Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Dad thank for everything done for me and are family

countrygirl9988 August 10th

Dad thank you for everything done for me and are family thank you for work and go to college went I was little gave everything for are family so sacrifice so much have me and my brother sacrifice your youth to raised two amazing children went you retired got second chances again with my nephew and my niece got see them grown-up sad died went my nephew 5 and niece 2 at times of your death that talk about you everyday seen you been gone you are best dad and amazed grandpa in the world your legacy live on throught these children you will never be forgotten I had 40 year amazed years with you thank you help fix my car and thank giving some amazed cars in past thanks for my new car you fix house few time we had Sunday lunch for last few years thanks for your humor and your laughter thank you for advice about life thanks love me as your daughter thank for care about me you always be love me and whole family for rest of are life's 

Asher September 1st

Thank you for sharing this important message and statement with us. 

countrygirl9988 OP September 1st

@Asher thanks my dad was my everything for me and my family he will alway be in are hearts forever