Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Positive Experiences Today

Redirecting October 13th, 2022

i-am-grateful-for_1665670198..png

A warm "hello" to everyone. Today, I'd like to help redirect our thoughts towards "gratitude". What are you grateful for (today)? Positive news/ positive focus really helps one another in redirecting those overwhelming thoughts at times. Leave a comment/share anytime. Thanks! 🌷

Redirecting OP October 13th, 2022

I am most grateful for:

• Having some pain-free moments
  • Completing some of my responsibilities early
  • Feeling confident in a few choices I made
  • Being alive and having hope
  • (Of course) Connecting with others in the community on 7Cups :-)
Creamyyy October 13th, 2022

I'm feeling grateful for the change of season. The cool air is bringing comfort and encouragement with it.

Hi @Creamyyy . I'm happy to hear that you gain encouragement. Thanks for sharing. πŸ˜€ You've reminded me just how nice it is to look forward to the change of seasons. I really like that cool, comfortable air. Allows my mind to relax and actually enjoy the weather.

kayleebee October 13th, 2022

The memory of a good friend and incredible human being.

What a wonderful memory to take gratitude in. I appreciate you sharing that. Friendship is so special and touches the soul. I'm glad you have good memories @kaylee68. Stay well. 🌷

Tess9 October 13th, 2022

@Redirecting roof over head

Yes, yes, and yes @Tess9 . I can totally relate to your gratitude of shelter. It means so much to us , especially if we've ever faced situations of uncertainty in that area of life. I am so grateful, too. Giving thanks today and not worrying about tomorrow. Thanks for sharing, Tess! 🌷