm ET. While Daily Reflection is a 24/7 group chat. 

2. It's purpose. Daily reflection is focused on specific monthly, weekly, or daily theme to reflect upon to share one's experiences. While the exploration garden focuses on listening to your shares and helping you explore your thoughts further through open-ended questions. 

Both group chat has its own significance to offer support to the community. 

VictoriaLove7 May 2nd

@ASilentObserver

Thank you for the explanation, Obs! 🐘☺

Heather225 May 1st

@ASilentObserver

much needed! thanks for creating this space!

@Heather225 Thank you H 

HopieRemi May 6th

Great thing to offer! I will be around to answer questions in this thread as well.

ASilentObserver OP May 8th

@HopieRemi thank you remi. appreciate the support