Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

@Fristo I'm so grateful for you taking the time to do this! ♡ Look at this group effort with the amount of smiles. @SadCat13 Awww, you're words are so sweet and I hope you enjoy that yummyyyy pizza from the best @OptimisticEmpath there is. ♡ Opti, I don't know why when I think of you I always think bears to represent you. If you ever get tired of it, let me know what else you would like to be portrayed as. Hehe. ;) You're a wonderful appreciator so keep on spreading those smiles. Xoxo to each one of yall. ♡ 

sadcat13 March 4th

@YourCaringConfidant thank youuuu 😊 *offers you a slice too 🍕

March 4th

@SilverSeastar, you've received warm hugs 🤗 from @CompassionateArrow

yfxn8tk_1709518867.png

View the graphic full-size here!

Graphic made by @YourCaringConfidant

Silver is an amazing, bubbly and an extremely kind soul. A very lovely soul to have around! She's caring, understanding and compassionate. She's just like her name, a Star!🌟

How precisely does Arrow describe SeaStar, that's exactly them! Amazing, bubbly, extremely kind, caring, understanding, and compassionate. 🥰

SilverSeastar March 6th

Thank youuu, @CompassionateArrow @Fristo @YourCaringConfidant 🌟

Arrow Arrow Arrow 💙

Just like your name, you are full of compassion, and you spread it around the community. Couldn't be happier to have you! 🤗🤗 I appreciate your lovely words so much.

CompassionateArrow March 6th

@SilverSeastar

hugs-love.gif

March 4th

@El2002snow has sent Flowers 🌻🌹for themselves. How sweet is that!

2vbjcbk-1_1709519412.png

"I appreciate my self and my culture. I am very prroud of who I am and where I was born. So I appreciate myself for being my self."

"I apreciate my self because i am a kind person and i am friendly. I also have struggled a lot through life but have always get through it."

El Snow is filled with love for themselves and everybody. Amazing person!

March 4th

@Optimisticempath has sent colors of joy for @AnnaSilverberg ☺️

oriuzhg_1709519742.png

Anna is such a creative genius 💕

Anna I really appreciate you for taking so much time out of your days to make these monthly appreciation post for the team... they are absolutely magical 🥺 you pour so much love and colors into them to make it so much more special and i cannot tell how happy it makes me feel 💕 our team is amazing and you are even more special for reminding everyone in such sweet manner 🥰 thank you so much!!

Me really appreciates your reminders for self care too... im so bad at them so I often don't have much to say about this in the posts but I wanted you to know that your gentle reminders are vv helpful too 🥺 silly brain needs it xD thanks again 💕💕 much luvvv and lots of color splashh your way 🌈🌈

Full of love and creativity, that's Anna for us! Opti, loved reading this note from you (Love all your notes!!)

AnnaSilverberg March 4th
@Fristo

Thank you for making this wonderful appreciation! 
And thank you
@YourCaringConfidant for making the 
beautiful graphic to it! 🤗

@OptimisticEmpath

Aww! Opti
I am so lucky to be the one who gets to appreciate you all, 
thank you for your sweet, sweet and kind message! 
I am so glad that you like my self care messages,
they do serve as a wonderful reminder. 
Thank you so much💕

✨💙✨
✨ 
Snowy00 March 4th

Our lovely @Kristynsmama has sent @Chillinchimpanzee21 a sweet appreciation!

chillinchimp-1_1709520325.png

Kristy also listed these as wonderful qualities that you have!

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.
Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.
Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.
Coachable - They have a desire to improve.

Aaaaand your present from Kristy is....

chimp-trophy_1709520422.png

A Champion's Trophy! 💕

Keep being an amazing member who is willing to grow and change for the better, Chillinchimp! We love you and we are cheering you on!! 💕

And Kristy, sweet as ever, thank you for taking the time to shout out and encourage a fellow member! 💕

Much love,
Kayla 💕✨

Snowy00 March 4th

@chillinchimpanzee21 I meant to say member not listener 💕 Sorry! 🌸 But still, you are truly amazing! 🩷🩷🩷🩷

March 4th

@Snowy00 made the fix! 😀

Snowy00 March 4th

You are awesome as always!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ thank you!!! 💕🩷🌸✨

@Snowy00 Aw tyyy so kind!!

Snowy00 March 4th

@AffyAvo, You have a sweet message from @OptimisticEmpath!

affyavo_1709522870.png

Opti also listed these below as the wonderful qualities you posess! 💕

affyavo-qualities_1709522916.png

Opti's sweet gift to you is a Champion's Trophy 🏆

champions-league-trophy.gif

Thank you for continuing to spread smiles, love, and encouragement in our community Opti! 💕

And Affy, you are so wonderful to have here as a part of the Cups community! Thank you for guiding and supporting others 💕 Keep being your amazing self! ✨
Much love,
Kayla 💕✨

VictoriaLove7 March 4th

@Snowy00

It is a silhouette of mountain 🏔 climbers 🧗‍♂️ with a pretty Sunshine 🌞❤ photograph, Kayla! ❄^_^

The qualities graphic has trees 🌳 of hearts 💕 The colors of the hearts 💕 are soft pink, red, & purple. So, the outline of the font color for the 'qualities' is soft pink. The font color for each quality is purple 🟪

The champion trophy 🏆 gif image is silver with a blue & purplish shining background. ☺

The letters colors are soft pink because one of the hearts 💕 colors in the qualities graphic is soft pink, soft blue because the background of the trophy 🏆 image is blue, red because one of the hearts color is red, & soft purplish because one of the hearts color is soft purplish ^‿^

AffyAvo March 7th

@OptimisticEmpath

Thank you so much! 💜

I've had a really rough real life week so this appreciation was really meaningful especially from someone I see consistently doing great work with loads of empathy in the forums! 

Snowy00 March 4th

@OptimisticEmpath, you are on a roll this month! 💕

@PineTreeTree you have a super sweet note of encouragement and thanks from Opti! ✨

pinetreetree-message_1709525408.png

Opti listed some wonderful qualities of yours as well!

pinetreetree-qualities_1709525556.png

It's always refreshing to see all of the wonderful qualities fellow Cupsers have! And Pine, you have some pretty wonderful ones! We are so blessed to have you as a part of our community! Your kindness and gentleness help so many people and we are sending you tons of it back! Keep being your amazingly wonderful and sweet self!!

And finally, we have the adorable self care kit that Opti has sent you as well for a gift! ✨

sckitblue_1709525614.jpg

Opti and Pine,

Thank you both for being such valuable members of the 7Cups family! You are loved and soooo appreciated here!

Much love,
Kayla 💕✨

PineTreeTree March 4th

@Snowy00 wow and thank you thank you

VictoriaLove7 March 4th

@Snowy00

It is a cute heart ❣ in hand 🤲 theme graphic, Kayla! ❄☺

There are hands 🤲 holding a heart 💓 with tosca wood background in the graphic 

The qualities graphic is a red white heart ❣shape puzzle 🧩, so the font color for Pine's 🌲 name is white, the font color for the qualities are red 🟥 & white ⬜ ☺

The kit color tone is tosca because the background of the message graphic is tosca. There is a soap 🧼, an aromatherapy candle 🕯, a tumbler, & a bracelet📿

The letters colors are blue just like the blue tosca wood background in the first graphic, soft pink because the qualities graphic has a soft pink peach 🍑 background, purplish, & tosca because the wood background & the kit color is tosca ^_^

Optimisticempath March 4th

@Snowy0

yes yes me on a roll more to come 🙈... *prepares to throw snow at snowy Kayla* 😛 

I luv how you make this soo colorful and pretty and really really nice thanks so much💕💕💕💕💕 

HeavenlyMagic March 4th

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @TimeTravelingJedi ✨💖given by the adorable @Snowy00   💌

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

Dear TimeTravelingJedi, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Sunshine on you 🌞

You deserve this. 🌷

Raw text:  Jedi, you were so caring and understanding with a member the other day when they were struggling. You stayed positive and encouraged and helped the member. You are so friendly and encouraging and I love that! Thank you for being such a wonderful part of this community! Thank you for making other members feel seen, heard, and supportive. We are truly grateful to have you here on 7Cups. Keep being your amazing self!!

17_1709526743.png

VictoriaLove7 March 4th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a pretty flowers 💐 theme graphic, Magic! 🪄 ☺

The flowers 🌸 color is pink so the font color in the graphic is pink 

There are these ─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-  ^_^

timetravelingJedi March 5th

@HeavenlyMagic Thank you!! That is so sweet! 

HeavenlyMagic March 4th

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @TimeTravelingJedi ✨💖given by the adorable @@Wayward7Good7Intentions   💌

Dear @Wayward7Good7Intentions, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Warm Hugs 🤗

You deserve this. 🌷

16_1709526832.png

Raw text:  Wayward, I always see you in the member rooms. You are so supportive and you make others smile! You make others feel better and you really truly make others feel understood. Thank you so much for being so supportive, kind, and fun to be around!! <3 You are amazing and we are so lucky to have you as a part of the 7Cups family! Keep being your amazing self Wayward. <3
HeavenlyMagic March 4th

@HeavenlyMagic heyy sorry for the typo, this is an Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @Wayward7Good7Intentions ✨💖given by the adorable @Snowy00   💌

VictoriaLove7 March 4th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a pretty orange 🍊 flowers theme graphic, Magic! 🪄^_^

There are these •─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ ☺

@HeavenlyMagic

Awwwe thank you thank you so much @Snowy00 this truly makes me smile, smile on my face and my heart 💕

I feel appreciated and I appreciate you 💖

Snowy00 March 4th

@Wayward7Good7Intentions

Sending hugs 🤗, love 💕, and tooooons of smiles 😁! ✨💖

awesome-you.gif

timetravelingJedi March 5th

@HeavenlyMagic & Wayward & Snowy Aww, this is so sweet! Thank you! 

HeavenlyMagic March 4th

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @Suryansh ✨💖given by the adorable @Snowy00   💌

Dear @Suryansh, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Lots of Love 🫶

You deserve this. 🌷

18_1709526996.png

Raw text:  Suryansh,I've had a few interactions with you since rejoining 7Cups, and I have noticed that you are a genuinely sweet person!! You are always so helpful, supportive, kind, and so fun to be around! You make members smile and laugh in the rooms. You help keep the conversations light and fun, but when conversations become deep, you step in and make the member feel seen and understood. I appreciate you for everything you do here on Cups! You are fantabulous!! Keep being your amazing self! <3
VictoriaLove7 March 4th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute retro theme flowers 🌸 with checkered 𖣯 pattern, Magic! 🪄•ᴗ• 

The flowers colors are yellow & orange 🍊, & the checkered pattern 𖣯 is orange & white ☺

Hiya @MahakaalKaBeta, you have a generous appreciation from @sunkissedwishes37 along with a trophy!💚

image_1709571541.png

Aww how kind, Wishes, thank you for this lovely message.💚

Sharing circles are amazing because of the amazing people who come together to ensure a safe, welcoming, supportive and kind space for one another.💚

Ash, you're being awarded with a trophy too.💚

well-done-golden-trophy.gif

Ooh and here's another gift from wishes for you. Click to recieve!💚

Thank you both for being a part of the community!💚

CalmRosebud March 4th

What a wonderful appreciation for a deserving Participant! Ash, great going! Sun, thanks for noticing Ash’s contribution!

MahakaalkaBeta March 6th

@CalmRosebud I appreciate your words as well, Rose. Thank you for noticing the forum thread and taking a moment to boost the appreciation. 

CalmRosebud March 6th

@MahakaalkaBeta

Awww, Ash, I think of you as a young, smart, ambitious, polite and kind person. I’m really glad you’re a part of the Sharing Circles. Sun kiss thought of it first! So yay!

VictoriaLove7 March 5th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute stamp theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤ (∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)

There is a large stamp on the pink sky with soft pink cloud ☁️ & pink hearts 💗

The font color for the names is green, so the names in typing & the 💚 hearts in typing are green. The font color for the message is pink, so the message in typing is pink! ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤

The trophy 🏆 is shining & the gift is an owlsome quote! 🤗❤

MahakaalkaBeta March 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you very much for the appreciation, Wishes. It goes a great deal with the kind words and I really appreciate the efforts you took to make me feel special. 

Hey hey @IceSnow, it's snowing appreciations from @el2002snow this week. We have snow much to appreciate about you and El is helping us with this adorable appreciation filled with love!💗

image_1709574917.png

More love being sent your way from your wonderful appreciator.💗

love-and-hugs-love-you.gif

I see you've been a listener here since 2015, Ice, ooh and Happy Cupversary to you! It is always such a pleasure coming across cups-oldie people who have ensured consistent flow of kindness around here. Thanks for being you!💗

VictoriaLove7 March 5th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute snow ❄☃️ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤ ⊂(•ᴗ•⊂)

It is a snowy ❄ theme graphic because it is for @IceSnow from @El2002Snow ❄ ^_^

Also your original punniness ᕙ( ˊᵕˋ )ᕗ , "We have ❄ snow much to appreciate about you"! ❤

There is a cute snowman ⛄ wearing a soft blue scarf, soft pink hearts, snow flakes ❄. The snowman ☃️ has this face ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ )

The font color for the names is white, because the snowman ⛄ & the snow flakes ❄ color are white. The font color for the message is soft blue because the snowman's scarf & his beanie color are soft blue ☃️. So  the letters color for the message in typing is soft blue

The letters color for the names in typing is soft pink & the 💗 hearts are pink because the square for the message in the graphic, the ribbons for the names, & the snowman's ☃️ blushes ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ) are soft pink.  The hearts colors in the graphic are soft pink 💗& pink 💖 ©️ Sunshine's owlsome cute style! 🥳❤

The more love sent is a pretty sparkling & glittery 💖 hearts gif image 🤗❤

March 5th

@SilverSeastar, @El2002snow has sent A sweet dessert 🍫🧁🍩 for you today!

Snow writes:

f1zhymn_1709603681.png

SilverSeastar is a great listener. They are very understanding of you, and will be there to listen. She is also very caring and compasionate. Hope they keep being the great and amazing listener they are!

💛💙

Love to both SeaStar and ElSnow!