Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

ATTN: TAKING A BREAK FROM 7 CUPS

MysticalFey July 20th, 2023

Hello,

I am writing to inform you that I will be taking a significant break from my activities. The duration of my absence is uncertain at this moment, as I am currently experiencing distress and discomfort. Both my emotions and mental state are in disarray, prompting the need for me to prioritize healing and recovery.

During this time, I kindly request your understanding, compassion, and patience. Your support would mean a lot to me as I work towards restoring my well-being. I genuinely hope to return to the community as soon as I am able to do so.

I will keep all of you in my thoughts during my absence and wish you all safety and good health.

Warm regards,

North/Fae

tommy July 20th, 2023

@NorthFae

I hope you have a relaxing break and come back refreshed πŸ’™ Well done for identifying the need to take time for yourself!

CallumKing2000 July 21st, 2023

πŸ«‚πŸ™β€οΈ

Colzy July 21st, 2023

Everyone needs time for self-care from time to time. I hope you feel better soon πŸ™

GoldenNest2727 July 22nd, 2023

I took a long break so I could focus on school and work. I was pleasantly surprised at how supportive the leadership team was of my need to take time off. I never felt pressured to hurry it up and was given ample time for self-care. So, please don't worry about needing to take a break yourself. We'll still be here when you return and will happily welcome you back with open arms. I'm sorry that you're going through tough times! I hope everything works out for you in the end.