Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy 35th Birthday Lovely 🐸!

YourCaringConfidant September 4th

Hey everyone! I need a big favor from y'all! Today my very sweet, special friend @LovelyFrog8934 celebrates her 35th birthday! Please join me in a grand celebration and help make her special day one she won't ever forget.

4c96317f-b639-4fbe-8634-d1e543ed7536_1725449482.jpeg

I've known Lovely 🐸 for over a year and a half now and her friendship is one I am so truly grateful for. She's someone who possesses so much love within her and she's so good to people. My hope for her is that she gets all out of life that she ever desires. β™‘ It goes without saying that she's such a beautiful person. That's why I need y'all to join in and show my sweet friend some birthday love!Β 

orange-and-pink-floral-beauty-logo-20240904-071300-0000_1725449524.png

Lovely 🐸, are you ready to party? Your special day has finally come and I have a big surprise for you. Yummy, delicious cake for you and all your friends to share! Enjoy!

4e118471-af66-4662-9037-6436f362d534_1725449724.jpeg

But that's not all, we also have some treats to indulge in just in case you have a sweet tooth for something else. Help yourself to anything you like, birthday girl. You deserve all this and more. You deserve the world. πŸ’–

b2185dc9-9b26-46d5-ae36-2c96c3071861_1725449811.jpeg

Now that your belly is nice and satisfied, I would like to present you some pretty flowers just for you! It's just a small gift to add a smile to your face. 🌷🌸🌼

f9fef452-56df-4cec-b863-00fa3b4a2612_1725450146.jpeg

A birthday is not complete without balloons, so don't think I forgot!Β 

71i-veiqotl_1725450459.jpg

Hopefully, you're smiling your lovely smile just as big as a can! I just wanted to show you how important you are. You are such a wonderful person and don't ever forget it! Always surround yourself with people who love and care about you. Always know your worth. Keep living life to the absolute fullest!Β 

pink-and-orange-stars-nostalgia-nature-quote-poster-20240903-181601-0000_1725450787.png

Have the best birthday ever, Lovely 🐸 and always know you have a friend in me. 

you-are-loved-love.gif

YourCaringConfidant OP September 4th

@LovelyFrog8934 My little helper made this for you yesterday. πŸ’š

20240904-080025_1725451487.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 4th

@YourCaringConfidant

Awww little helpers at their job of making hearts melt yet again, acing it.πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ’–

This is toooo cuteeee!πŸΈπŸ’–

YourCaringConfidant OP September 5th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awwww. β™‘ I showed her what you said. :) She really did so great. And check out her cursive! She wrote it all by herself! I don't think they teach cursive in school anymore here, so I was working with her this summer.Β 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 12th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yussss that's perfectly cursive and y'all did so great at it together.😍 Aww you showed her.πŸ₯ΊπŸ’– Thank youuu, she deserves to know a certain sun is her fan hehe.πŸ₯°πŸ’–

LovelyFrog8934 September 4th

omg! There are no words to describe how much I feel right now. ❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯ πŸ₯³πŸ‘‘πŸŽ‚πŸ‘‘β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

My heart is so full and beyond grateful for such a beautiful friend to spoil me like this ! Thank you Desiree! You've made me smile just like you said as big as I can plus some happy tears too Much love and lots of warm hugs . πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘‘πŸŽ‚πŸ‘‘πŸŽ‚πŸ‘‘β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ«ΆπŸŽ‚πŸ‘‘πŸŽ‚πŸ‘‘

@LovelyFrog8934 *wipes your happy tears* Awww, I'm so glad you love it! You deserve the best! Hope your special day was full of many memorable moments. β™‘Β 

amiableBunny4016 September 4th

@YourCaringConfidant

@LovelyFrog8934 Happy birthday! wishing you all the best in the future :) *sending happy wishes*

my-bday-is-in-2-days.gif

@amiableBunny4016 Hiya my sweetest 🐰 friend! Long time no see. Hope all is well with you. β™‘ Thanks for joining in and wishing the loveliest 🐸 of all some birthday love.Β 

amiableBunny4016 September 5th

@YourCaringConfidant

Hey ❀️ nice seeing you too!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 4th

@YourCaringConfidant

Goodness, you do it yet again, Desiree, this is sooooooo wholesome. My little heart cannot handle-πŸ₯ΉπŸ« πŸ₯°!

Thank youuu for making our sweet friend's special day extra special with all your love and gifts.πŸ’–

@lovelyFrog8934Β 

image_1725475605.png

Happy happy, today and everyday, dear froggie friend.πŸΈπŸ’– May the love you carry be endlessly nurturing, always!πŸ€—πŸ’–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Love your graphic, 🌞! Now you know she deserves it all and more. She's truly the sweetest. So caring and loving. Thanks for being here on her birthday. I know she just adores you! As do I and everyone else. πŸ₯°Β 

SoulfullyAButterfly September 4th

What a cute birthday celebration! I can feel the warmth and appreciation and had to bring some glittery butterfly sparkles.

@lovelyFrog8934 Happy Birthday! Thank you for being one of the great Frogs of 7 Cups.Β 

b04b8b44-53fb-4cf3-8f7d-0d779c9d41e6_1725475996.jpg

@SoulfullyAButterfly You're so incredibly sweet! You got that right-- she's the loveliest 🐸 of all. Help yourself to some cake and goodies, πŸ¦‹! β™‘ Thanks for joining in and helping me make her day a great one. β™‘Β 

GentleHealingInitiative September 5th

@YourCaringConfidantΒ Such a warm, uplifting and meaningful post! Absolutely amazing job and love everything that was done (especially the drawing and cursive from your little helper. She’s already a great artist by just seeing that picture!)Β πŸ’“

@LovelyFrog8934 Warmest wishes to you on your very special 35th birthday! I hope that you continue to change the lives of others with your positivity, love, and beautiful spirit. May all of your birthday wishes come true. 🍰🍦🎁🐸

froggy-friends.gif

gift-christmas-gift.gif

@GentleHealingInitiative Great seeing your presence here. β˜†β™‘ Please grab a slice of cake if you like. πŸ˜‹ Tysm for your sweet words for my little helper. I will be sure to pass your comment on to her.Β 

CalmRosebud September 5th

screenshot-2024-09-05-at-5-23-23-am_1725528307.png

Love and Courage,

Rose

LovelyFrog8934 September 8th

Lots of love to all of you too ! 🩷🩷🩷

35 is going to be another amazing year! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 11th

@LovelyFrog8934

Yussss friend!πŸ’–

LovelyFrog8934 September 9th

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘