Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Honoring Listener Soul2Soul's First Anniversary!

TheWriter March 31st, 2015

When you mention "Soul2Soul" most of everyone on 7cupsoftea automatically knows who it is. After all,Soul2Soul is one of 7cupsoftea's most active and respected listener with 218 lovely written reviews,and 391 star ratings and counting. She is also part of the site's Mentor team, is a Peer Supporter, a Teen Listener and is also part of the Appreciation Buddy team. She has contributed to the forum,as well as giving in extra hours at the Teen Welcome and Teen Support rooms, including the Support chatrooms on the 18 and above side.

She has been called "kind, intelligent,intuitive, understanding,warm,amazing,supportive,nice ,sweet, great, patient, professional, helpful,funny,loving,inspirational,and a bunch of other wonderful,heartfelt things by those that have spoken to her and know her. Charming,confident,and polite,Soul2Soul is friendly with everyone from guests to members to her fellow listeners.

A year ago though, things were a little different. On this day, 31st of March of last year,Soul2Soul joined 7cupsoftea. If you've read her AMA, you will know that she was introduced to this site by her daughter and it was like a life line was thrown to her. She was trapped in an unhappy marriage with an emotionally and psychologically abusive husband. She was depressed and things at home was tense. 7cupsoftea was a haven. Here she was able to help herself by helping others. She was able to acquaint herself with so many other amazing listeners each with their own story to tell. Here she was able to use and hone her gifts as a natural born listener with strong intuition and an understanding of the painful things in life due to personal experiences over a span of her lifetime so far.

Soul2Soul was initially shy and didn't say much whenever she found herself at the community chatroom for listeners having not been active socially both online and offline for a few years. But with the warm invitations from other listeners,she quickly found herself regaining her sense of humor and confidence. In the past year,Soul2Soul has gone through much and it warms my heart as one of her close friends at this site,at how she has grown both as a talented,and strong individual and as a listener. During her time here so far,she has touched many lives and is an inspiration to me personally, not for her achievements;not for the badges,the star ratings,or the written reviews. But for her genuine being and friendship,and guidance,her love and dedication to this site and what 7cupsoftea believes in and strives for. Despite her achievements,Soul2Soul remains humble and open-minded and if you were talk to her now,she'd still be the same person she was last year. Tough,straightforward,humorous,understanding and intuitive.

Basically,she's the equivalent of fifteen shots,three limes,a (gigantic) tablespoon of glitter,gold,and sass, some Naga Viper sauce, a collection of literature classics,some vinyls,and a huge cup of sunshine!!!

As @Soul2Soul🌻🌻🌻celebrates her first anniversary, please join me in leaving a few of your well wishes for her here in the forum!

Thank you so much and it is so appreciated!!!

The Writer.

http://youtu.be/CFCPOwsxK3Q

http://youtu.be/h62OnMD3QxA

Also, thank you to @Shawn99,@zandinator,@Stevie_@Laura,@Heather, @JennaHere, @1000ReasonsToBeHappy,@Lukas, @cocopuff,@Noasu, @Flourish, @Glenn, @Ben1978, @Slights, @Gracey, @Farheen, @JulieKay, @!rene, @Adventurin, @Angelline, @Aventurina, @Iara, @Jadie, @Jake, @Justin, @JustinRarrr, @Kane, @Pali, @Sofia, @wintersun, @samc95xc, @HannahBaxter,@HannahJane, @Miracle,@amboredd,and @LucasClaus05, for supporting Soul2Soul throughout all the things that happened last year. You have all gone beyond the call of duty in friendship,and every one of you means so much to Soul.Sometimes that words aren't enough to convey it. Thank you for just being *here*.

Flourish March 31st, 2015

Woah Soul!

*I gotta comment first* *Igottacomment first* *Igottacomment first* *Igottacomment first**Igottacomment first* *Igottacomment first* *Igottacomment first**Igottacomment first* *Igottacomment first**Igottacomment first**Igottacomment first**Igottacomment first*

click click -_- I've unstuck. That's just a cheesy joke LOL

CONGRATS on your 1st anniversary! You've beenawesome. You are one ofthe top listeners on 7 Cups of Tea that loves supporting members/guests. Very strong and courageous woman. Always being there for the community even when things are tough on your side. Such a caring person, take care and enjoy this day.

Soul2soul March 31st, 2015

@Flo my sistahfrom another mother! Thank you for your friendship and every word of yours speak to my heart. You have always cared for me as a listener and also as a friend. I'm just thankful that I have your support and love and thank you so much for loving me. Muahhh<3

Noasu March 31st, 2015

Rats! I got the second comment......Congrats @Soul2soul! Enjoy your special day (:

Soul2soul April 1st, 2015

@ Noasu , thank you buddy for your kind wish! * hugs*

Michaelmichael March 31st, 2015

Soul, thanks for bringing a whole year oflove and music and awesomeness to 7 Cups. It's truly been a pleasure to get to know you here.All aboard the Soul Train for another amazing year!

@ Michael Michael lol! Thank you soooooooooo much for being friendly and warm towards me. You are a gem and I'm so glad that you exist in seven cups ! Thank you for your kind words and being the deejay at my party! Your taste in music is incredible and I do really want to taste that * lemon meringue pie* sighs.......

shadeslayer March 31st, 2015

@Soul2soul !!!! wow 1 year !!! you are super awesome and i love you for all the help you have given me in the chat rooms
*gives samosa and chai* binge on them and dance to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpsVpnvFfZQ

may you have an awesome life !!!!

@vashista * binges on samosas and chai* thank you for always feeding me in the chatroom and supplying * hip shaking music* :) You are a very nice guy and ever so helpful in the chatrooms. Very much appreciated and loved. Thank you for being a friend and a kind human being . Keep the * dosas* comin

thanks vas for your wish! I appreciate your thoughtfulness

Soul2soul March 31st, 2015

OMG I woke up and saw this!!! This is just beyond words, i honestly did not expect this. Thank you @The Writer for this lovely tribute. It has been a very interesting journey as a listener. I have certainly learnt a lot and made some very lasting friendships with mylistener friends. My members have been the most appreciative of my efforts. I'm just thankful that I'm able to contribute something productive in my life. I never had much to be proud of except for my two beautiful daughters, they are my biggest accomplishment in life. They give me the will power to be strong and a reason to live. I believe all the hardships and hurt I went through in life had a reason., though it hurts but I'm glad because it taught me to * feel* for others and their pains. I'm just thankful seven cups gave me the platform to be able to be of use to mankind in a very small way. I may not have studied or be knowledgeable about facts but I have and always gave my best and all I have in me to everyone I know or have gotten to know. Thank you writer for taking your time and effort to appreciate me and showing me love in the most amazing way. <3

Randy1 April 1st, 2015

Congratulations! What an epic achievement!

@Randy thank you randy ! * hugs* love your forum posts, you have so much to offer at this site and I appreciate your existence. Thank you for being real and honest. Thank you for taking the time to wish me. Very much appreciated :)

GlenM April 1st, 2015

@TheWriter well said!!! @Soul2Soul, huge congrats on a full year. That is a big accomplishment. Also, congrats on all the progress you have made! Thank you for being such a warm and encouraging person. Thank you for caring for us and our community :)

OMG OMG OMG * fanning herself* screams.....jumps around the room...throws pillows everywhere......screams out from the window...... ......SHUT UP and composes herself

ahem.....clears throat

@glennGlenn, thank you so much for wishing me, it is so kind of you to actually take the time and wish me. That means a lot to me and for me,it's one of your good qualities that makes you special in terms of being a community leader-taking your time and effort to appreciate and acknowledge us listeners. Thank you so much,Glenn. May God bless you and your family abundantly and bless you even more for coming up with an idea that is helping so many people from all walks of life from all over the world, enabling them to reach out to receive love and comfort in their darkest moment. Thank you from me and my daughters 🌻🌺🌸

​

samc95xc April 1st, 2015

K lots of Love on this day. *Hugs tightly*

@samc95xc Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmm *hugs you tight* i truly miss your cheery, positive, brimming with ideas aura, I hope you get well soon buddy and see you blast ablaze through the forums with your posts.......take care buddy and thank you so much for your wish. i appreciate it, mwahh

slights April 1st, 2015

I'm so proud of you Soul, and how far you've come in the short time I've known you. We all appreciate the time and dedication you have for 7cupsand I wish you the very best.

Love, Sam

@slightsyI misseeeeeeeeeed you!!! Thank you so much for your kind wish :) * hugs you tight* I miss your presence in the chatroom!!!! I hope you do come back when you are able to do so 💛

Ben1978 April 1st, 2015

Dear dearest Soul.

It is truly an honor to have met and become friends with you. You have been a lifeline to me and I thank you.I love you with all my heart.

Hugs forever

Ben1978

@Ben1978 bennnnnnnny * hugs*

Thank you Ben for wishing me.I amso proud ofyou and the progress you have made and making. It's a daily battle and you will always have my support and I think you know that. 💛

Acinonyx April 1st, 2015

Congratulations on being here for a year, and for having overcome everything that you did. You do so much for the community--more than I was aware--and I'm so happy to see that you've made a new home here and that you choose to share a part of yourself and your life with all of us. I hope your next year is just as great (or even better)! Congratulations, and thank you!

@AcinonyxThank you so much for wishing me :) You are truly helpful and very motivating in the chatrooms. Thank you so much for being part of this community and contributing so much everyday. You are most appreciated :)

Acinonyx April 1st, 2015

Thank you! I'm really glad to be a part of the community, but this is all about you! Treat yourself to something nice if you can! You deserve it for all the hard work you've put in! =D

April 1st, 2015

Hey @Soul2soul I wanted to say congratulations! Youarewonderful, amazing person, and I look up to you. Your story is really inspiring! I hope that you had a great day to celebrate this, and I wish that you stay with us for many more years to come. :) Happy Frist Anniversary!!

Soul2soul April 2nd, 2015

@Maku Thank you Maku for your kind wish:) i appreciate it so much :)

lovelyFireworks46 April 4th, 2015

you are the kindest person on Earth <3 ! i do love you so much and you deserve the best <3
Congratulationsssssss <3 !!

Soul2soul April 4th, 2015

@lovelyfireworks46 I love you more....

Iara April 4th, 2015

SOUL! CONGRATS CONGRATS SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think @TheWriterexplained @Soul2soul perfectly in "Basically,she's the equivalent offifteen shots,three limes,a (gigantic) tablespoon of glitter,gold,andsass, someNaga Viper sauce, a collection ofliterature classics,somevinyls,and a huge cup ofsunshine!!!"

Thank you for being here with us for a whole year! Thank you for being the amazing soul that impacted hundreds and hundreds of people. Thank you for being kind! Thank you for having faith! Thank you for not giving up! And most of all thank you for being you!

Without a doubt, you impact in our community has been invaluable....I mean you were our top listener for months and everyone I know that ever had a chance to interact with you would speak of how wonderful you are. I don't know in what place you are currently or what they journey ahead might bring but I want you to know that I will always tresure the amazing memories you we've shared, the wise and honest lessons you have taught me, and most of all the genuine love you have shared with all of us. I hope we have you around for many many more years :) But most of all I hope that you find here all the love and support you have given and more! because you deserve all the good thing the world has to offerheart

Soul2soul April 4th, 2015

@Iara* hugs* What can I say? I'm always speechless whenit comes to you because you show love in the most amazing way. I have saved your words of encouragement and love for me, they are my antidote when I feel down or on the verge of giving up. Thank you for being a friend and showing me genuine love. Thank you for your kind words and trust me, they warm my heart because every word brings hope. The hope to continue doing what I love that is helping people in every little way I can. <3

Laura April 6th, 2015

Congrats Soul on your amazing 7 Cups journey. It has been fun to have you with us along the way. I am so proud of the personal growth you have made and the amazing support your give both your members and fellow listeners. I am excited to continue to learn and grow together in the next year to come!

Soul2soul April 10th, 2015

@ Laura Thank you Laura for taking the time to wish me :) You are truly a blessing to this site and thank you for being a mentor as well as a friend to me * hugs*

bestTruth96 April 6th, 2015

Happy one year @Soul4Soul!!! So glad to have you here. Keep up all the great work!!

Soul2soul April 10th, 2015

@ besttruth96 thank you for wishing me , love :)