Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Affirmations ❂Theme: Relationships

Starmedia August 11th, 2021

Hello lovely community! Red heart

This is our fourth activity thread on Affirmations. You can read more about Positive Affirmation activity here.

Affirmation Statements

• Statement 1: I am humble, joyful, radiant, glowing and easy to be around.
  • Statement 2: People are drawn to me. People love me and accept me because of my genuine personality.
  • Statement 3: I am able to see other people's limiting belief and state of being. When I see these things I adjust my approach to them so that they can hear me and make the necessary changes.
  • Statement 4: I am trusting my partner, friends, co-workers, and family. I am not taking what anybody does to me personally as well as I am able to communicate in a way that is mature, stable, and receivable.
  • Statement 5: I am irreplaceable and worthy because of how loving and genuine I am.

In order to practice affirmations to create growth effectively, it is suggested:

1. To practice this activity by following the steps exactly as mentioned below
  2. Participate in any or all of the threads for at least 21 days continuously and whenever you feels low.

Step 1: Take three deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling to a count of 10.

Step 2: Close your eyes gently for 1-2 minutes, bring the word trust into your mind. Slowly see each letter of the word separately

• T - R - U - S - T Imagine the word trust going deeper...and deeper...and deeper into your mind.

Feel the word trust.

Step 3: Now, read each affirmation statement given below and repeat these statements 3-5 times by:

Speaking the affirmation out loud, focusing on each word OR Concentrating on each word and repeating them in your mind.

Step 4: Create at least one positive affirmation statement of your own related to the thread theme. (Optional but recommended step)

These can be healthy things you wish for the most at present OR any safe thoughts/beliefs that you would like to have.

Step 6: Take another three deep breaths to allow your body to absorb the positive feeling of the affirmations.

Please do share your feelings and affirmations below in this thread. We are excited to hear your thoughts and we are here to support you!

Also, we would also love to hear your progress or positive outcomes you are experiencing through this activity. Feel free to share them below in this thread too! Red heart

Activity Idea and content adapted from the videos of Dylan James (Mindset Coach), TheLawOfAttraction.com and Psychology Today

Note: This activity is for those who believe in the power of affirmations or want to believe in them or are open to try different things without judgement. Of course different beliefs and perspectives are totally respected, there is no pressure to participate if you are not interested in it or feel uncomfortable by it. We totally understand what works for one may not work for the other and vice versa. No matter what, we wish the best for each one of you and we believe everyone is capable of figuring out methods that work the best for them. Stay hopeful and stay strong everyone!

We appreciate you all for helping us in creating a positive experience for our forums! If you liked this forum content/activity, please feel free to leave feedback for this thread here

Updated on 5th Nov 2021 to simplify the activity

MidwesternCalmSeeker August 13th, 2021

@Starmedia Thanks for this important exercise. I'm grateful for all the inspiring posts here in this forum.

Starmedia OP August 14th, 2021

You're so welcome, @MidwesternCalmSeeker !

I am glad you consider it important and inspiring! Red heart We are so grateful for your support and compassion as well. Smiling with smiling eyes

RationalMe7 August 14th, 2021
Hi @Starmedia

Thanks for those affirmations. Here are mine:

Statement 1: I am humble, joyful, radiant, glowing and easy to be around because I am in control of how I feel.
Statement 2: People are drawn to me. People love me and accept me because of my genuine personality because the only way to be calm and peaceful is by being genuine.
Statement 3: I am able to see other people's limiting belief and state of being. When I see these things I adjust my approach to them so that they can hear me and make the necessary changes because I cannot force anyone to change. All I can do them is to help them be better
Statement 4: I am trusting my partner, friends, co-workers, and family. I am not taking what anybody does to me personally as well as I am able to communicate in a way that is mature, stable, and receivable because I believe I have full control over my communication
Statement 5: I am irreplaceable and worthy because of how loving and genuine I am because genuinity I believe, is the trait that most people look out for.

My Statement: I am able to maintain peace in my relations because I treat others like I would treat myself (and vice versa too).
Starmedia OP August 31st, 2021

You're so welcome! @alphav7

Good to know you:

• Trust you are in control of how you feel.
  • Trust you being genuine brings true calmness and peace.
  • Trust you can help people be better even though you cannot force anyone to change.
  • Trust you have full control over your communication.
  • Trust genuinity is the trait that most people look out for and being a genuine person makes you irreplaceable and worthy .
  • Trust in your relationships you are able to maintain peace by treating others and yourself the same way respectfully.

Awesome affirmations! heart Our affirmation threads on Self-Worth and Love is open for participation as well, feel free to check them out! smiley

RationalMe7 September 2nd, 2021

Hi @Starmedia

Thank you. I shall surely go through the links.

mobteru August 16th, 2021

@Starmedia

• Statement 1: I am humble, joyful, radiant, glowing, and easy to be around because I make others smile and laugh and my presence is meaningful to others.
  • Statement 2: People are drawn to me. People love me and accept me because of my genuine personality and because of my open and loving energy.
  • Statement 3: I am able to see other people's limiting beliefs and state of being. When I see these things I adjust my approach to them so that they can hear me and make the necessary changes because I care about others that I love and others care for me in return.
  • Statement 4: I am trusting my partner, friends, co-workers, and family. I am not taking what anybody does to me personally as well as I am able to communicate in a way that is mature, stable, and receivable because having trust is a big foundation of my relationships and I want to build healthy ones all around me.
  • Statement 5: I am irreplaceable and worthy because of how loving and genuine I am and because of how unique and special I am and the impact I've made on my loved ones' lives.
I am safe, I am cared for, I am loved genuinely and I can love & feel freely because I'm out of my harmful situation and I'm allowed to let go.
Starmedia OP August 31st, 2021
Hello @mobteru ! heart

Happy to know you
  • Trust your presence to be meaningful and are aware of the way you spread smiles and laughter.
  • Trust you have a genuine personality with open and loving energy.
  • Trust the relationship believing the way you care about the people you love and the way they care for you in return is very mutual.
  • Believe that trust is a big foundation of your relationships and want to build healthy trusting ones all around you.
  • Trust the impact you make on your loved ones being unique and special which makes you irreplaceable and worthy.
  • Trust freely the safety, care, genuine love you create, give and receive as you are aware you are out of the harmful situation and allowed to let go.

Lovely affirmations! heart Our affirmation threads on Self-Worth and Love is open for participation as well, feel free to check them out! smiley

mobteru September 1st, 2021

@Starmedia thank you so much for the wonderful reply ❤️ i'll do my best to check those out soon!!

Starmedia OP September 1st, 2021

@mobteru
You're very welcome! ❤️😊