Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Affirmations ❂Theme: Trust

Starmedia July 12th, 2021

Hello lovely community! Red heart

This is our first activity thread on Affirmations. You can read more about Positive Affirmations activity here.

Affirmation Statements

• Statement 1: I am trusting my body and mind
  • Statement 2: I am trusting my ability to create absolutely anything.
  • Statement 3: I am trusting I am able to create new beliefs at any time.
  • Statement 4: I am trusting my confidence is showing up in my body language, in how I speak and in how I am forming my perception.
  • Statement 5: I am trusting myself and I am knowing when I am in the state of trust, manifesting the necessary behaviors, perceptions, feelings is easy.

For consistent positive results It is suggested to:

1. Follow the steps mentioned below
  2. Practice affirmations for at least 21 days continuously and whenever you feels low.

Step 1: Take three deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling to a count of 10.

Step 2: Close your eyes gently for 1-2 minutes, bring the word trust into your mind. Slowly see each letter of the word separately

• T - R - U - S - T Imagine the word trust going deeper...and deeper...and deeper into your mind.

Feel the word trust.

Step 3: Now, read each affirmation statement given below and repeat these statements 3-5 times by:

Speaking the affirmation out loud, focusing on each word OR Concentrating on each word and repeating them in your mind.

Step 4: Create at least one positive affirmation statement of your own related to the thread theme. (Optional but recommended step)

These can be healthy things you wish for the most at present OR any safe thoughts/beliefs that you would like to have.

Step 5: Take another three deep breaths to allow your body to absorb the positive feeling of the affirmations.

Please do share your feelings and affirmations below in this thread. We are excited to hear your thoughts and we are here to support you! Red heart

Also, we would also love to hear your progress or positive outcomes you are experiencing through this activity. Feel free to share them below in this thread too! Red heart

Activity Idea and content adapted from the videos of Dylan James (Mindset Coach), TheLawOfAttraction.com and Psychology Today

Note: This activity is for those who believe in the power of affirmations or want to believe in them or are open to try different things without judgement. Of course different beliefs and perspectives are totally respected, there is no pressure to participate if you are not interested in it or feel uncomfortable by it. We totally understand what works for one may not work for the other and vice versa. No matter what, we wish the best for each one of you and we believe everyone is capable of figuring out methods that work the best for them. Stay hopeful and stay strong everyone!

We appreciate you all for helping us in creating a positive experience for our forums! If you liked this forum content/activity, please feel free to leave feedback for this thread here Red heart

Updated on 10th October 2021 to simplify the activity

Antthony101 July 13th, 2021

Hello. Thank you for making this kind of thread. It's relaxing and even when I go deep into myself I do not have to look at the past. It's something I don't like to do while trying to make myself more confident and educated about myself. Here are my answers:

Statement 1: I am trusting my body and mind because they clearly show when I am comfortable and when I'm not.

Statement 2: I am trusting my ability to create absolutely anything because only I have the power to change my life. Nobody will do it for me.

Statement 3: I am trusting I am able to create new beliefs at any time because I can control my thoughts and emotions.

Statement 4: I am trusting my confidence is showing up in my body language, in how I speak and in how I am forming my perception because when I'm confident I am comfortable so my voice is not cracking, I'm sitting straight and keeping eye contact.

Statement 5: I am trusting myself and I am knowing when I am in the state of trust, manifesting the necessary behaviours, perceptions, feelings is easy because if I trust myself completely I can believe whatever I tell myself.

Statement 6: I am trusting my needs because they show me what my body needs to function properly.

Thank you for reading. Hope you have a beautiful day filled with joy, love and positivity. Take care and keep fighting because there's a lot to be fighting for <3

Starmedia OP July 14th, 2021

You're so welcome! I hear you and I am glad you find this thread relaxing, @Antthony101 ! Red heart

Good to know you:

• Trust your body and mind helps you clearly indicate comfortableness
  • Trust you realize your power to change your life.
  • Trust you know that you can control your thoughts and emotions.
  • Trust you believe being confident helps you feel comfortable with you voice, posture and maintain eye contact.
  • Trust yourself completely and can believe anything you tell yourself.
  • Trust you needs show what your body needs to function properly.

Thank you so much, I hope you have a beautiful day filled with trust, blessing, hope, love, joy, and positivity too! Red heart You too take care, stay strong, keep fighting. Red heart

midnightsmarie July 13th, 2021

@Starmedia

Thank you so much for such a lovely thread! Red heart Trust is such an important thing for me. When I closed my eyes to feel what the word meant to me, I felt so connected and comforted. It is so important to build the trust we have in ourselves, just as much as we wish to trust others with who we are close!

Type each statement, add “ because” and think of a positive or neutral reason to complete the statement. (And do let us know below in this thread!)

• I am trusting my body and mind because I know what is best for me, and I appreciate how much I am willing to take the necessary steps for my betterment.
  • I am trusting my ability to create absolutely anything because I have everything I need within me, I just need to creatively let myself use those tools.
  • I am trusting I am able to create new beliefs at any time because I am open to new views and perspectives which help me in broadening my thinking, ultimately helping me be self-reliant with my best interests kept in mind.
  • I am trusting my confidence is showing up in my body language, in how I speak and in how I am forming my perception because I can do anything I set my mind to, I just need to show up as I am.
  • I am trusting myself and I am knowing when I am in the state of trust, manifesting the necessary behaviors, perceptions, feelings is easy because I have the complete capability of doing things the best I can and I have control over how I react to things.

Create at least one positive affirmation statement of your own related to the thread theme. (Optional but recommended step)

• I am trusting myself to accept the positive because I am a human who also has a need to feel accepted and be understood.
  • I am trusting my capability and confidence to achieve everything that I want because I am putting in efforts by showing up to do the work I need to do.
  • I am trusting I will get better soon because I have been consistently working on myself and nurturing self-compassion.
  • I am trusting my worthiness doesn't depend on anyone else's acceptance of me, rather my own because I am the only permanent being in my life who knows me inside out.
  • I am trusting there will always be things to look forward to because life is filled with possibilities and full of hope, I just need to search for it, and sometimes even create it for myself.

You're so welcome, @lumieremilkyway ! I agree with your thoughts and so glad you find the thread lovely. Red heart

Good to know you:

• Trust your awareness on what's best for you and willingness to take necessary steps towards betterment.
  • Trust you have everything you need is within you and realize your creative tools.
  • Trust you are open to new views and perspectives and realize your importance well.
  • Trust you can do anything and just need to show up!
  • Trust your complete capability and control over your reactions.
  • Trust yourself and your need to accept the positives, feel accepted and understood.
  • Trust your capability and confidence to achieve everything plus you are doing work and putting efforts.
  • Trust you will get better soon, have been putting consistent work and nurturing self-compassion.
  • Trust your worthiness depends on self-acceptance, realize your permanence and know yourself inside out.
  • Trust endless possibilities, hope, and you ability to even create for yourself.

Nice to know you consider trust so important, felt connected and comforted! Red heart

midnightsmarie July 14th, 2021

@Starmedia

Star, thank you so much for typing this out for me ❤️ I don't know why, but I felt comfort when I read your reply and to know that it's coming from a person I look up to, it really made it even better. I appreciate you for doing so much for this community and for me too. Your reply really made me feel good ❤️
I hope you're doing well and life is treating you well *hugs*

@lumieremilkyway

Aww Red heart *Warm bear hugs for our lovely Lumie* Red heart

I am glad my reply made you feel comfortable, better and good. You're very much valued and appreciated as well. Smiling with smiling eyes

Yes, it is. And, I am sending lots of positive and healing energy to you and your life too! Red heart Stay blessed!

July 14th, 2021

@Starmedia
I am sorry. I just can't get through any of this right now. It is a great post and thank you. I will try again one day, hopefully soon. Thanks Starmedia.

Aw, no need to be sorry, @Amelia2324 ! Red heart We understand you as well as respect your comfort level and you can do it anytime if you feel comfortable. So glad you feel it's a great post and you're welcome. Stay strong and stay hopeful! Red heartSmiling with halo

Starmedia OP July 15th, 2021

So glad to know you find the the thread amazing @iampapaya ! Red heart

Glad to know you:

• Trust your body and mind is helping you to reach wherever you decide to go or whatever you want.
  • Trust you are the master, realize you are in the universe as well as it is in you and you yourself are the universe.
  • Trust the flexibility of your mind.
  • Trust you are confident and real.
  • Trust in the power of "trusting" and realize it helps you believe in yourself.
  • Trust yourself to survive every challenge, you are growing stronger, your mind can tolerate everything and you trust in the strength and power of your mind and soul.

Very very happy to know you feel more confident and better after practicing these affirmations! Great going. Red heart