Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Showcase your Smile Spreading Talent 2!

October 26th, 2023

Are you applying for the Smile Spreader Role? Did you choose the option 'I want to be a smile spreader, but not good at making the graphics. Please give me alternatives to making the graphics.' in the application form?

Time to showcase your smile-spreading talent!

Appreciation Post Mock Test:

♡ Make an appreciation post and include in your post either of the three: 1) a pretty and positive handmade drawing/ 2) a warm and lovely handwritten note/ 3) a kind and uplifting audio message using vocaroo.com in reply to this thread, using the info below. (You need to include one of the three!)

♡ Make sure to quote the appreciator's words exactly and clearly for the appreciated peer! 

♡ Make sure you have tagged both the appreciator and the appreciated peer and have clearly stated who has appreciated whom.

@fristo has sent an appreciation for @KindHuman 

The Appreciation Message Reads: "Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

Use the appreciation message above to create a warm and beautiful appreciation post for @kindhuman from @fristo

Can you do it? Let's goooo!

Create a good post to make the appreciated peer (@kindhuman) feel special! 

(check the appreciation posts made on this page for inspiration.)

It is mandatory to add either of the 3 in your post: 1) Pic of a handmade drawing, 2) Pic of a handwritten note, 3) A kind and uplifting audio note satisfying the community guidelines 

Make sure the pic or audio is clear!

El2002snow October 27th, 2023

Fristo has sent a king appretiation to kindhumandownload-3_1698368632.png

October 27th, 2023

@El2002snow Good try! But please take care of the following:

1) Take care that you are tagging correctly. To tag, you need to type: @username (replace 'username' with the username of the one you are tagging.)

2) Make sure you quote the exact words the appreciator has said for the appreciated.

3) Make sure the drawing/handwritten note/audio is something more elaborate and special. Do not rush it (: You can draw on a piece of paper, click its pic, and add it to your post.

Most of all, look to creatively make the appreciated peer feel special 🤗

@Fristo

I did it perfectly. I made a drawing animation thing, and I made them feel special. So, I did a perfect job. You're welcome.

GoldenNest2727 October 27th, 2023

@El2002snow

You forgot to add a tag by placing an @ sign in front of the person's name.  The @ is what alerts the notification system.  In your example, it would be @kindhuman and @Fristo

You also forgot to include the appreciator's words.  That's a major part of the task, because it has so much meaning.  It's lovely to know that someone cared enough to write you an appreciation.  You'd definitely want to read what they wrote.  

So you'd take whatever Fristo said about the person, such as "Kindhuman is incredibly thoughtful and his presence on the board means a lot to me," and you'd turn it into a handwritten note, or you might incorporate it into a drawing.  You would include Fristo's exact words, even if he's misspelled something or made a grammatical error.  

I hope you'll try again.  

FawkesCare12 October 27th, 2023

@kindhuman... guess what's arrived for you???

An appreciation note from @Fristo

"Warmest greetings to kind human! Not only do you have ‘kind’ in your name, but you have managed to remain calm and well-balanced in your time here.  In addition to helping others, you have mastered the incredible art of treating yourself with kindness and compassion. With the wonders you are doing in the community, we are blessed to have you as part of the team!!"

thank-you-so-much-bunny.gif

November 3rd, 2023

@FawkesCare12 Hi, nice Care! Love your warm words and the cute gif! Two things that you could do to make the post perfect:

1) Quote the appreciator's words for the appreciated peer exactly as they sent it! After quoting, you may say a few words on your own too!

2) You need to include an audio vocaroo note /pic of a handwritten note /pic of a handmade drawing -one of them!

Yay for the wonderful post!

@Fristo has sent an appreciation message to @Kind human.

aaliyahy909 December 20th, 2023

@Fristo wants to send a lovely message to their peer @kindhuman! 

09a19ef3-57f5-429b-801d-346312642c77_1703037037.jpeg

I love the positivity here and hope this handwritten message can do a good deed :)

Aaliyah

December 20th, 2023

@aaliyahy909 This makes me so happy, I love handwritten notes, they are so heartfelt just like yours is(:

Snowy00 January 25th

@KindHuman

Hello lovely listener! You have received an appreciation message from a fellow listener, @Fristo 💗

smile-spreader-join-post_1706180444.jpghappy-mochi.gif

Thank you so much for being such a wonderful part of our community! You are loved and appreciated more than you know! 💗Keep being awesome!!

January 25th

@KaylaMaulfair Sending lots of love your way, Kayla! This handwritten note, your post, and you, all 3 are a bliss and a blessing! 💛

CatHanderOutNoah February 9th

@fristo has sent an appreciation for @KindHuman !!

9-e2-e50-c2-a709-44-d5-b811-bcd694-bc99-d0_1707455705.jpg

(Ignore my horrific handwriting)

CatHanderOutNoah February 9th

My image does not wanna send!!!

February 9th

@CatHanderOutNoah The image did not upload? I am pming you so that we resolve it together 💛

4Jasmine March 22nd

@Fristo

@Kindhuman - You are a fantastic person to know. You always make others feel welcome and spread smiles wherever you go! Thank you for being someone who makes 7 Cups a wonderful place to be a part of!❤️

EmberOfHope April 2nd

What's this, @Kindhuman ? Looks like a shiny letter from @Fristo !

img-4348_1712030628.jpg

Thank you for being a beacon of inspiration for us all during our shared 7 Cups journey.

April 2nd

@EmberOfHope lovely, lovely, lovely! no other word but lovely for this post !

AdrienLovesYou23 September 13th

Hear ye, hear ye! I have just received a very kind letter for a very @KindHuman. Let's read it!

"Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7Cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as part of our community!"

img-20240913-025335_1726221583.jpg

Hmmm, but wait! Who could it be from? Ahhh yes, here on the back, let's see. Oh! The amazing @Fristo has written this very kind letter to you.
We appreciate you for taking your time to think of KindHuman and appreciating them, Fristo
Keep up the good work, KindHuman