Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Team- Welbeing Month of April!

amiableBunny4016 March 31st, 2023

Hello Peer Appreciation Team,

As promised we are having an April Team Welbeing Month! You guys work so so hard on the Peer Appreciation Programme and you guys are so special and unique to the community! This is a 30 day challenge to increase the positive mood and encourage growth and happiness in the Peer Appreciation Programme! The image below is not so clear so please click here for a clear calendar of April and what you have to do each day to complete this challenge! Fristo and Gloria, youuu should also join innnn! Everyone is welcome!

screenshot-2023-03-31-at-19-28-42_1680287528.png

Way to goooo for April! Day 1 is tomorrow! Tomorrow the idea is that you describe yourself in 3 Positive words! wohoo! good luck! and feel free to share in this thread about what you have done! (of course, you don't have to share if not comfy!)

Enjoyy! love you all!

tagging the team:

@Aishaa97 @amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Healingbeams @JasmineFlower222 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @shinequeen001 @SukoLovesHito133 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP April 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @Avaria @Breeze2345 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Keith22534 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @RedDesert7341 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @victoriousblue17 @YourCaringConfidant

amiableBunny4016 OP April 30th, 2023

Its not the End - Poem by Bunny- A gift to those who were meant to be born. Your a child of the universe.

It may be the end of a beautiful month,

But its not the end of love and care.

Because that would only be fair.

So look after yourself.

Love yourself.

Cherish every moment.

Don't be silent.

Let your voice be heard.

Don't be afraid.

I'm right behind you.

And when you fall I will give you a helping hand.

We are like grains of sand.

So delicate.

So small.

So wonderful.

Your heart is full of fire that roars like a lion.

so look after it.

We are still together.

In the battle we fight.

In the battle we face.

But it only starts with you.

Look after your brain.

Look after your heart.

Look after your skin which is so delicate and soft.

Hug yourself.

Hold yourself.

Be yourself.

You are not meant to be anyone.

But yourself.

Because we are still loved.

Still beautiful.

Let the fire inside of you spark light.

Don't let the shadows cover your light.

Because your light will shine upon the shadows.

You beautiful spark.

Share your light and delight.

It may be the end of a month so beautiful.

But its not the end of us.

Bunny

TabbyCat97 May 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Oouuhh Bunny! arent you just aamazingg! so so very talented ♡ im so proud of you, what an amazing poem! *hugs* Bunnnyyy you are acee!

tabs

@amiableBunny4016

Omigoooshhhh Bunny being, I dunno how did I miss this earlier but just saw it and it made me feel sooo fuzzeddddddd on the inside hehe, you're a brilliant writer, my sweet shining buddy, bestest child of the universe.❤❤❤❤❤

amiableBunny4016 OP January 23rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Lmao. ❤️ I'm glad I got this tag to remind myself of my cringy self hehe 😅 I'm glad you love it sun! Sun being the shining beautiful Sun as always! ❤️❤️

@amiableBunny4016

If cringey means "beautiful" in your language, Bunn Bunn, then yes, it is super cringeyyyyyy and I'm all here for itttt. Love this *cringe* to cringe much lol. 😭

Notttt exaggeratinggg, this is beyond beautiful and I feel so happy I got to read this today. You're a special soul, sweet bunny! I love youu!💖

amiableBunny4016 OP January 23rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aww this reminds me of pat too much im gonna cry T_T man, i wish i could come back. lol. cringe means "what did my 13 year old self write T_T does this even make sense lol"  i love you sun. you make the negative things look so positiveee and beautifull! 💙 makes life so worth living! lmao. its not even a poem in my head now, its just sentences ngl. but yess, its beautiful lol . a piece of art😭😭