Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Facing Demons: A Reminder of your Strength Within ✨

HachiBee November 11th, 2023

Hello to the wonderful members of our lil corner of the internet. It's HachiBee here dropping another friendly reminder for you all πŸ’œ

Everyone has demons in their life, whether they are demons that linger in your present or demons that you have to face each day.

These creatures follow us like a shadow, chipping away at the little things we have left, leaving us with nothing but distress and anxiety that makes us feel small and wounded.

✨ But remember, no matter what demons you face, your strength is immeasurable πŸ’ͺΒ 

✨You are not defined by the scars they left or the cruel whispers they carry. πŸ’«

✨ These demons may follow, but they cannot extinguish the flames within you. πŸ”₯

As you face these demons, you are not just surviving; you are healing and becoming a testament to the incredible strength that resides within βœ¨πŸ’œ

received-237808404893958_1699713328.jpeg

If your demon is in front of your face, what would you say to it?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 11th, 2023

@HachiBee

Aww thank you for this sweet reminder, Hachi, how kind of you to remind everyone to keep trying their best when facing their demons.πŸ’œ

HachiBee OP November 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Happy to contribute positivity to our wonderful community here! πŸ˜„πŸŒŸπŸ’œ

LilithFlower November 11th, 2023

Thank youβœ¨πŸ¦‹

HachiBee OP November 12th, 2023

@LilithFlower

Absolutely my pleasure, Lilith! A warm welcome to you as I see you're a newcomer. Delighted to have you with us, and I hope you enjoy your time here! πŸ’«πŸ’œ
Tinywhisper11 November 12th, 2023

@HachiBee I would say to my demonπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” "dang it! Leave me alone you big boogers!" πŸ˜‹ ❀

HachiBee OP November 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

πŸ˜ƒ Nice, Lola! Love that inner strength you got in ya, facing those demons like a champ πŸ†βœ¨ πŸ’œ

Tinywhisper11 November 14th, 2023

@HachiBee 😁😁

Clio9876 November 13th, 2023

@HachiBee

Thanks for this post. I came here looking for something to lift me up when I was feeling a bit down. And here it is.

I had forgotten my dark demons. They were so real they followed me in the dark. I could feel them. And they had this horrible trait that if I tried to look at them, they would got closer. But they haven't been following me in the dark for years. I have different demons. But demons I can look at.

Thanks for reminding me where I have come from. I can do this. I'm doing it.

❀ 😈 

HachiBee OP November 15th, 2023

@Clio9876

Glad this post is able to uplift you, Clio πŸ˜„

It takes courage and strength to confront our demons, and your ability to do so is commendable ✨

Sounds like you've come a long way, and yes you can keep going. I believe you got this! πŸ’œβœ¨