Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

ChromaticFinss February 10th

Hey !! 

Let's meet a special one today. 

They are  Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

A car! A compassionate car! 😊🚗💜

@CompassionateCar7091,

This is a heartfelt appreciation @Sunisshiningandsoareyou sent for you! 

q4refoe_1707613169.png

Congratulations @CompassionateCar7091

Sunisshiningandsoareyou has sent a champion's trophy !! 🥇🏆🏅😃

Yes you are a champion car!! ☺🏅🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

20240210-210348-0000_1707579865.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 11th

@ChromaticFinss

Sooo adorable, thank you for making this post for @CompassionateCar7091 from me!🥰

HeavenlyMagic February 10th

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @WeEarth ✨💖given by the adorable @AlleyCatNemo   💌

Dear @WeEarth, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Flowers 🌻🌹

You deserve this. 🌷

17_1707586253.png

Raw text:  Earth, is like mother Earth herself, looking out for the collective's wellbeing! I have known Earth to be a very kind individual like just nature itself, without asking much in return! So grateful to have you in our lives <3!
VictoriaLove7 February 10th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cool earth 🌏 being photograph from the space graphic, Magic 🪄 It is earth 🌏photograph because it is for Earth 🌏

I like the Sunflower 🌻 in the typing! ☺

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @Letshaveacupofcoffee ✨💖given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473   💌

Dear Letshaveacupofcoffee, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Champion's trophy 🏆

You deserve this. 🌷

16_1707586402.png

Raw text:  Nice listener. Dedicated towards providing support

@HeavenlyMagic

The graphic is a cup 🥤 of coffee ☕ because it is for Letshaveacupofcoffee ☕ & there are coffee beans in the graphic hihi ☺

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @Sparrowforyou ✨💖given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473   💌

Dear Sparrowforyou, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Flowers 🌻🌹

You deserve this. 🌷

15_1707586493.png

Raw text:  They encourage me towards being productive

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic, Magic! 🪄 ^_^ 

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @Sleepypersonforever ✨💖given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473   💌

Dear Sleepypersonforever, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Lots of Love

You deserve this. 🌷

14_1707586593.png

Raw text: Sleepy has my heart filled with kindness. How much ever I praise her is little towards the amount of care she shows for everyone. This appreciation is for her being supportive toward everyone in all the platforms like forums and chat rooms. She listens to all and provide support. Sleepy deserves love. I pray that sleepy gets all the wishes fulfilled and lead a happy life.
SleepyPersonForever February 10th

Thank you for all those kind words❤️

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a scrap paper 📃 with some flowers 💐 graphic ☺

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @MiracleBliss ✨💖given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473   💌

Dear MiracleBliss, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Sunshine on you 🌞

You deserve this. 🌷

13_1707586691.png

Raw text:  Bliss remained with me until I needed support. They went extra miles to dedicate time for me for days. I am for more grateful to them.

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a pretty flowery 🌺 theme with pink background graphic, it is a flowery 🌺 theme because Bliss' pfp is flowers on a hill ☺

MiracleBliss February 12th

@HeavenlyMagic

Thank you so much for your kind gesture! <3 @FaithMonk, I think about your well-being. I hope you're doing well!
Thank you, this gesture and review mean a lot! :)

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @ArjunInSight ✨💖given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473   💌

Dear ArjunInSight, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: A Smile •‿•

You deserve this. 🌷

12_1707586788.png

Raw text:  Arjun is jolly, cheerful and full of energy. I enjoyed our conversation.
ArjunInSight February 10th

@HeavenlyMagic, thanks for sharing!

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute soft colors graphic with a scrap paper, tapes, flowers  💐 , a paper clip 📎, & a heart ☺

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @FarhanR ✨💖given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473   💌

Dear FarhanR, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

You deserve this. 🌷

11_1707586954.png

Raw text:  They understood straight on point and provided supportive insight.

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute purple graphic with cloud ☁️, hearts outline, & squares 🟪 pattern ☺

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @DarkerPlaces ✨💖given by the adorable @SkyV   💌

Dear DarkerPlaces, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Warm Hugs 🤗

You deserve this. 🌷

10_1707587038.png

Raw text:  They are awesome at everything they do.

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a kids singing 🎤 theme graphic with a purple background & splashes ☺

DarkerPlaces February 11th

Thx so much 😊

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @CommunityModElliot ✨💖given by the adorable @Gr8ful1974   💌

Dear CommunityModElliot, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Hot Chocolate ☕

You deserve this. 🌷

9_1707587153.png

Raw text:  Elliot handles their Mod position flawlessly! Very helpful.

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a green retro graphic with a small pink rainbow & a star ⭐ ☺ The star speaks as shown by the speech bubble 💬 

CommunityModElliot February 13th

@HeavenlyMagic @Gr8ful1974 

Awww! Thank you so much! This made my day!

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @Kristynsmama✨💖given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473   💌

Dear Kristynsmama, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

You deserve this. 🌷

8_1707587238.png

Raw text:  Kristynsmama spreads positivity and smile.
Kristynsmama February 10th

@HeavenlyMagic. Awww thank you so much!  I love it!

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute note 🗒 theme graphic with a Sunshine 🌞❤ , flowers 🌸, & a trumpet on a soft pink background & squares pattern. 

I like the cute Sunshine 🌞❤ in the graphic, Magic! 🪄^_^

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @OpenH3artOpenM1nd ✨💖given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473   💌

Dear OpenH3artOpenM1nd, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

You deserve this. 🌷

7_1707587328.png

Raw text:  They are very supportive in chat rooms. Listening to members. Being kind.

@HeavenlyMagic

There are cute flowers 🌸, cherry 🍒 , heart, a tape & a kitty 😺 & the kitty 😺 has this face •⩊•

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @nessapressure05 ✨💖given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473   💌

Dear nessapressure05, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Self care kit

You deserve this. 🌷

6_1707587407.png

Raw text:  This is to appreciate nessa for being strong, mindful and passionate in her goal. They pass all the hurdles with strength and have capability to rise again.

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a simple but cute card theme graphic ☺

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @lightPlum640 ✨💖given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473   💌

Dear lightPlum640, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Self care kit 🩷🩵

You deserve this. 🌷

5_1707587481.png

Raw text:  They are really productive.. they just don't know yet.

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute soft colors flower 🌸 theme graphic ☺

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @Yougotmyback ✨💖given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473   💌

Dear Yougotmyback, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

You deserve this. 🌷

4_1707587551.png

Raw text:  First I like their name. Second they seem cheerful.

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a video game 🎮 screen theme graphic & there are these 📀 hihi ☺

Yougotmyback February 11th

This is really sweet!

Thank you so much for the appreciation @Faithmonk9473 ❤️❤️

I haven't been here for a while as I'm sick and this made me smile. It's like there are still people who remember me or notice me hehe. You're a beautiful person to have done that.

☀️

And thank you for the post @HeavenlyMagic🫶🏻

FaithMonk9473 February 11th

@Yougotmyback

Thanks for being awesome. Always keep smiling. May you get well soon..

💞 💞

Yougotmyback February 12th

Thank you. Hopefully I come back stronger!! 💕🥰

Lots of love!

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @Annasilverberg ✨💖given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473   💌

Dear Annasilverberg, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

You deserve this. 🌷

3_1707587612.png

Raw text:  Anna listened and supported me. Heartfelt love for Anna.