Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Out Of Site *but* Not Out Of Mind. ❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 16th, 2022

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope July is treating y'all well. 💛

(❤This is not a farewell thread❤)

I was a bit hesitant to make this thread, mostly because I could consider a "why" behind "some" people not being on the same page about this. And hey, that's okay, we all think and work differently, have different experiences and lessons and how we apply those learnings in our future etc, makes sense for two people not agreeing over something, or having a different perspective on the same thing. Glass half full or half empty lol.

Having said that, I'd go ahead with it anyway xD because I have my reasons in place and I for one, value them enough to give them a space.

Hopefully we have some others who'd be on my page too, or least be willing to see it the way I do. I promise it won't hurt to try. 💛

When I was new to the forums (or 7 cups in general) I remember coming across these farewell/ on hiatus threads and it really spoke something haha, it was lowkey strange crying and feeling upset about someone leaving, someone that I don't even know or would ever know. Un-freaking-believable how things work for empaths sometimes. All the empaths in the house, I gotchu! :')

Being in those threads, reading the different posts, what really stood-out for me was the "mass-tags", or simply, tags, a lot of them.

Newbie me used to think if I would ever make a post in one of these threads meant for farewell, not too hard though, just passing thoughts that would I even be umm "important" enough that someone, anyone, an apparent stranger on the internet, would want to know if I'm around or not, or care about my where-abouts and how-abouts in general, and then I used to think if I'll find any people that would want to know or be tagged in these posts, if I do eventually make one someday.

I've always been fascinated by these threads and have realised that tags in these posts hit different, it's a bittersweet feeling that someone cared enough about you to let you know or make you aware of their where-abouts, to use their 'apparent' last moments in this platform (for the timebeing) to let *you* know that you've made some impact on them and their journey so far, that they remembered you in those moments, or that they didn't want to go before that one last "glance" at you.

I love-hate getting tagged in these posts. I love it because of the above said, it feels *unexplainable* kind of good to realise that someone would think of me right before they decide to leave (for whatever time frame that is), it's nice to know that I created some sort of impact that they knew in their heart and their mind that hey hey atleast Sun would want to know and would care enough to know about me. (Sun really does care and appreciates every single of these tags, yall)

And well ofcourse, hate (it's a strong word and I typically avoid using it, but really haha I hate goodbyes of any kind xD), hate because oh my, now that you've tagged me, it's just another reminder that we've established some sort of bonding and it is really awful to imagine this place without you now. But *sigh* it be like that sometimes! :')

Okay now all of that aside. And to quench your confusion about how the title links to the content lol. Let's move ahead xD

I've been on this platform for over 2 years now, and I've met countless people here, all amazing in their own wonderful ways.

Some I meet through forums, some via personal chats, some in group chats, by working together in a project and so on. Different people and different ways to meet them and see them around, I must say, I don't forget people quite easily, and definitely not the ones that have been kind, to me or in general. Now thing is, on a platform like this, there's a plethora of kind people haha, human brain can only memorize somewhat heh? xD

Soooo the other day, I was randomly thinking about someone from here who's unfortunately not around the site anymore, and it clicked that, we should have a place to throw in these random reminders out there.

A place to not just show gratitude towards someone who once was a more connected part of your life here, but to also sort of leave a "tribute". I get this might sound too mushy and philosophical (in a way) too lol, but I kept myself in this place (again, #PerksOfBeingAnEmpath 😛) and thought to myself, that if I were to take a break or step away from this wonderful place and people for a while, somewhere I'd want to be "not-forgotten" also, and then another thought to support, how gratifying it would feel to someday come back and see that there was atleast one person that thought of me even when I wasn't really around, or that, maybe just maybe for one person even, me being out of site, didn't have to mean, me being out of their mind altogether.

Trust me when I say this xD it felt beautiful to just picture this haha. Now I'm only wondering how it must feel "actually" someday, when it does happen, because *sigh* as much we'd like to deny, we know there's a life off cups, that can go all things demanding and pull us away sometime, something I believe everyone here has experienced in their time being here (especially on a listener account) or should be willing to accept, because again, #reality is definitely a good mirror!

What I do also know, is that, I'm not alone. I'm not the only one who randomly thinks of people here when they aren't active or around, for xyz reasons. Have seen so many people mentioning how a certain someone has made their life better and how they wish they could check on them or simply thank them for it.

A simple message like "I'm thinking of you." works magic.

Hoping that we all can use this space to give a shout-out to those that randomly cross your mind, be it while coming across a forum post by them, a series they mentioned they like, remembering someone with the name "orange" when you're nomming one (it has happened lol) or someone with "moon" in their name when you're gazing at night sky etc etc there's countless opportunities for these kind souls to cross our minds. I know you know it already. 💛

Who knows, some day they may or may not come across the tag and I can bet anything on this, it would make them feel happy and *remembered*. Orrr even if not, it'll be a good surprise to yourself how much you remember someone or about them still, despite the many days/ weeks/ months/ years being passed.

Disclaimer: We do want to be mindful about the guidelines, so ofcourse no sharing any personal information or chat details, or anything that you'd know is not good for a "public" forum space, that affects your anonymity or chat confidentiality or someone else's.

thinking-of-you-fly-by-hi.gif

We'd use this space for giving a shout out, a message. Something as simple as "I'm thinking about @AwesomeHooman today, they supported me with _____ (brief topic if you're comfortable) or like they were my mentor/ they lead great discussions, they were a friendly face in rooms, they made a good forum post etc anything. Or an even simpler message-- @AmazingBeing I miss you.

Sounds good, people? 😮💛

*sending lots of love and light to everyone* and *offering hugs to those that need them*

❤ We're all real, all humans with emotions here, it's okay to miss people, feel upset about or maybe even cry. None of us are alone in #BeingHuman.

Positive, Caring, Appreciative shout-outs only. Any messages violating such are subject to be removed under forum guidelines. Refer Here if there's any confusion. 💛

Chetan1408 March 26th, 2023

@Keith22534

Thank you Keith... I really wanna spell your name... Life is bit tough now... I need some support... that I don't have currently. So I decided to get some time to myself. I don't know will I return back or not... Thank you for your warm wishes... It mean me a lot...

Thanks & Regards

Keith22534 March 26th, 2023

@Chetan1408

I see. I think it’s okay to take a break. I hope you’ll come back. I hope everything gets well for you.

@Keith22534

I can't say anything... let there be hope...

Minervaaa March 28th, 2023

@Chetan1408 hey! I am proud of you for choosing your well being and yourself. Self care is a very important thing to do and kudos to you for choosing it. All the best with all your future endeavors. Keep shining! Take care :)

SparkyGizmo March 26th, 2023

@Chetan1408

Hi Cheetooooooo! 😊❤️ Oh my gosh....I'm so confused right now. Please tell me this isn't true! I'm hoping you will reconsider? I'm not sure what has gone on, I'm hoping that maybe a self care break may help? I'm hoping you will be coming back!

I send you big big *hugs* ❤️

@SparkyGizmo

Hello Gizmo my friend... I hope we could talk... but... I am sorry Gizmo... I really wanna talk... but I don't have enough potential now to talk to anyone. Have a nice journey ahead.

Thanks & Regards

SparkyGizmo March 26th, 2023

@Chetan1408

❤️❤️❤️

March 26th, 2023

@Chetan1408 We'll miss you chetan!! If it's within our destiny, we shall meet again. ❤️

@richuyulin

I will miss you too richu my best friend... Till then take care have a wonderful journey ahead.

Thanks & Regards

ASilentBunny March 26th, 2023

@Chetan1408 Chetan! I am so surprised and sad to read your message! I understand that you might need some time, but what happened? I truly hope everything is okay and please feel free to message me if you would like. I hope you can reconsider it and I am here if you need anything at all times! However, I truly wish you all the best and I will miss you a lot. You have been a great company in the rooms and an amazing person, I always enjoyed being on the rooms with you or talking to you. :( <3

Jenna March 26th, 2023

@Chetan1408

Thanks for the years of service you gave the site. We will all miss you and I hope that you take care of yourself and may your future be bright.

Comphi March 26th, 2023

@Chetan1408

You will be missed, take care. Hope to see you back...

AnnaSilverberg March 26th, 2023

@Chetan1408

I'm sorry to see you go, but I do wish you all the best Chetan ❤️
I hope that you will get all the help that you need and I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavours! You're amazing, never forget that!
💚

Camus00 March 26th, 2023

@Chetan1408

Dear Chetan,

I hope your decision is for the best. Remember you can come back whenever if you need to. You will be missed ʕ っ • ᴥ • ʔ っʕ っ • ᴥ • ʔ っʕ っ • ᴥ • ʔ っ

March 27th, 2023

@Chetan1408

Well... this is sudden, but I respect your decision, and thank you for bringing energy to the listener chatrooms. I understand that it's necessary to take a step back and look after yourselves :)

We will miss you ❤️ Take care!

LavenderHere March 27th, 2023

@Chetan1408 aww chetan we all miss ya, and looking forward to seeing you again when we meet<3

CommunityModFinn March 28th, 2023

@Chetan1408

You will be missed Chetan ⭐️

Abeach02 March 29th, 2023

@Chetan1408 chetan I'll miss you !!! I wish you have the best life out there❤️

heartsNcupcakes March 31st, 2023

@Chetan1408 Chetan! Im so sorry to hear that you're leaving. You will be missed and I wish you the best in all your future endeavors

May 13th, 2023

@Chetan1408

I'm a little late chetan but I hope you have a good time where ever you are or whatever you're busy doing.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 26th, 2023

@Chetan1408

Awww. :')

Please consider what we talked about earlier okiee. You'll be dearly missed, Chetan. Take goood care and be kind to yourself. We're here with you! Sending hugs and good wishes! See youuu! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sun for always being with me and listening to me in my hard time... It really mean me a lot... Thank you for your warm wishes... You will be missed a lot my friend. You too take care of yourself. Sending hugs *hugs*

Thanks & Regards

mytwistedsoul March 27th, 2023

@blissedNblessed Every now and again you pop into my thoughts. I hope you're doing ok

Keith22534 March 29th, 2023

Hey everyone. It’s really sudden. I am leaving cups. Due to some things I have to leave cups. I won’t delete my account but I will not be active. Thankyou for everyone and please take care

💛

@Tobedoctor @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Fallon5 @Darkerplaces @Victorialove7 @ilxraurel01 @CommunityModAlex @TheboyMoana @XDarkRoseX @Retr0ne @Dragonhelper10 @AyAyoh @Fristo @brilliantTurtle89 @TabbyCat97 @Manimahem @Calmmoon2104 @LavenderLake2009

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 29th, 2023

@Keith22534

Aww this really is sudden, Keith, I'm really sad to see you leave, even in a short while, you've been such a lovely presence in the community, made a lot of friends, and took space in so many hearts, all by just being yourself~ yes, that's everything you needed to do. ❤

I truly hope everything's okay at your end or gets better soon, know that you've got many people here (myself included) who would love to see you whenever you decide to come back. I'm glad you're not deleting your account for the time. Something about the same, screams hope, and serves as beautiful reminders for an indefinite future even! ❤

Biggest hugs and lots of pizza your way. Take care and Be good to you always! See youu! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thankyou soooo muchhhhh Sun! Thanks a lot. You too please take care of yourself.

Norah5 March 29th, 2023

@Keith22534 Esha whyyyy??? noooo!!!! Idk why you're going but I hope you stay happy and safe... Best of luck for new beginnings.... I love you so much and will always be grateful that I got to be your friend... You're greatttt and I'll miss you so much... I'll be waiting for you... Come back soon and I love you!!!!!

@Fallon5

Thankyou Fallon!!!!!! I love you so much!!! I will try to visit often. I am really sorry.

I love you sooooooo muchhhhhhhhh!

VictoriaLove7 March 29th, 2023

@Keith22534

Keith, I don't want know what to say. :( This is unexpected, you just been here but now you leave. I hope everything is okay, you've been been a kind presence in such a short time.

@VictoriaLove7

Thankyou Victoria, really. I will try to visit often but I can’t, really.

calmmoon2104 March 29th, 2023

@Keith22534

Oh no, that's really sad to know Keith. I remember the day we became friends and had so many chats on cups, you are always cheerful and sweet! I understand it's hard for you, and I will miss you. But I also understand this too that your personal life matters more than this and those problems might be real hard to deal with. But please do remember that we are always with you even if you can't be here and can't talk or see us, just know that we are always and will be with you and support you through this hard times no matter what. You are amazing Keith, don't anyone tell you other wise. I hope we can someday again but it's okay if we can't, because you will be always in my heart ❤

I will miss you and thank you for your support you have given when I and many people needed. Take care and stay safe 💙

Take care my sweet friend (♡˙︶˙♡)

*leaves some farewell cookies * 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Keith22534 March 30th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

Thanks a lot. You too please take care of yourself

theboymoana March 29th, 2023

@Keith22534

will miss you so much friend :( hope every thing ok and maybe can come back some time would be happy I can see you again thanks for always being nice to me you are good friend 😭💛🍪🐻

@theboymoana

I will miss you too. Just remember you are a fantastic person. And if you are able to tell others too. I couldn’t tag many people in this post.

TabbyCat97 March 29th, 2023

@Keith22534

Ohh Keeith :') Im so sad you are leaving. You will be missed so so very much. You are much appreciated and have been amazing whilst being here. Im super proud of you. I hope all is okay, and all goes well :') <3 Please take good care of yourseld

Tab Tab

manimahem March 29th, 2023

@Keith22534

noooo, omg :(, i'm so sad to seeing you leaving, i hope you have good experiences in hs. We haven't gotten to talk a lot, but i hope you take care of yourself and i'll miss you lots 😊

@manimahem

Thanks Mani. Please take care of yourself. It’s been lovely chatting with you.

@ALeXaNdEr0712
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 7th, 2023

Missing y'all dearly @Liv125 @goldenlion1121 please be kind to you! Sending love! ❤

Norah5 April 11th, 2023

Hey everyone!! I'm leaving 7 cups or maybe a break I'm not really sure.

I'm writing this post for all the lovely cupsers I've met so far. You all have made my life somewhere better, y'all make me laugh when I'm at my worst!! Thank you to all who have always been there for me in the 7 cups journey!! It was really great to have you all with me! Life's full of flaws but you all made me see the good and beauty in those flaws so thank you very much for dealing with me!! Thank you!!
I don't know if/when I'll come back but I hope you all try your very best to stay safe and take care of yourself!! Will miss you all!! Love you too much!!
@bloomlily @Retr0ne @Lui1234 @burningRain127 @Keith22534
@Darkerplaces @LavenderLake2009 @TabbyCat97 @shinequeen001 @XDarkRoseX @Straykids(Taniii🩷) Semi🩷 olive💛 alex💛 coral 💛 mack💛 avy💛 I'm really sorry if I missed anyone I'm a goldfish sorrryyyyy