Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

LoveMyMoonflowers February 25th

@VictoriaLove7

just victoria buddy being her thoughtful, lovely self. πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ thank you for taking the time to appreciate Kayla’s efforts, rainbow bear πŸ’œ

@KaylaMaulfair

thank you so much for putting this together, Kayla! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ I appreciate you! You’ve been doing so well as a smile spreader and i think the team is vv blessed to have you! (: πŸ’œ lots of love to you and some hugs too if ok πŸ’œ

@sadcat13Β 

Awwe thank you so muchh for your sweet little note, Cattt. πŸΎπŸ’œ this made my day πŸ’œ and made me smile so much. (: thank you! πŸ’œ I hope you know your efforts are appreciated too πŸ’œ you do so much for the PAT and for cups too and I see that πŸ’œ I appreciate it, and I appreciate you. thank you cat πŸ’œ lots of love to you!Β 

- Moon/Ni

sadcat13 February 25th

@LoveMyMoonflowers Thank youuu 😊 That´s so sweet of you 😊

@sadcat13

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Snowy00 February 25th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww thank you! πŸ’• It’s a blessing being a smile spreader πŸ₯°

@KaylaMaulfair

you’re a blessing to the team! πŸ₯°

Snowy00 February 25th

@Lily003 you've received a sweet welcome message from a Secret Friend🀫!!

your-paragraph-text-1_1708890787.png

Your secret friend also listed the below qualities as those that you have exhibited πŸ’—

your-paragraph-text-2_1708890885.png

They also sent you a sweet gift, Lots Of Love! πŸ₯°

moti-hearts.gif

Welcome to the 7Cups family Lily!!!! We are so happy that you are here! 😁 It seems you are already making such a positive impact in our community and I couldn't be prouder! Your work here matters Lily, remember that we make differences in other's lives every day, even when we think we haven't. Sometimes just making someone smile, or just being that one person who listens with love and understanding can save a life. You are so sweet and awesome! Keep being you! πŸ’•πŸ’–

Much love,
Kayla πŸ’—βœ¨

VictoriaLove7 February 26th

@KaylaMaulfair

It is a cute letter with tiny hearts theme graphic, Kayla! ☺

There are a letter πŸ“„, a pen πŸ–Š, & tiny pink & soft pink hearts on a wood table in the graphic ☺

The letters colors are pink & soft pink because the hearts colors are pink & soft pink. The letters are also soft purplish & soft purple just like the colors of the flowers πŸ’ in the qualities graphic ☺

The qualities graphic has soft pink & soft purplishΒ flowers πŸ’ & a heartΒ 

The lots of love is a cute penguin 🐧 with a basket of hearts πŸ’• ^_^

Snowy00 February 25th

@FaithMonk9473 has struck again! πŸ₯°

This time the sweet appreciation is forrrr......

@sadcat13!!!!

Here is Monk's message Cat! πŸ’•
cat-is-humble-i-appreciate-their-creativity-in-peer-appreciation-posts_1708893030.png

Monk also listed these qualities of yours πŸ₯°
your-paragraph-text-3_1708893174.png

Monk sent you a smile too!!! happy-happy-dog.gif

Cat, you are amazing and so sweet! You deserve alll of these sweet appreciations! I'm proud of you.

Much love,
Kayla πŸ’—βœ¨
ο»Ώ

sadcat13 February 25th

@KaylaMaulfair thank you for this cute graphics you made for me 😊

@FaithMonk9473 thank you for your sweet message, i deeply appreciate it, I´m glad you like my graphics 😊🌻

@KaylaMaulfair

It is a pretty Sunshine 🌞❀ with a person on a field photograph graphic, Kayla! ☺

The letters colors are in various green tones 🟩 because in the qualities graphic there are green leaves πŸƒ,Β  blue because the sky color in the message graphic is blue ☺

The qualities graphic has green leaves πŸƒ with a soft pink background.Β 

The smile is a funny & cute woof woof 🐢 wearing soft pink flowers πŸ’ with green leaves πŸƒ as a crown. It is the same soft pink & green color tones as the qualities graphic ☺

The woof woof 🐢 has this face '😁'

Snowy00 February 25th

@Aurewolf you have a message from @Enigmaticpanda4152 πŸ’Œ

they-are-helping-by-nature_1708899485.pngο»Ώ
ο»ΏPanda has some wonderful qualities to list about you:

aurewolf-qualities_1708899851.png

Panda is also sending you Colors of Joy 🎨

kids-joy-means-watercolor-positive-and-colors_1708899956.jpg

Wolf, I hope all is well! πŸ’–You are such a wonderful teammate and person! You deserve this appreciation πŸ’–
Much love, Kayla πŸ’—βœ¨

February 26th

@KaylaMaulfair
Thank you for the lovely graphics! ✨

@Enigmaticpanda4152
Awww, this made my day! Thank you so much! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’™

@KaylaMaulfair

It is a pretty photograph of mountain πŸ” climbers πŸ§—β€β™‚οΈ, Kayla! ☺

The letters colors are blue because the background color in the qualities graphic is blue, green because one of the colors of joy is green, indigo because the sky color is indigo, & peach because one of the colors of the hands in the colors of joy graphic is peach πŸ‘Β 

It is a mountain πŸ” climber πŸ§—β€β™‚οΈ in the natureΒ  gives a helping hand because Panda says that Wolf 🐺 is helping by natureΒ 

The qualities graphic is also a helping hand theme βœ‹Β The colors 🎨 of joy is also hand theme, so it is colorful hand prints β˜Ίβœ‹

HeavenlyMagic February 26th

‒─────────‒-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-‒─────────‒

An Appreciation πŸ’Œ to the lovely, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou βœ¨πŸ’–given by the adorable @KaylaMaulfair Β  πŸ’Œ

Dear Sunisshiningandsoareyou, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing.Β 

πŸŽ€ Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Lots of Love 🫢

13_1708911162.png

You deserve this. 🌷

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou, Kayla has made sure that you receive this as a surprise and they care for you so much. You are amazing :) I'm so glad to be a carrier of this message.

you-are-oh-so-lovely-love.gif

Raw text: Β "Sun, no words could describe the amount of love and gratefulness I have for you. 🩡 You are one of the best mentors I could have asked for, and an amazing teammate on PAT as well!!! You are so sweet and uplifting. You take the time to thank those for their hard work and their kindness. You have a heart of gold πŸ’› You have a light that shines so bright and reaches so far and wide! This world, it seems to just be getting darker and darker, but then there's you! You illuminate the darkness for so many people and you let your light shine unhindered! Regardless of what may be going on in your personal life, you still come onto Cups and love on others. You always have the sweetest and loveliest things to say about everyone. You're always so positive, cheerful, humble, and loving. There really aren't enough words in this world to describe just how amazing of a person you are. Your posts for PAT are always full of warmth and you bring happiness and smiles to so many! I hope you know just how much you are loved and appreciated here on Cups. It wouldn't be the same without you! Sending you lots of love my sweet friend!!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️"
Snowy00 February 26th

@HeavenlyMagic

πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή This is such a beautiful post!!! Thank you so much for bringing my letter to life! πŸ’•πŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ©· You are fantabulous Magic!!!! πŸ€— *hugs*

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute retro Sunflowers 🌻 theme graphic, Magic! πŸͺ„β˜Ί

There are yellow, pink, orange,Β  purple, peach πŸ‘ Sunflowers 🌻 & flowers 🌸 with pink & red checkered motif, & Love because Kayla sent lots of love to Sunshine! 🌞❀ ( ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ )

The 'you are oh so lovely' gif image is also cute! ^_^

An Appreciation πŸ’Œ to the lovely, @kindHug676 βœ¨πŸ’–given by the adorable Secret FriendΒ  πŸ’Œ

Dear kindHug676, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing.Β 

You deserve this. 🌷

7cups-a5_1708911489.jpeg

Raw text: Β Thank you Kind for being the best person I know. Thank you for being helpful, and caring, and Kind. You do so much for people here on cups. You deserve the utmost respect, and the very best treatment. Just the same as you give everyone else. You are truly amazing Lady, always remember that. Don't let anyone put you down, or bring you down. You are worthy of the absolute best in everything. I wish I could give you the world, I know of nobody more deserving than you. I'm always here for you, I'm only sorry that there's not more I can do for you. (⁠っ⁠.⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)β γ£πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute scrap paper with a newspaper πŸ“° graphic, Magic! πŸͺ„β˜Ί

There are scrap paper πŸ“ƒ note, a butterfly πŸ¦‹, newspaper πŸ“°, flowers πŸ’ being taped on the paper, & plants 🌾

The letters colors for the message is green because the flower stems color is green 🌾

There are these ─────────‒-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ☺

An Appreciation πŸ’Œ to the lovely, @bestVase7265 βœ¨πŸ’–given by the adorable @lovemymoonflowers Β  πŸ’Œ

Dear bestVase7265, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing.Β 

You deserve this. 🌷

15_1708911604.png

Raw text: Β vase does so much to support the depression support community and i just hope they know how much we appreciate their efforts! vase, thank you for everything you do for cups (: especially for the depression support community. sending lots of love your way. - ni
bestVase7265 February 26th

@HeavenlyMagicΒ @lovemymoonflowers

Thanks so much for the lovely comment. It made my day to know that people were thinking about me.

LoveMyMoonflowers February 26th

@bestVase7265

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a pretty white & purple flowery πŸ’ theme graphic, Magic! πŸͺ„β˜Ί

The letters are soft pink because the graphic background is soft pink, purple because the flowers 🌸 color is purple, green because the stems are green 🌾

It is white & purple flowers because one of Nii's πŸŒ™πŸ₯§ favorite color is purple πŸŸͺ ^_^

sky2Ocean20 February 26th

@Fristo

Hello, beautiful people with beautiful hearts. 🌻

Sky this side again from the Peer Appreciation Team!Β 

πŸ’›

Today's sweet sweet message is for @Antonio7cups from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou. Let's all appreciate our peer for doing so much so diligently.Β 

due-28-making_1708921894.png

Our appreciator told us about the qualities you possessΒ Antonio. And here are the qualities that make you incredible -

✨Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

✨Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

✨Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future. 

✨Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

✨Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made. 

✨Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

✨Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

You have a very special gift on behalf of our appreciator too.. Here isΒ πŸ’–Β Lots of LoveΒ πŸ’–for you,

ready_1708922340.png

Thank you for being with us and spreading positivity and inspiration.Β πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

@sky2Ocean20

It is a cute splashes of color with a cute Sunflower 🌻 & a plant 🌿 graphic, Sky! 🦜☺

The font color for the names & the splashes of color in the graphic are indigo, so the letters color for Sunshine's 🌞❀ name @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❀ & for Antonio's name @Antonio7cups are indigo ^_^

The letters color for the qualities are also indigo ☺

There are Sunflower 🌻 & aΒ yellow πŸ’› heart in typing because there is a Sunflower 🌻 in the graphic & because the Sunflower 🌻 petals colors is yellow ☺

The letters color for the 'lots of love' are red because the lots of love image is a girl with red heart β™₯ shape flowers πŸ’ & red hearts πŸ’• ^_^

I like the Sunflower 🌻 in typing! ^β—‹^

Antonio7Cups February 26th

@sky2Ocean20 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I enter 7 Cups and the first thing I see is a notification that takes me to this beautiful message, I wasn't expecting it at all.

Thank you very much for remembering me, you have made my day.Β πŸ˜„

And rest assured that you will continue to enjoy my posts, and I will see you commenting on them.

A hug,

Antonio.Β πŸ’–

sky2Ocean20 February 26th

@Antonio7Cups

Thank you for helping people here and doing so much for the Cups community πŸ’™... You are an inspiration indeed, for all of usΒ πŸ’›βœ¨

Antonio7Cups February 26th

@sky2Ocean20Β 

Ohhh, that was touching πŸ₯Ί, thank you for making this beautiful post. β™₯️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 27th

@Antonio7Cups

hugs-big.gif

sadcat13 February 27th

We have a special announcement to make. @amiablePeace77 has a hot chocolate and a special message for @caringPanda45 !

0aa687b978d47cf56d7f7546c7eaa91f_1708993807.jpg

Peace highlighted these of your qualities:

🌱 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🌱 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
🌱 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🌱 Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
🌱 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

cheerful-they-are-fun-to-be-around-optimistic-they-focus-on-cultivating-positivity-to-bring-out-the-best-in-everyone-friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-problem-solver-the_1708993926.png

PeaceΒ΄s special message for you:

They are able to make people feel welcomed, at ease and at comfort. They are just amazing!

they-are-able-to-make-people-feel-welcomed-at-ease-and-at-comfort-they-are-just-amazing_1708994218.png

Thank you for making people feel welcome and comfortable to talk to you, you do a lot of important work here on cups, and we are grateful for all you do 😊

Thank you Peace for taking the time to notice the good in others and appreciating them for it, you truly have a grateful heart 😊

caringPanda45 February 27th

@sadcat13 Thank you for the lovely wonderful words and feelings.Β  @amiablepeace77 helps to make me all those things.Β  Thanks

sky2Ocean20 February 27th

@sadcat13

so pretty colors. 😍

sadcat13 February 27th

@sky2Ocean20 the colour scheme was chosen specially by Peace for Panda 😊

VictoriaLove7 February 27th

@sadcat13

It is a pretty flowers πŸ’ theme graphic, cat! πŸˆβ€β¬›β˜Ί

There are yellow Sunflower 🌻 , maroon Sunflower 🌻, other flowers 🌸 , & maple leaves 🍁 ^_^

The qualities graphic has butterflies πŸ¦‹ & plants 🌿

The letters color is green because the plants color 🌿 is green. The hot choco β˜• also has yellow flowers & yellow rose 🌹petals

Each quality has a sprout 🌱 point ☺

CompassionateArrow February 27th

New Appreciation!!!πŸ“£πŸ“£

@lovemymoonflowers has appreciated our lovely member @iloveyouxx

They've a really sweet note for youuπŸ’–

image_1709023895.png

awwwww.. that's so cute😍

Oo! They've a gift for you as well!

image_1709024020.png

A self care kit😌🩷🩷

I hope you like it!

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalala😁😁

LoveMyMoonflowers February 27th

@CompassionateArrow

Thank you Arrow ✨ this is beautiful! 🌈 I love it! (: 🌈

CompassionateArrow February 27th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I'm glad you love itπŸ’–

LoveMyMoonflowers February 27th

@CompassionateArrow

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

VictoriaLove7 February 27th

@CompassionateArrow

It is a pretty flowery πŸ’ theme graphic, Arrow! 🏹 ☺

The kit has a sleeping mask with this faceΒ  (α΄—Λ³α΄—)πŸ’€, sneakers πŸ‘Ÿ, journal πŸ“’, a cup of coffee β˜• with a heart image on it, bubble bath πŸ›€,Β  puzzle 🧩, & apple 🍎, orange 🍊, & cucumber πŸ₯’Β 

There is the 'Lalalaa' ☺

sky2Ocean20 February 28th

@CompassionateArrow

feels so warmΒ πŸ’–