Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Project Tulip 🌷 🌷 🌷

Hope June 26th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing well. As you know, listening is the very soul of our platform. We value our listeners and are very grateful for their time and efforts. To further show our appreciation and provide a way for the community to acknowledge dedicated listeners we are launching this Listener Appreciation Initiative. Starting this month, members will be able to nominate a listener for the Tulip badge. Interested in reading how the badge came into being? Click here! Our aim is to acknowledge the work of exceptional listeners who have consistently supported a member(s) for a long period!

Who can be nominated?

Only listeners can be nominated and only members can nominate. You as a member can nominate a listener if:

The listener has consistently supported you in PMs, rooms, or forums.

The listener has at least 100 1-1 chats (You can see this number next to 'Chats' on their profile)

No Newbie badge

Your listener does not meet the requirements yet? Worry not, you can come back and nominate when they do, we will be here!

How does it work?

mailClick HERE to open the nomination form. At the end of each month, we will announce the Tulip badge awardees and put their names on our wall of gratitude! Each month more names will be added to the wall.

What if someone gets nominated more than once?

The first nomination will get you the tulip badge. While the badge cant be awarded again, you will however get a tulip added next to your username on the wall of gratitude! For example:

Hope 🌷

Laiba 🌷 🌷

The number of tulips (🌷) indicates the times you received a tulip from a member.

Some things to keep in mind:

enlightenedA member can nominate a listener only once. The same member can not nominate the same listener again.

enlightened A member can nominate up to 3 listeners in a month.

Thank You images with tulip flower hd images pics free | Lovely ...

﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎

Follow 7 Cups on social media
Instagram - @7Cups​| Twitter - @7Cups & @7CupsTeen | Facebook - 7CupsOfTea | Youtube - 7 Cups of Tea

﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎

LovelyKid September 26th, 2021

Great!😊

Lolowise475 October 1st, 2021

I nominate courageousheart who is always positive and encouraging and gives excellent icebreakers too! 😊

courageousheart96 October 9th, 2021

@Lolowise475

thank you so much for your lovely message ❤️

passionateOwl7868 October 7th, 2021

@Nerdtastic01 I just wanted to thank you so much for being there for me! You have helped me grow so much! You have helped me through just as much. So, thank you so, so much! And I think I speak for a lot of people when I say, you are an amazing person! Thank you again!

—your friend,

Owl

October 7th, 2021

@passionateOwl7868

Thank you so much for the kind words! I’m so glad that I met you, and helped you throughout your 7 Cups journey thus far! You are such an amazing friend, and I know that our friendship with grow as time goes by. I’m always so happy to see you around in the Sharing Circle Room, both when you’re a participant and an amazing host! Thank you for being an awesome person to be around! ❤️

Lolowise475 October 24th, 2021

Courageousheart has consistently been very supportive of me and makes me feel welcome, heard and respected and is a great host as well as listener.

Lolowise475

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 25th, 2021

Hii lolo , so lovely to know you feel supported and welcomed ❤ it is heartwarming to see this expression of gratitude. @Lolowise475

Do you perhaps mean @courageousheart96 ?

[ ignore if not lol 😬 ]

( tagging to ensure they can feel as heartwarmed to get this appreciation ❤)

courageousheart96 October 27th, 2021

@Lolowise475

thank you lolo, you are too good for this world. I treasure your message 💖💗💓💞💟❣️💝💘😍

Siptherealist October 27th, 2021

Thank you @babykissess15 for being here for me and @tracey12345 y’all are wonderful listeners 💯💯💯💯

xinyii11 October 29th, 2021

@Hope I happen to come across this thread and was wondering if this project is still ongoing at the moment

Hope OP October 29th, 2021

@xinyii11

It is!

Lu5566 October 31st, 2021

Great idea !

I think we can expand on this even more,

Being acknowledged is Huge

:)

healingHeart1111 November 22nd, 2021

I can’t see the font, the body of the post is all black. What should I do? I looked in settings And didn’t notice anything that is about display of content. Any suggestions please? Thank you.

pleasebringmehome December 16th, 2021

Me too 😩 Actually I am having a hard time to catch up especially in group chat where messages keep running fast because I am having a poor eye sight 😵‍💫

leader00 December 12th, 2021

7cups.com/@r0seskyy

LifeIsMyCanvas December 15th, 2021

how do we know if our nominated listener got a tulip?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 26th, 2022

Hey @LifeIsMyCanvas, good question!

So the tulip awardees are tagged along with the number of tulips they've recieved in posts like this one- https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/AppreciationGratitude_1159/ProjectTulipAwardeesDecember2021_267948/, where you can see your listener(s) name! ❤️

Also listener's recieve a badge called "tulip" that's reflected on their profile.

alleywood13 January 25th, 2022

@AmiablePeace77,

She is awesome.

JustWant2bWell January 29th, 2022

@uekihayden

thx

Margiewm January 29th, 2022

This is a great idea what a lovely way to show someone they are doing a great job and making a difference

Ilovethewarmsun March 28th, 2022

@Spectaculaur

impartialTalker5228 June 25th, 2022

@Hope

I would like to nominate @Leaansley for a tulip. =)

Swordpsalm June 27th, 2022

@Hope

BethanyStrong has been a supportive listener for a long time. She deserves a tulip.

Lockhart August 20th, 2022

When will August's listeners be awarded?

AffyAvo August 21st, 2022

@Lockhart In early Sept. They consider the nominations made In August as August's Tulip awards, so the post won't be made until Sept 1st at the earliest, it's typically posted at some point in the first week, has been as late as the 8th looking at the last few month's worth.

Lockhart September 23rd, 2022

@AffyAvo

Where can we see who was awarded in September?

AffyAvo June 2nd, 2023

@Lockhart Hey sorry, I think at the time I hadn't responded as they weren't out - they combined the 2 months incase you didn't catch that last fall..

https://www.7cups.com/forum/gratitude/AppreciationProgram_2310/ProjectTulipAwardeesAugustandSeptember2022_287442/

SirenOfSerenity September 27th, 2022

@Hope

One of my favorite flowers 🌷🌷🌷 Love this idea!

toritchoe May 12th, 2023

@hereforyou

@unknownforyou

Muskyy May 28th, 2023

@Hope @gentleRecipe8326

The1NOnlyVenus May 28th, 2023

@Hope

I would like to nominate @VioletNotes

thank you so much for always being there no matter the cause you’re truly awesome and cool for that!🩵

AffyAvo June 2nd, 2023

@The1NOnlyVenus @Muskyy

You need to use this form to do it officially.

The1NOnlyVenus June 2nd, 2023

@AffyAvo

done it, thanks for informing me!

4Jasmine September 7th, 2023

Congratulations!🤗

delicateMonkey April 12th

@Hope

Such a beautiful project <3

@delicateMonkey

yes-yeah.gif