Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

35th Birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

LovelyFrog8934 September 3rd

Wednesday September 4th is my 35th birthday!

Life has had been pretty busy I haven't been on here much lately but I promise you I'm here ! I love my community on here and will always be here! Sending love to all my beautiful friends @YourCaringConfidant & @Sunisshiningsoareyou I love you both so much and so beyond grateful your my friends!!! πŸŽ‚πŸ‘‘πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ‘‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ‘‘πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ‘‘πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ’•πŸŽ‰πŸ’•πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ’•πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ‘‘πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ’•πŸŽ‰

YourCaringConfidant September 3rd

@LovelyFrog8934 Awwww, you're the absolute sweetest. It's so easy to love you for the kind of beautiful person you are. Can't wait to be able to celebrate your birthday on here with you. Surprise coming. :)Β 

youre-special-special.gif

LovelyFrog8934 OP September 3rd

Awww thank you so much for this! 😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ©·

CallumKing2000 September 3rd

Happy birthdayΒ 

Shyness98 September 6th

@LovelyFrog8934

Happy Birthday! I hope you have many more and spend it in the best way possible!Β πŸŽ‰

BlueDarkAurora September 6th

@LovelyFrog8934 happy birthday<3 Hope you be able to achieve all your wishes and dreams:D

7CupsCommunity September 6th

@LovelyFrog8934

Happy Birthday to you.❀

heheheha.gif

LovelyFrog8934 OP September 6th

I sure do feel all the love and birthday wishes. Thank you so much for thinking of me and sending me love πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•