Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What my dad being doing right now if he was live

What my dad being doing right now if he was live feel he would spend time with grandchildren seem them grow up my nephew is in first grade these year my dad be so proud of him my niece she start pre k next year he love see her grow up being person she is been cool see my dad with me and my brother right now I will be turn 42 in june and brother going 40 in April been cool that my dad see me and my brother in are 40s my parent had 45 anniversary these year be nice he was there for that my mom have milestone birthday these month in September she going turn 70 my dad would be so proud of her wish dad was here see me lose weight and be mad have diabetes like him he miss out so many things he could seen if he was live and I know dad in peace and I know dad pain anyone I would give anything have my dad back in my life and my family live wish here see me and my man anniversary going be 14th anniversary in October and wish dad was there he been proud me and man I love you pops and miss you tons you always be are hearts 4ever there so many thing that you could have done if you were live but better place now