Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self-Gratitude Letters | You've Got Mail! 📧

JujuBears June 11th

Hi Everyone,

As the days rush by, we often find ourselves caught up in the whirlwind of life — navigating challenges, adapting to changes, and pushing forward.  Amid this hustle, we tend to forget an important act of kindness: thanking ourselves.

Recently, I realized that I don’t pause enough to appreciate my resilience — the way I’ve overcome obstacles, embraced change, and kept moving forward.  Perhaps you’ve felt this too — the tendency to focus on the next hurdle rather than celebrating the victories behind us.  So, let’s change that

This week, I invite you all to join me in a simple yet powerful practice of self-gratitude:

Self-Gratitude Letters You've Got Mail! 📧
image_1718130402.png

Take a moment to acknowledge your strength, your growth, and your unwavering spirit.  Whether it’s a small triumph or a monumental leap, honor it!  
You can reflect on topics such as:

• Accomplishments and changes you’ve initiated
  • Challenges you’ve conquered
  • Wise decisions you’ve made
  • Lessons that shaped you
  • Unique character traits that define you
  • and/or more (get creative!)
Now, write yourself a thank-you note! 
Be kind to yourself — you deserve it. 🏆

(P.S: If you’d like to respond to this post, feel free.  We’re here to uplift and support you!  Whether you choose to write it digitally or on paper, go with what feels best for you!  As you engage in this exercise, approach it with gentleness. 💜)

JujuBears OP June 11th

I'll start by sharing a thank you letter for myself: 🥺💙

"Dear Me,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to you.  Life can be challenging, and yet, you continue to persevere.  Your resilience, kindness, and compassion inspire me every day.

Thank you for your unwavering support, for lifting others up, and for embracing vulnerability.  You’ve faced adversity with grace, and your growth is a testament to your strength.

Remember to celebrate your victories, no matter how small.  Acknowledge the progress you’ve made, even when it feels insignificant.  You are enough, just as you are.  Don't lose that special side of you!

Keep dreaming, keep learning, and keep being authentically you.  You’ve come so far, and there’s still so much ahead.  Trust in your journey, and know that you are deserving of love, joy, and fulfillment.

With Love,
Me"

radiantDreamer June 29th

Dear Myself,

You are stronger than you think you are.

Thank you for battling with all odds to fulfill thebl purpose of this Life.

With love.