Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Positivity Corner Room Activities ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ

KaylaBella September 11th

Hello all of my wonderful loves!ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•

Do you want a little bit of a moment to get away from the daily stresses of life and just have some fun? Play some games, laugh, and spread some smiles? Maybe even share your hopes and dreams and be supported in everything? Well then, if the answer to that question is yes, thenโ€ฆ.ย I have an exciting announcement to make!ย 

โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ

Starting this coming Thursday 9/12/2024, the Positivity Corner Room will be opening on Thursdays at 4:00PM EST and Mondays at 5:00PM EST time for fun games and discussions!ย 

Each session and week there will be different games and discussions taking place. Each session will be 60 minutes longย and we hope to have a bunch of fun! ๐Ÿคฉย 

โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ

Feel free to drop suggestions of games and discussions you would like to hold (all positive of courseย ๐Ÿ˜‡) down below and we may be able to ply some of them! Thank you all for being such amazing and wonderful hoomans! I look forward to hosting these events and hope to see you all there!

๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ

Sending tons of positive energy and love to you all!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 11th

@Bella20

Always the bestest news when positivity corner room is active!๐Ÿฅฐ

Thanks for hosting, Kayla.๐Ÿ’“ย 

@VerseArt do we have some old-ish scripts to spare and put to use again?๐Ÿฅณ

KaylaBella OP September 12th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yayyy! Im super excited! ๐Ÿ˜† I have some old scripts that I found that Iโ€™m gonna use. And hopefully come up with some new ones to get approved and use ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 12th

@Bella20

More, the better, yay!๐Ÿฅณ

VerseArt Friday

Hello @Sunisshiningandsoareyouย ๐Ÿ˜Š Longgggg time. How have you been? xD

Yes, of course! We do have a lot of fun scripts in the dashboard. I'll share it with @Bella20ย ๐Ÿ˜„

@VerseArt

I know riiiightttt, Verseee? Where ya been hiding! :Pย 

I've been okieee, how's youu? Miss seeing you around.โค

And thank youuu, always brimming with positivity and support, you are.๐Ÿค—

VerseArt Friday

You're most welcome! @Sunisshiningandsoareyouย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Happy to help, always!ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

And I'm good, just been here and there. xD

@VerseArt

Haha can relate so much on the "here and there" part lol, alwaysss good to catch you in the betweens when we are present in the here at the same time xD glad you're doing good otherwise, Verse!๐Ÿ’—

competentTruth3079 September 11th

@Bella20 The doctor told me my test came back positive, I've been clinically diagnosed with optimism. ๐Ÿ˜น Tears of joy. Sounds fun! Hope Kayla Bella - Bayla is well. I cross bred that, ๐Ÿ˜น you're popping up in my feed now, posters lookin like a school dance. I love colors. ๐Ÿ˜น Good week to you slick.ย 

KaylaBella OP September 12th

@competentTruth3079

Awwww thank you!!!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’– I love the nickname!! Canโ€™t wait to see you there!!! Also I love the doctorโ€™s diagnosis!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

competentTruth3079 September 12th

@Bella20 Oh my doctor, he's a good man. I'd be interested to hear about your rehab work, how that's all going. I've got an addiction to dry humor. When I'm hooking up my car battery, I connect the positive wire to the optimistic terminal, and the negative wire to the pessimistic terminal, and an emotive current flows between the two. PS: A spider just crawled across my desk and I've got the arachnophobia. Hey, I'll try to make it to the school dance at 4 or whatever. 1 for me.