Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Spread The Love – Community Shout-Outs

samc95xc July 1st, 2014

My dear brotherand sister members in 7 cups ,many of you have positive experiences with 7 Cups of Tea, and you want to praise individuals(listeners) in our community. So, without further ado, I would like to create a place for all of youto share the love . This will be a place for you to show your appreciation I encourage you to post when someone impresses you, helps you out or gives you support! In other words, just show the love!

heart Sam

December 1st, 2014

This shout out is for "SAMC95XC" who in my words is angel in disguise..He is one of person who makes 7cups a welcoming place (atleast for me)..lots lots and alots of thank you for helping me,encouraging and motivating me Keep doing the good work..! :)

chioo December 1st, 2014

Sammy is awesome! :D

December 1st, 2014

Yes he is..!! :D

samc95xc OP December 5th, 2014

Thanks Friend & chioo!

ElephantsAndIcicles December 1st, 2014

This shout out is for 4 listeners who over the last several months have been great for me. I don't know whether they are regular listeners or not, which is a shame, because I imagine a world in which these four people would touch so many lives and it's a beautiful world indeed.

So for @bountifulMemory59 and @WonderfullyBeautifullyU and @heartofgold @SamEatsBrains I salute all four of you. Such beautiful people.

SamEatsBrains December 6th, 2014

Thank you so so much for the shout out :). I truly considerit a privilegeandhonor tolistento you, as wellas everyoneI encounter on7cups. ElephantsAndIcicles, you'reagreatperson :D!

chioo December 1st, 2014

@Shadowoatmeal! You're amazing! Though we don't talk a lot *different time zones 😢* I still love talking to you! Love you loads! :D

samc95xc OP December 5th, 2014

A shout out for everyone who has read my posts and have supported me by up voting it !
Thanks for giving me 5000+ up votes !
I love you all.
hugs
Sam

H20 December 5th, 2014

A huge shoutout for two great listeners and fabulousgroup mods.

They are our lovely friends,

@Wanda and @Yunowho!

These guys works really hard as group mods and people on the group support chatroom adore them. #RESPECT for you guys!

And, Their stellar listening skills arecontinually helping a lot of people who needs to vent or sort out things.

I wish you all the best, I am glad that I came across these amazing people!

A lot of love and hugs.

Hally550 December 7th, 2014

Big shoutout to JJill2 for cheering me up and making me less stressed! She is always there for me and a wonderful listener <3

shyflower24 December 8th, 2014

@Silentlistener97 really makes me feel better with her "how i love eeeeezzzzzzaaaaaaah so much stories ;) )

SurvivoringWarrior December 8th, 2014

Hello Everyone! As a Listener i would like to give a shoutout to all of you members! You guys are the reason why we do what we do! My life has been changed all because i talked to a fellow listener. starting here as a member really helped me make my decision to become a listener. You all have amazing a beautiful hearts and im so blessed to be here for anyone of you to vent to :) blessings, SurvivoringWarriorheart

Moj December 8th, 2014

A big shout out to the listeners that lead the guided discussions... @Angelwings2, @Heather, and I'm sure many others that do it as well, these are just the ones I've participated in.Thanks so much for taking the time to discuss the things that are important in our lives in these discussions.

Also a big thanks and shout out to the mods that are so often in the various chat rooms, hanging out, making members feel comfortable, and keeping it a safe and welcoming place for everyone. Thanks @Ejj @yunowho and to everyone else who's in there as well, that I just haven't connected with. Appreciate what you do to provide that place for us.

And lastly a shout out to the listeners that have taken the time to connect with me one on one...means a lot to me, that you have taken the time to listen and support me.

I'vegot to say...I love 7 cups, so glad to have found this place!

extrano December 30th, 2014

So after poking around through some profiles, I found this great listener called @Porpoiseful . They were kind and honest in their approach. The amount of empathy and understanding I received was amazing, their replies were thoughtful, insightful, long and unique?that sort of uniqueness that only comes with the genuineness of someone that cares about you.

Their profile have this great quote from Robert Frost that says: ?Tell me about it if it?s something human. Let me into your grief." And I believe that quote sums up the best what it was liked to chat with them, I felt so humanly vulnerable but at the same time so validated and understood. It felt like for a moment they stood with me inside my turmoil and just waited for me to be strong enough to walk out of it offering me comfort all through this.

I cannot thank you enough for being here for me tonight, but I want you to know I really do appreciate what you did tonight. I want others (and you) to know you are an amazing listener and deserve to be praised.

Hugs,

A stranger

Iara January 9th, 2015

So I thought it be nice to do some shout outs for some really nice members I?ve been seeing around the forums lately being supportive towards others!

@TransAm85

You are a super active member of our community, always being attentive to others by sharing your experience with them in the forums! You are unique and inspire me to keep a positive attitude towards life, thank you for being here and for being willing to be vulnerable with us. You show great strength and an amazing will power to move forward. Stay awesome!

@easyTortoise20

Even though you joined our community only about a month (or less) ago I?ve seen your post all around the forum, sharing the love and compassion all around! You are a very gentle soul and it?s very noticeable that you even when you have struggles of your own you never turn our back to help another. I admire your kindness and willingness to give to others the best you have. Thank you for being here, you certainly brighten up the forums with your lovely posts.

@whyme11

You honestly and transparency bring a clarity to the table that is very wise yet very relatable. You come here for support but don?t hesitate to offer empathy and words of encouragement and understanding in the forums. It?s amazing to see how genuine your post feel and how it projects a deeper understanding to others that provides a lot of comfort. I always feel inspired after reading one of your posts because it?s so full of acceptance, pure appreciation and motivation for others. You seem like a very selfless and amazing person, please never stop being you and thank you for sharing your words with us.

@politeCup86

You are definitely aiming high J and I hope you surpass your expectations! You are sweet, caring and super active. I have to say the forum you made in which you are interacting with some other members is so adorable and cute to read. It makes me very happy to see our members interacting and bonding with each other in a supportive and positive way. You are a star, I?m glad to have you as part of our community.

politeCup86 February 13th, 2015

@lara ohhhhhhh I just saw this!!!! You made my day and brought happy tears to my eyes! I couldn't believe that these words qere for me ! I had to read my name and the whole for 5 times to believe it!!!!! It is soooooooooooo kind of you to think of us and write to us!! You really touched my heart and make my face so red :) never thought I would be noticed and remembered but also mentioned in a forum by a listener !!! Lol this ia too much for me. You are so sweet Lara. Can't express anymore my happiness to read this.

HopeandFaith February 13th, 2015

you deserve it :) such a lovely individual. I second that!

cindyislostwithoutyou January 21st, 2015

This shout-out is for the entire community of 7cups! These people are among the most amazing people on earth. I came to 7cups in hopes of gaining experience in psychology and completing an internship. While the latter cannot happen now, I realized that in order for someone to be an effective listener, they must first become and effective friend. These people have helped me in so many, many different ways with kindness, love, compassion, generosity, and unwavering friendship. You have helped me to regain faith in people, prayed with me when I had lost my faith, hugged me when I felt so alone, listened to be at my worst and loved me through it, laughed with me when I was sad, comforted me in times of sorrow, and fulfilled so many other aspects of my life. You are, and always will be, the most amazing and beautiful people to me. My hat is off to you all!! I am hoping that we, as a community, can continue to ban together to make the world a better place to live. I love you all <3<3 (Please forgive me if I have forgotten anyone, but I tried) :D

<3 ELIBEAN! <3 mr eames <3 my sunshine <3 my little penguin <3 poet <3 wendy <3 asiam <3 tootsie <3 stunning monkey <3 handsome johnny <3 byrnison <3 brendy <3 chris <3 luciole <3 southy <3 dimey <3 cadence <3 david <3 davey <3 claire <3 lilly <3 WO <3 aedan <3 flora <3 star <3 brave <3 pumpkin <3 james <3 pm <3 kay <3 sea <3 iian <3 resolve <3 mark <3 aussie <3 simon <3 lemon <3 tortyyy <3 chaos <3 red <3 AB <3 helen <3 <3 holy <3 timeh <3 boots <3 cat <3 brenden <3 walker <3 bikey <3 alice <3 zeek <3 ananth <3 bee <3 pomegranate <3 superman <3 spiderman <3 made <3 reese <3 shade <3 theo <3 belph <3 sciper <3 clicki <3 rn <3 nurse <3 lion <3 heart <3 jack <3 frank <3 birch <3 QP <3 kitty <3 neon <3 heart <3 yard <3 lake <3 ship <3 GF <3 cake <3 town <3 brendan <3 village <3 nidhi <3 shellie <3 safe <3 eyes <3 kurishta <3 strawberries <3 oak <3 sail <3 lunch <3 human <3 rose <3 green <3 apple <3 jake <3 jm <3 hairy <3 raspberries <3 peach <3 mutter <3 vicki <3 sbates <3 globe <3 triangle <3 car <3 cherry <3 jman <3 west <3 east <3 cucumber <3 banana <3 ocean

Much much love to each of you <3<3 CindySue46

cindyislostwithoutyou January 21st, 2015

OMG!!! and <3 MANDA

ABundleofIssues January 21st, 2015

<3 Cindy you are a real treasure yourself and the community is lucky to have you. Thanks so much!

tootsiepie January 21st, 2015

Love you <3

ShellieB January 21st, 2015

lov u very mchcindy. morden words can say!!!

BrendyCares January 21st, 2015

CindySue, I thank you! <3<3<3 You touched my heart big time! Big Hugs go out to you. <3<3<3

Journey4Life January 22nd, 2015

Much love to you Cindy! You are an amazing listener, and an even more amazing friend. Thank you soo much for everything.

Apple74 January 27th, 2015

Thank you @cindyislostwithoutyou !!heart

TheWayForward January 21st, 2015

Cindy, you are the friend that's always always there, your the light in the dark, your a reason to get up in the morning, you make me feel special, loved and wanted. You take away the pain and replace it with strength, you take my tears and turn them into smiles. You are the reason I am here today. You mean the world to me and so much more. Thank you with all my heart for being here day after day, thank you for everything you do, thank you for being an incredible listener, mod and friend. Your my inspiration and the wind beneath my wings. I love you and I am blessed to have you in my life. *hugs Xs infinity*

sgtcloo January 21st, 2015

Might be triggering

The week of Valentines Day(Feb 9-13), we are going to spread self-mutilation awareness. If you have ever self-harmed or have self-harm marks, draw a black heart over your marks and color it in. If you have not self-harmed but want to spread awareness, draw a black heart on one of your wrists and do not fill it in. Spread the word online using texts, pictures and the hashtag #LoveYourself and lets see how much awareness we can spread. <3

chioo January 23rd, 2015

*hugs you tight*

chioo January 23rd, 2015

@1alwaysdreaming! Thank you so much for being sooo supportive in the forum! You're AMAZING! 💜 *hugs you tight*

sgtcloo January 27th, 2015

Trigger warning

The week of Valentines Day(Feb 9-13), we are going to spread self-mutilation awareness. If you have ever self-harmed or have self-harm marks, draw a black heart over your marks and color it in. If you have not self-harmed but want to spread awareness, draw a black heart on one of your wrists and do not fill it in. Spread the word online using texts, pictures and the hashtag #LoveYourself and lets see how much awareness we can spread. <3

samc95xc OP January 27th, 2015

Apple74& I have decided to honour listeners every week starting from now on this thread.

So this week we want to thank@Roadieand @Cadence for theirenormouslove towards the community , you both have been helping the community in every possible way you can but most importantly in Honouring Listeners , in Appreciating them and to let them know they are wonderful ,

More over bringing smiles in their faces.

So this is your time to get back the love.

We encourage everyone in the community to reply to this post and let them know that they are loved.

@hopeandfaith I can't thank you enough for always being there for me and listening to me. You are amazing and have a unique way and understand me so well like u knew me my whole life. U r so kind and compassionate and an incredible listener who truly listen. I'm so blessed to chat with you. It is an honor really to be able to express my self to you. All the love

@handinhand1 let me say first happy birthday :) I really can't express how you have changed my perspective of seeing life and facing situations. You are the most amazing person I've ever met in reality or online. Your positive energy and kindness and calm soul is pricless and I don't think anyone have a big heart like yours. I hope many members can benifit from your amazing skills. You are a special person.

@egly or @gigly or @giggly or @eggly or finally claire. Although I seem not to find your name along with the listeners recently which I donnow why but I would like to tell you how much I appreciate your effort with me and for following up with me for months and your wise questions you ask me and how u opened my eyes to many things in my life and let me search deep in my soul to figure out what is the main reasons for my mind. Thanks for making me talk as free as I want and as honest as I want. U listened very well too me and you are very wise and so accepting and amazing listener. I really appreciate your efforts. I wish you will be back soon. And sorry if I forgot your nickname.

@cakethebull & @yunowho thanks both for your amazing follow ups and cheering me up and giving me motivations and making me feel stronger. You are very honest and straight forward and amazing persons to learn from. I appreciate all your efforts. Thanks frim my heart

CakeTheBull March 6th, 2015

I'm always here to cheer youup, my friend :)

@Arac to the beautiful soul and amazing friend in 7 cups. To the most cheerful person in this site. What an amazing sense of humour u have. What a fabulous way of chatting. What an amazing listener you are! I truly appreciate each and every minute of our chatting. Thanks a lot for listening to me when I was so down. Loveeee

chioo February 14th, 2015

So much love :') *hugs* @politeCup86

politeCup86 February 14th, 2015

Hug you back stongly Chioo

Gracey February 14th, 2015

This goes out to each and every one of you this valentines day!http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RP4UV1pqVt