Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween Escape Game: Join the Adventure on October 31st at 3 PM EST!

Mya000 October 20th, 2023

Are you ready to embark on a spooktacular adventure this Halloween? Join me on October 31st at 3 PM EST for an online Haunted House Escape Game right from the comfort of your own home.

black-grunge-illustrated-halloween-party-poster_1697795090.png

Stay tuned, as I'll be posting the rules this weekend. If you can't make it at 3 PM EST, don't worry! I'm open to hosting the escape game multiple times, from 3 PM EST to 7 PM EST. Feel free to share your availability in the comments, so we can accommodate everyone.

So, mark your calendars, spread the word, and let's make this Halloween a scream to remember! Keep an eye out for those rules, and I'll see you in the Positivity Corner Room!ย ๐ŸŽƒ

Mya000 OP October 23rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Oh don't worry haha, you can win, as it's a team game technically, everyone wins ๐Ÿ˜‰ If you find the answers first, you'll help the other participants progress in the game with you! Haha, and yes, I guess you're allowed to cheat then ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tinywhisper11 October 23rd, 2023

@Mya000 yaaay I'm gonna cheat. I'm gonna be the bestest escape room person ever. I'll even dress up as this drawing I made for halloween ๐ŸŽƒimg-20231021-055747_1698053944.jpg

Mya000 OP October 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I'm sure you'll be the best haha, you won't even need to cheat! Your wolf looks terrifying, are you actually going to wear a wolf costume?ย ๐Ÿ˜ง

Tinywhisper11 October 24th, 2023

@Mya000 nah! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'll be wearing a night dress. I don't want to brag, but I don't need to dress up to look scary๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mya000 OP October 23rd, 2023

Hello everyone!ย Several participants have informed us that 3 PM ET is too late for them, so we've scheduled another sessionย on the same day at 10 AM ETย ๐Ÿฅณ