Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Spread The Love – Community Shout-Outs

samc95xc July 1st, 2014

My dear brotherand sister members in 7 cups ,many of you have positive experiences with 7 Cups of Tea, and you want to praise individuals(listeners) in our community. So, without further ado, I would like to create a place for all of youto share the love . This will be a place for you to show your appreciation I encourage you to post when someone impresses you, helps you out or gives you support! In other words, just show the love!

heart Sam

raychascotch February 17th, 2017

@agreeableKite4304

thankyou Kite you are celebrating with me just by writing your words. I couldn't do this stuff without the support of the traumatic community and my therapist. I am so thankful dancingrainbow45 getting me involved.

AmalieAnne February 16th, 2017

@agreeableKite4304 *hugs*

Rain45 February 17th, 2017

@agreeableKite4304 awwww thank you Kite. We all make a great team :)

Laura July 9th, 2014

cool sam! love the colors!!!

samc95xc OP July 16th, 2014

Thanks laura :-D hugs

Flourish July 26th, 2014

I agree. Great Idea :D

bubbletea17 August 4th, 2014

Wonderful idea!

istra July 16th, 2014

Shouting out to Greg444 and Smile2900! Thank you for listening to me!coolyes

Apple74 August 18th, 2014

Thank you Istra!! You are lovely person and it is always good to talk to you.laugh

theblacksheep July 26th, 2014

hey hadrani, if you are reading this (I hope you do), I said i would find my poems but here's one anyway.

Dedicated to all listeners too :)

Stars.

A mighty sight

in the midst of darkness.

Twinkling. Sparkling. Bright.

We all get hurt some day.

In this wreck world, our hearts

wallow in anger, sadness

And unhappiness.

But stars, you are here all day

During day and night, watching us.

Yet, we only see you at night,

when times are hard and rough,

And when we need your comfort.

A pity.

The sight of you bringshope. That

No matter how dark the night

The stars are here to guide us

Home.

Stars, they maybe in the dark,

they may have struggled for hope

Alone. Yet they give us the

Hope

Light and

Will

To move on.

That's the end of my poem.

A salute to all listeners for their dedication and concern.

Thank you.

theblacksheep July 26th, 2014

Just to clarify,

I'm referring the stars as to listeners.

Thanks for reading.

Hadrani July 26th, 2014

Thanks for this, blacksheep. Thanks for accepting me on your sky and letting me to be part of your night. You are brilliant and special, don't you ever forget that. You have a bright path ahead, wear your best smile and trust in your heart. You'll do fine!

samc95xc OP July 26th, 2014

Thanks so.much you are brilliant '!! I really loved ur poem it really touched me friend! Thanks!

Beth July 29th, 2014

thank you very much!

xXFireyBlastXx July 26th, 2014

This shout out is for FlowerKitty. She helped me a lot with my troubles. I had a problem with telling my friends I was bisexual. When I arrived on 7 Cups, I honestly didn't expect all of the amazing and helpful people here. The way FlowerKitty, or Eve as you may know her, helped me really impacted my life. She made me want to become a listener myself. Now, I have this account an a listener account. So, thank you Eve. You're amazing and helpful and, to all of the listeners out there, I hope you have a great day! :)

SilentSerenityy October 27th, 2015

@FlowerKitty

Miracle July 26th, 2014

I know I am a listener but there isn't a better place to post this.I want to say thank you so much for all the members who have had the courage to reach out and share the most difficult aspects of their lives with me you are AMAZING.

politeCup86 February 13th, 2015

Thanks a lot @miracle for your amazing support

extrano July 31st, 2014

AdventuRin, this is a loud and obnoxious shout out to you!

I can?t write you a poem because I suck at those and my words might not be able to express the level of gratitude I feel but I want you to know that I feel better because of you. I feel accepted because of you. I feel happy today because of you. And lastly I feel empowered because of you.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to talk whenever I need you. Thank you for always knowing what words I need to hear. Thank you for being yourself and encourage me to be myself also. Thank you for being the amazing human being you are.

I want you to know that you have made my life a better one and that your cute avatar makes me smile whenever I see it. You inspire me to believe in a better world and I admire your sensibility and your rawness and the way you balance them both. I hope you know how magnificent and worthy of all the good things in the world you are. If you didn?t know, then please take my word for it.

I wholeheartly believe in you and in all the wonderful things you are doing for the world. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your positive impact.

With affection,

A (not-so-stranger) Stranger

AdventuRin July 31st, 2014

I didn't know what words to say, but I think this gif summarizes it

heartThank you for being so wonderful(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚✧

klupsio July 31st, 2014

I second this. Thank you Rin!!

buddynicole55 August 4th, 2014

J the elder Ram the best listener !!!!

Salwa August 29th, 2014

this shout out is for Smile 2900, my closest friend and Qp the kind guy i talked to recently! Thank you ! heart

Apple74 August 29th, 2014

Thank you Salwa!! You are great friend toosmiley

AndreiTheListener September 10th, 2014

I would like to send a big Thank You for the listener Tothesquare. He is the best listener for me, a deep, sensible man that has helped me so much. A wonderful day to all of you!

LittleSpitfire September 13th, 2014

MissHedgeHog.

Thanks so very much for bringing me to this place and knowing my situation because you were there once.

istra September 16th, 2014

Shoutouts to Smile2900 and Tameka for keeping in contact with me between times I come in to do listening sessions!

Apple74 November 7th, 2014

Thank you @istrasmiley

ShonaC November 6th, 2014

What a great idea Sam and I also love this colourful post smiley Shouting out with gratitude, love and hugs to @Omi, @Angelwings2, @Karen38 & @LauraS ... thanks so much for the live chat this afternoon Omi, I really enjoyed it and it helped me even more, it touched me you related so well too. Laura, Karen and Angelwings2, thanks for posting to me, for your kindness, interest, encouragement and care. All contact I have made here so far feels very genuine and from the heart. I know training is involved in being a Listener and that's good, but I truly sensed your genuine compassion, interest and concern, that makes all the difference as well. I can only write/speak from the heart too, it's just part of who I am, I want to show affection, but will always show respect as well as keeping mindful of any boundaries you have too both personal and as Listeners/members. Hugs & Love heart Appreciate all those who have kindly voted my posts up as well smiley

ShonaC November 6th, 2014

I'd also like to shout out to @smile2900 for your kind posts and help too. Thank you dear smileyheart

~ Shona ~

Apple74 November 7th, 2014

Thank you @shona1.smileyheart

ShonaC November 7th, 2014

My pleasure @smile2900, you're very welcome smiley

samc95xc OP November 7th, 2014

@Shona1 Thanks Friend

ShonaC November 7th, 2014

You're welcome @samc95xc smiley

KeyOfKelsey November 6th, 2014

shoutout to @kabiyesi for being an AMAZING listener in my age group!

MajesticSeal November 7th, 2014

I had a message last night saying thank you andthat all the listeners on this site are seriously amazing people, so I thought I would pass along this compliment smiley

It's always an amazing feeling to have made even a small difference in someone's life so thank you to everyone who contributes and makes 7 cups such a special place which allows us to do that. You are all awesomely awesome!

izza November 7th, 2014

just wanted to tell everyone how awesome @understandingpain is if you haven't done so ,you soo need to go pm this guy he is one amazing dude! (and thanks andy @silentlistener97 just showed me the pic i saw how you stopped everyone from killing me WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS BEING PRANKED AND MUTED! lol)

Silentlistener97 November 7th, 2014

@izza, don't I get a thank u for uploading all those millions of pics and showing u?😭without me u wouldn'tknow how awesome Andrew is😝😉

​ Just kidding, Andrew aka @understandingpain definitely is an amazing guy!❤️We all love u soooooo much and ur so special!😀 hugs!❤️

chioo November 8th, 2014

He is!! I agree with silent :D *group hug*

sadkelsey November 8th, 2014

@FeelingArbitrary deserves some recognition. he is such an amazing guy and he helps me on a daily basis. an incredible listener and even better person