Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My insights and note to my amazing friends

WeEarth April 12th

Trigger Warning: contains personal reflections and apologies for any actions or words that may have caused discomfort. Please proceed with caution if you are sensitive to discussions about social interactions or personal challenges.

My warm greetings to all the wonderful people who are reading this. This post is special as I want to convey something to my friends. 7 Cups has always been a welcoming space for me. I am so grateful for that. I got the opportunity to meet spammers to amazing fantabulous people. I learned a lot from this beautiful journey as WeEarth. I am a person who always values friendship but doesn't know how to express it. Sometimes I feel confused about what to say or mention in order to maintain a friendship. I tell myself to be myself, which may help me build strong connections. But, sometimes I act weird like too extrovert and introvert. Initially for me, professional talks were more comfortable and easier than having a simple talk with friends. I know that, I find it difficult to express myself in person, but I find online communication more comfortable. My sister is more comfortable meeting in person, perhaps due to our different situations and needs. She tends to be more in the front, while I prefer to work in the backend. Maybe that's why I find 7 cups more friendly. I am literally afraid to talk with friends, but I manage if it's a professional meeting, speech or team communication. I wasn't like this, but over the period of time and situations, I became like this. I am thankful for that path as I learnt so many things and it helped me to have my perspective.

My friends if any of my actions or words left you sad or any kind of discomfort, I sincerely apologize and hope I will be able to be myself and continue our friendship. I have got so many amazing awesome friends here and I hope I am very comfortable now talking with friends, much better than before.

Thank you everyone for everything, being supportive and with me in my 7 Cups family.

Mya000 April 22nd

@WeEarth Hi there! It's moving to hear your reflections on your journey here at 7 Cups. Your honesty about navigating friendships and communication resonates with many of us. It's okay to feel unsure about expressing yourself sometimes, what matters is that you're making the effort and learning along the way. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us 🫶

WeEarth OP April 22nd

@Mya000

winnie-the-pooh-hearts.gif

SparkyGizmo May 17th

@WeEarth

big *hugs* ❤️

WeEarth OP May 18th

@SparkyGizmo

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gif