Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing???

JollyRacher July 29th

This past week has honestly been pretty great. Ups and downs like life has but this week was different than all the other weeks before. This week I decided to commit to doing one thing a day that I enjoyed doing. Baking, walking, writing, I kept it flexible but I did something every day. Normally when I'd get into a slump or an argument that made me feel bad I'd doom scroll for hours on end and not going to lie sometimes I still do. 

However, taking the time to do something that genuinely made me happy made my day better. Going on that morning walk, breathing in that fresh air made me smile. Tinkering with my business and making progress. Writing, even if it's a couple words made my day a little brighter. And sometimes that's all you need. A little light in the void to show that the world isn't as dark as you think. There's light, you just need to know where to look. So, don't stop searching for it. Took me a long time to find mine, but I never gave up and here I am. Seriously though, I'm grateful for this new perspective it's almost unreal. 

What's one thing you can do for yourself to make you happy this week? It doesn't have to be the same thing every day, you can mix it up of you like. 

@JollyRacher

I love this perspective. Thank you for sharing!

The little things, if they have the power to make us feel happy, content and more ✨alive✨, are they really so 'little' still? Perhaps not.🥰

Lately been focusing more on just *being*, than being happy, sounds almost luxurious to afford at this point haha, so thank you, for this rewarding reminder. To start small, to start somewhere. 

Walking when it's raining (lightly) makes me happy, hopefully will do it this weeek. It's the rainy season so likely gonna get plenty opportunities haha!

ps: 9/10 times I just wanna😴-

%D9%85%D8%B7%D8%B1-%D8%B7%D9%81%D9%84.gif

JollyRacher OP July 30th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sleep is very important. tuck-in-cat.gif