Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Daily Dose of Sunshine 🌞

JujuBears August 15th

Hey Everyone,

I decided to start a thread called 'Daily Dose of Sunshine' where we can come together & uplift each other each day. Whether it's you or someone who needs to read something positive!

The idea was inspired + dedicated to/by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞 who is always out there brightening everyone's day with their endless kindness. Your positivity is beacon of light for us all, so here's to you!

image_1723696295.png

Be sure to visit for a 'dose of sunshine' posted in this thread!
I invite everyone to fill this space with uplifting reminders, quotes, & kind words.

Life can sometimes be challenging, & we all need a little reminder of the good things. Your positive energy can make a huge difference, & together, we can create a wave of warmth & encouragement!

Thank you all for being a part of this journey & for bringing your own unique light into our community. 🌈

@JujuBears

Wooooww you absolutely did not have to surprise me like this, Juju!😭🥺😭

This is soooooo sweet and uber thoughtful, no for real, I sense tears rolling. Not me crying, someone's chopping onions somewhere I am sureeeee.😂😭🤧

I loooveeeee this idea. Here's to some very very sunny reminders for everyone!🥰❤

🌞 You are enough. No seriously, the world will want you to be a lot of things and do a lot of things to be "someone" but you already are a someone, you're *you*, and you're more than enough already, everything else is just the frosting, you're a yum cake all by yourself *al-freaking-ready*.

image_1723703459.png

Tinywhisper11 August 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

onion-chopping-motoki-maxted.gifchopping-onions-motoki-maxted.gif

JujuBears OP August 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Ahhh chilll — this is so heartwarming for me to read today! 🥹💛 You really are beautiful dose of sunshine.

I'm so grateful for your kindness — it's like a warm hug wrapped in sunshine! 🤗☀️ Thank you for being such a bright light.

P.S - We can pretend it’s onions being chopped somewhere :-)

@JujuBears

Haha yes someone's definitely chopping a lot of onions. 😭

Awwww shuuushh now, my heart is melted xD you da beary sweetest!🥺🧸🤗💖

sun-hugs.gif

Tinywhisper11 August 15th

@JujuBears sadness-stars.gifshooting-star-make-a-wish.gif

JujuBears OP August 15th

@Tinywhisper11 I love this ⭐️✨🌟☄️

amicableox0685 August 20th

@Tinywhisper11

And so do you.

Tinywhisper11 August 21st

@amicableox0685 ❤❤❤

VictoriaLove7 August 15th

@JujuBears

Thank you, Juju ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”  I agree, Sunshine 🌞❤ is a beacon of light ପ(๑ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ๑)ଓ that makes our days brighter! ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ

This is a quote ୧⍤⃝🌻

images-10_1723732808.jpeg

JujuBears OP August 15th

@VictoriaLove7 Sun really is the best!! 🌞

I love this quote and I absolutely 1000000% agree! We aren’t always going to be perfect but, it’s okay. ❤️

JujuBears OP August 18th

This morning, I took a moment to enjoy the sunrise, and it filled me with gratitude for the simple things. Sometimes, all we need is a little reminder that each day brings new light and endless possibilities. 🌅

RachelListener August 18th

@JujuBears

Thank you for this thoughtful uplifting thread, Bear! 🐻

That's so true! @Sunisshiningandsoareyou inspires us with her magical presence and thoughtful writings. Sunshine 🌞💖 truly warms us with her lights 🤗💗

These are the quotes 🥳

images-12_1723962314.jpeg

images-10_1723962330.jpeg

@RachelListener

Aww thank you for the kind words, Rachel, and woah these are such adorable pictures hehe, love the quotes/reminders. You're awesome!🤗💖

JujuBears OP August 19th

"Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day." 

Remember, even small acts of kindness can create ripples of joy that touch countless lives. Keep shining bright and lifting each other up! 🌈✨

radiantDreamer August 19th

@JujuBears

Today I learned that patience is more powerful than a thousand words.

JujuBears OP August 21st

@radiantDreamer 🤍

amicableox0685 August 19th

@JujuBears

Just because it's raining doesn't mean the sun isn't shining.🌻

JujuBears OP August 21st

@amicableox0685 🤍

Gloria0923 August 21st

@JujuBears I love this I absolutely, think this is a great idea. If you put on a smile your day will be a good day. You're going to track only positive people. 

JujuBears OP September 11th

image_1726059168.png

Umiboshi September 11th

My sunshine is that immigrants in Springfield are not actually stealing cats and dogs to eat. 😅