Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anonymous Hopeful Messages - Part 6

Starmedia June 28th, 2021

Red heart Hello, Marvellous Community! Red heart

This will be our last post on Anonymous Hopeful Messages. We are grateful to all the beautiful souls who helped us in spreading hope anonymously.

My warmest congratulations to everyone who is tagged and mentioned here. Bouquet

Here are some anonymous hopeful messages for all of you sent by some beautiful souls who care about you. Please consider paying it forward to lift someone else's spirit below in this thread.

Premium Vector | Cute envelope icon open with card and heart

Dear @Woah11

Hey! You don't know me and that's alright. You are awesome. You deserve everything. I know things look bleak right now but hey, I am still here. You can choose whatever you want to do and I will support you, no matter what. So rest assured, I don't care if you talk to me once a month, I will still be here for you. 😁

Dear @VisionInRoseBlush

Vision makes everyone feel heard. They are so beautiful, supportive, fun and interesting. Sending blessings. ❤️

Dear @decisiveIdea69

Hey. So, I understand how things look right now, but don't lose hope. It will be alright. Let's climb that mountain and reach the top and enjoy the view. Everything will be alright. We can do this. Hugs Slightly smiling

Dear @Supergirl134679

She's really one of my long term members. She's with me since the beginning of my listener journey. She's really a sweet girl. She has really so pure and sweet heart. She always makes my day by her beautiful and cute words. I just want to say you are so good and I am grateful for having you. Hope you always be positive and happy. Wishing you so much good luck. Love you❤❤

Dear @sincereBlackberry3042

Funny and cheerful. I feel happy seeing them. ❤ ^-^

Dear @Cutiepie264

She's really sweet girl. I am really glad to have her. Always be like this. Lots of love ❤❤❤❤❤

Dear @midnightSun555

It has been long since we last talked....not sure if you remember me. Hope you're well. Sorry if I disappoint you ever, but I really miss you, value you and want the best. I remember you and sometimes I wonder how you're doing. The quality I liked the most in you was your kindness and courage. Hope you progress well, setbacks/disappoints are ok and part of life. It all gets better - people change and even circumstances change. Things improve, we learn and we succeed. It gets better, everything does.

Be resilient, you can get through this, my smart friend with bright mind and pure heart ❤

Dear @QuickMinded

He's really so good guy. He's really beautiful and pure soul. I am glad to have him. I want to say he's really so smart and hope he get out of his tough time by finding ways to solve his problems. He's cool and funny. He wants to look strong but you are strong already enough and you have got a soft heart inside which really care and think about others. Wishing you so much good luck. Lots of love❤❤

Dear @Irene006

❤️ ❤️ Irene you so loving, smart and caring. You deserve peace, I send strength and love towards you from me and our friends. Hugsss if you need one.

Dear @Haruto20

He's really sweetest guy I have ever met. He's so kind and having a great heart which is full of kindness. He try to be positive and I really appreciate him. You are really strong and a beautiful soul I have ever met. I am glad to have you. Lots of love and hugs ❤❤

Dear @RosesOfGlass

I just met her recently. I have never met such a strong and positive girl. She's really strong and so kind. She's just amazing and beautiful and lovely person. I just love you so much. You are really so sweet. And I hope you get well soon. And I wish you live a happy and long life. I hope you get whatever you want. You are just awesome. Lots of love❤❤❤❤😊

Dear @FallenStarss

You are soo caring and you gave me hope, i am thankful. I am sending hope to you tooo. Sending hopeful beams! ❤

Dear @kevinlevin

Hey! Hope your ankle's good. You deserve a lot of energy and appreciation for your wit. You're smart, awesome and fast, in a good way, haha. You do have a lot of potential in you and I know you can do it. Hi 5! ✋

Dear @Amelia2324

Amelia...amelia...amelia...sending you anonymous hope and love because you deserve to know that many many people care about you and value you, your helpful and kind nature. We all love you, we are sending you so much love, blessings, happiness and hope. The way you support me and others, we love listening, supporting and encouraging you too. So, please don't hesitate opening up, we are here for your support and we genuinely care. Big hugs if you accept one.❤️

Dear @thatcrazyguy

You are amazing person I have ever met. You just matters a lot to me. I really enjoy talking with you. You are really so sweet. And you really got a lovely heart. You are so so so so good and caring. I am so happy to have you. Lots of love❤❤❤

Dear @Angelx28

Angel your light of kindness and care shines from within. Remember you can control your emotions/responses and you is strong enough to deal with any situation.

I love how accepting, sincere and beautiful you are. ❤ Stay the same.

Dear @hillsideblues

You are so incredibly brave and strong. You are such a beautiful soul and I am so grateful to have met you. You're never far from my thoughts and I hope things get better for you soon.

Dear @courageousNest1048

I saw you in room, thank you for caring for me. You were so responsible, reminding everyone of guidelines whenever needed, supportive, appreciative and thoughtful. Thanks for being you!!

Dear @lumieremilkyway

Lumieee is such an amazing person, they have always been so thoughtful, considerate and caring , it is a delight to see them in the rooms. I find myself lucky to have met such a wonderful soul in this community. In case you don't know, Lumie you're amazing as you're, stay you and please please take care of yourself and keep spreading love!❤

Dear @Scetcher

Truly listens, truly cares and truly understanding person. I care for you and I am grateful to you for giving me hope to survive. ❤️

Ribbon Spread some hope and make a difference in someone's life! Ribbon

Leave some kind words, or images, or quotes, or anything creative for someone else and help us spread more Hope around below in this thread! Tag the ones whom you care about.

Note: Click here to view the Masterpost containing the post links for all the Anonymous Hopeful Messages sent to us.

Starmedia OP June 28th, 2021

@Angelx28

You're very much appreciated, Kind Angel! Red heart

@Angelx28

Thank you so much, compassionate Angel! Red heartSmiling with smiling eyes

midnightsmarie June 28th, 2021

@Starmedia

Oh this is the last one ❤️😮 Anon, whoever you are, I love you and I appreciate you so much for leaving such a kind message for me. I truly have no words. Please know you're amazing and I am hoping we can talk soon! I love seeing you in rooms too and you're simply *the best* ⭐❤️

@lumieremilkyway

Glad to know you love, appreciate and consider them best too. Kind of you to leave such a genuine lovely message, Lumie! Red heartSmiling with smiling eyes

Irene006 July 3rd, 2021

@Starmedia
Dear Anonymous Kind Human
Thank you for being in my life and today, reminding me that I'm trying to be a good person.
Thank you for everything you do for me. Sending much love your way. heart

Starmedia OP July 13th, 2021

@Irene006

Aw, so sweet of you to write a lovely message and send love to the anonymous kind human! Red heart Glad the message reminded you that you are trying to be a good person and you feel thankful. Smiling with smiling eyes

VisionInRoseBlush July 7th, 2021

@Starmedia Thanks star for the post <3
To the sender <3 words can't describe how much I appreciate your sweet message and the blessing *-* Thank you so much for being such a sweet person with a big heart full of kindness ^-^

@VisionInRoseBlush

You're so welcome, Visionary! Red heart So glad to know you appreciate their sweet message and blessing. Also, how sweet of you to write kind message for them. Smiling with smiling eyes

VisionInRoseBlush July 13th, 2021

@Starmedia StarStar heart ^-^ heart

@VisionInRoseBlush Red heartHuggingRed heart

Scetcher August 13th, 2021

@Starmedia I'm glad you see me in this way and i'm proud you made it this far (even tho i dont know you all that well). I hope the best for you ❤❤❤

Starmedia OP August 14th, 2021

I am sure the anonymous message sender would feel very grateful and happy reading your response. Smiling with smiling eyes

We are proud of you and we wish the best for you too @Scetcher ! Red heart Red heart

exquisitePeace7976 December 3rd, 2021

@Starmedia

Wonderful Post! I enjoyed reading