Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Bubbles2025 November 27th, 2023

1 2 3, say "its appreciation time"!⌚ You already know, we are coming in hot with this next appreciation. 🔥

We have another beautiful message that needs to be shared. @bluerivercares would like to send flowers and an appreciation message to @KateDoskocilova  🥰

thinkinh-thinking.gif

Blue's message to kate reads: 

pink-green-camera-day-social-media-graphic_1701117046.png

On top of this amazing message, they have chosen some characteristics they feel best describe you as a person: 

🫶 
Optimistic -> They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

🌟 Friendly -> They are caring and nice to everyone

🫶 Supportive -> They are kind and helpful

🌟 Humble -> They humbly admit when they are wrong

🫶 Cheerful -> They are fun to be around

🌟 Positive -> They focus on good qualities in others

🫶 Patient -> They take the time to calm down before they act

Thank you kate for all the hard work you do. I remember you from before I went on break. You are so sweet and so interactive and energetic when being in TL. Keep being the amazing human you are. 

VictoriaLove7 November 28th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

The color of the letters are purple and blue because the graphic background color is purple and the font color is blue. The woof woof with flowers is cute! ☺

KatePersephone November 28th, 2023

@BlueRivercares thank you so much for this sweet message!! :3

Bubbles2025 November 27th, 2023

*peekaboo* I hope you all are having a lovely day. I'm just stopping by to share another wonderful appreciation post. There is so much love and appreciation being spread, it makes my heart melt!

Who is the lucky recipient? @VictoriaLove7 would like to share their appreciation too @7motivation 🤗

Before we get to the beautiful heartfelt message, Victoria also wanted to share some sunshine with you! https://freeimage.host/i/JoECs1e

Victoria's message reads as: 
green-watercolor-flowers-thank-you-card_1701120587.png

@Bubbles2025

Thank youu, Bubbles! ☺ I like the cute soft graphic! The colors of the letters cream, peach, blue, and purple just like the colors of the stack of tea cups. There is a tea cup with a scenery image on it! 🍵 I'm saving the graphic and the whole post! ☺

sadcat13 November 27th, 2023

We are back with a new appreciation, this time sent by a secret friend to our amazing member @GoldenNest2727 .

Your secret friend is sending you flowers with the appreciation with this cute little picture

5wz2looxe9gy_1701123591.jpg

Your secret friend´s kind words to you:

Nest is consoling Milky bear 🥛🧸 & fellow members when in rooms, though Nest have their own struggle.

add-a-heading_1701123635.png

GoldenNest2727 November 28th, 2023

@sadcat13

How very kind!  I'm not sure who sent it, but it sure has made my day.  Thank you for thinking of me, secret friend.  You have lifted me up!

@sadcat13, that's such a lovely graphic.  It gives me warm and fuzzy feelings, like a nice hug. Thank you for taking the time to make it! 

sadcat13 November 28th, 2023

@GoldenNest2727 glad you like it🌻

@Orca03 is sending a special message to @ Ginni10 . Orca is sending you a champion´s trophy with the appreciation. You are an absolute champion! 🏆

c1fc4a1700a60d4b7977f787b2ec6fa4_1701126549.jpg

Orca specially highlighted these of your qualities:

Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made., Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Orca´s special message for you:

Ginni10, you're more than just a listener; you're an initiator, reaching out with warmth and understanding. Your attentiveness and smart insights have been a great support to people✨. 🌟 Thank you for being a terrific listener, providing support and quick responses to the people. Your presence makes a positive impact, Keep up the fantastic work, Ginni10! 😇🥇

ginni10-you-re-more-than-just-a-listener-you-re-an-initiator-reaching-out-with-warmth-and-understanding-your-attentiveness-and-smart-insights-have-been-a-great-support-to-people-thank-you_1701127384.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

@sadcat13 oohh i see i made the tag wrong, sorry, correcting it here @Ginni10

@sadcat13

There is the Sun shining 🌞❤ on the trophy! 🏆

There is a gold chain in the graphic for the message, it is similar to the golden trophy! ☺

Bunnylovesyou November 28th, 2023

🌿Hey @kindhug676 , you've been appreciated by a secret friend!🌿

🌿heres what they had to say🌿

image_1701148149.png

🌿Thank you Kind for always living up to your username. It always makes me happy to see you in the rooms, I know if you are there, it's going to be a good session. You are always so helpful and nice to everyone, and being in your presence comforts me. Thank you for being 100% awesome, and 100% You. Kind, long, slow, sloth hugs for you kindHug (⁠づ⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠づ🦥💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌿

🌿They also send lots of love and this video!🌿

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rgdb_XTt2qw&pp=ygUcZm9sbG93IHRoZSB5ZWxsb3cgYnJpY2sgcm9hZA%3D%3D 

nsloth-cute.gif

🌿@kindhug676 I've never met you but you seem awesome and sloths are amazing! Keep being you!!!🌿

🌿and to the secret friend, thank you!!!🌿

@Bunnylovesyou

The sloths in various poses 🦥 show kind pfp. The letters color is green because the background of the graphic is green 🌿 It is a cute sloth graphic! 🦥☺

Bubbles2025 November 28th, 2023

Gooood Morning Everyone! 🌞 What better way to start our morning than with some positivity? 🤗

I have the honor of writing yet another appreciation. You guys are rocking it with love and positivity!

@JainAviral would like to send their appreciation to @Nikhita97 . along with that, they would like to share a self-care kit! 
self-care-checklist-***-story_1701191282.png

Jain message to Nikhita reads as: 

pastel-colors-modern-minimal-portfolio-cover-page-a4-document_1701191609.png

Lastly, Jain would like to share some of their favorite characteristics of Nik: 

🌸 
Optimistic -> They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

🌼 
Empathetic -> They look to understand and share the feelings of another

🌸 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

🌼 
Friendly -> They are caring and nice to everyone

🌸 Cheerful -> They are fun to be around

🌼 
Supportive - > They are kind and helpful

🌸 Rational -> They are sensible, not moody

cat-cute.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers November 28th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

the kitty at the end is so cute! :3 

@Bubbles2025

The letters colors are blue, soft peach, orange, and purple. It is similar to the colors of the splashes in the graphic. ☺

I like the opening, 'Gooood morning with this Sunshine! 🌞❤

Attention Everyone ⏰ We have another awesome appreciation message that needs to be shared. 😊

@Orca03 would like to appreciate and send flowers to @Lilypad22 🥳

for-you-cute-cat.gif

Orca's Message to Lily Reads as: 

pink-watercolor-flowers-write-daily-document_1701193137.png

What a kind message! On top of everything, Orca has chosen some of their favorite characteristic of Lily. How sweet are they?! 

💌  
Purposeful - > They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

💜  
Motivated -> They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

💌  
Positive -> They focus on good qualities in others

💜  
Empathetic -> They look to understand and share the feelings of another

💌 Friendly -> They are caring and nice to everyone.

thank-you.gif

@Bubbles2025

The graphic is flowers theme to show Lily flowers, the letter colors are blue, purple, maroon, and green, it is similar to the flowers 💐 and the background of the graphic! ☺

Heyy Its Me Again! Just passing by with yet another amazing appreciation message!

@compassionateArrow7396 would like to appreciate and send warm hugs to @Fristo ! 

cutie-virtual-hug.gif

Compassionates message reads as: 

blue-simple-thank-you-card_1701193881.png

They have also have chosen a few words that describe Friso: 

💌 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions 

🫶 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

💌 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

🫶 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

💌  Positive - They focus on good qualities in others

🫶  Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone

💌 Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Fristo - you are such an incredible human being. I absolutely love the friendship we have here on 7cups. You are always there for me when I am having technical difficulties and never fail to make me smile. Your positivity radiates throughout the rooms you join. You are such a fun person to talk to. Keep being the amazing person you are. 

rainy-day-good-morning-rainy-day.gif

November 29th, 2023

Hey @SparkGizmo 🩷

You received a wonderful appreciation note from @AuRewolf

Wolf has noticed these qualities in you:

Supportive, Respectful, Empathetic, Cheerful, Motivated, Optimistic, Friendly

Wolf has sent a sweet appreciation graphic just for you:

gizzie-i-love-the-time-in-listener-rooms-when-you-come-in-it-s-like-your-bring-enthusiasm-and-friendy-energy-every-time-you-enter-the-room-i-remember-such-phrases-happy-fri-yay-and-happy-n_1701265734.png

Also sent along with the note, are long with warm hugs to cheer up your December as well as the new year 2024! 🥳
Weeeee weeee!

hug-virtualhug.gif

VictoriaLove7 November 29th, 2023

@AuRewolf

It is a cute space sky theme graphic because @SparkyGizmo ✨ is starry. The colors of the meteor is red and orange, just like Gizmo's pfp! ✨☺

SparkyGizmo November 30th, 2023

@AuRewolf

Hi Wolfie! 😊❤️ Thank you my sweet friend! ❤️ Wow! I love the graphics, so amazing as well as the sentiment and meaning behind them. 

It's pretty amazing that you to took time out of your day to do this for me as well as appreciate me! I promise you, I sure do appreciate you too! 

I love seeing you all across the platform and the feelings are mutual! You bring joy everywhere you go and I'm most grateful for you! I get happy whenever I get to see you here on the site! The true feelings of Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeee! 😊

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

November 30th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

*high fivess* 🩷

high-five-patrick-star.gif

SparkyGizmo November 30th, 2023

@AuRewolf

❤️❤️❤️

Bubbles2025 November 29th, 2023

*Yawnnnns*🥱 goood morning everyone 🌅 (even though it is 3 pm ahaha) 😝. 

It's time to get started on sharing some appreciation messages. 🤗

@AuRewolf would like to share their appreciation, along with healing tea to @LovemyMoonFlowers 

cup-of-tea-english-tea.gif

Wolf's message to Flowers reads as: 
blue-mint-floral-illustrated-tea-party-invitation_1701287924.png

Along with this appreciation message, wolf wanted to pinpoint some of flowers best qualities: 

🫶 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
💗 
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🫶 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
💗 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🫶 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

Flowers, you are so fun to talk to. You are always so positive, despite everything you have been struggling with. I am so proud of you and how far you have come. Cups is so lucky to have such an amazing member. ~Bubbles 

virtual-hug-hearts.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers November 29th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

awwe bubbles 🥺 thank you so much for creating this lovely post. I really appreciate you 🥺❤️ and I can see you put a lot of time and effort into that cute graphic <3 thank you :3 sending lots of love your way, and hugs if okie. 

@AuRewolf 

rewolf :0 thank you so much for sending this appreciation 🥺💕 it means so much to me and I’m so grateful. I’ve enjoyed working alongside you in the PAT as well and I love seeing your beautiful postings too 💜 hehe. Thank youuu for being exactly youu 🥺 and for being an awesome ATL and smile spreader. Sending sooo muchh love your way! ❤️

Ni 

VictoriaLove7 November 30th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

The colors of the letters are soft blue, cream, soft pink, and green, it is similar to the colors of the tea cups 🍵 The opening word is *yawnnnns* hihi ☺

sadcat13 November 29th, 2023

@AuRewolf is sending a kind message and a self care kit to @CommunityModIris

6e6e0cdddfa2e572827c35a973bc35c3_1701292317.jpg

AuRewolf highlighted these of your qualities:

💛Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made
💛Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.
💛Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.
💛Supportive - They are kind and helpful.
💛Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
💛Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.
💛Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.

AuRewolf´s special message for you:

Iris, there are so many things I wanna appreciate you, so let me start with your creativity in your pfps - hiding irises in your pfp and letting us spot them lol. Also, I love your thought-provoking questions about listener journey during your shifts. I hope you enjoy this last month of 2023 and have a wonderful 2024! 😊

iris-there-are-so-many-things-i-wanna-appreciate-you-so-let-me-start-with-your-creativity-in-your-pfps-hiding-irises-in-your-pfp-and-letting-us-spot-them-lol-also-i-love-your-thought-provoki_1701292514.png

Thank you for all you do for our community!

sadcat13 November 29th, 2023

A secret friend has a very important message for @Sunisshiningandsoareyou . Your secret friend is sending you some sunshine with their message.

37819f5570655be3b1c3925392bc4f37_1701295954.jpg

Your secret friend specially highlighted these of your qualities:

🌞 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.
🌞 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
🌞 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
🌞 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🌞 Cheerful - They are fun to be around.
🌞 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.
🌞 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Your secret friend´s message for you:

Hello Sun, my dear friend. 😀 I don’t know where to start and where to end for you. Can’t decide. You did so much for me that I can’t pay you off anyway. But I want to thank you for all you did for me. *Hugs* So, let me try to start. At first, I see many incredible qualities in you that make you different hoooman from everyone else. Yeah you are unique my dear friend. I just love to be with you and work with you. I really wanted to wish you on your birthday because you are the only one who made our birthday program successful and such an adorable program. On your birthday I have already prepared everything but my teammate didn’t turn up with their content. And I ended up by not wishing you on your birthday. 😢 I feel so regretful that I was not able to wish you on your birthday. I think my teammate didn't want to get that forum post to be posted. That’s why they didn’t turn up only on that day intentionally. You are one of the main pillars of our program sun. I will miss how we used to chat in rooms and pms. I will never forget how you supported me in my tough time. You are the best person, sun. I hope I get more people in my life like you. And I wish others to get lovely friends like you. 🙂 You are such a caring and lovely soul. I really respect your efforts here, roles and the time you devote to the community to make it a better place for everyone. Thank you sun for being here and supporting everyone. You will always be in my heart. Never get change my dear friend. I don't want to end but somewhere I have to end, lol. I have to leave now. I have to work on myself to become a better person. If it is in our destiny, we will definitely meet again on cups. But till then, be safe here from people. Take care, be happy always, see you soon and may all your dreams come true. *hugs* 😊❤️

add-a-heading_1701296128.png

sun-i-will-miss-how-we-used-to-chat-in-rooms-and-pms-i-will-never-forget-how-you-supported-me-in-my-tough-time-you-are-the-best-person-sun-i-hope-i-get-more-people-in-my-life-like-you-and-i_1701296141.png

i-really-respect-your-efforts-here-roles-and-the-time-you-devote-to-the-community-to-make-it-a-better-place-for-everyone-thank-you-sun-for-being-here-and-supporting-everyone-you-will-always-be_1701296153.png

My note: I´m sorry for a more simple graphic. I felt like your secret friend has a lot to say and touches on the note of an apology too so wanted to let the message do the talking and treat it with respect and dignity. Dear secret friend, i hope i did the message justice 🌻

VictoriaLove7 November 30th, 2023

@sadcat13

The graphics with the message has cute shapes of Sunflowers 🌻 the letters color are green and yellow just like the colors of the Sunflowers 🌻 petals and the leaves color. The Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic is very cute, it has this face! ☺

It is Sunshine 🌞❤ for Sunshine! 🌞❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 30th, 2023

@sadcat13

Aw simple is sweet, thank you for putting this together, Cat, appreciate you and all the lil sunnieeesss throughout the post!🌞🌻🥰

I know who the appreciator is haha so will thank them personally, for their uber thoughtful gesture and appreciative compliments, that truly mean the world to me!😊❤

Kristynsmama November 30th, 2023

I have a big appreciation to share tonight!  This one comes from @sadcat13 to @Georginahowe

Here’s what sadcat14 has to say about GeorginaHowe:

Thank you for the gorgeous christmas profile picture you made for me and so many others! I´m absolutely in love with mine. Those cats are precious, and so are you :3

And here are some special traits that were spotted by sadcat:

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future., Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

af861a34-0f08-45ce-88f7-84af4f9a6292_1701316346.jpeg

27920aa3-146f-4360-88e1-53746987c416_1701316380.jpeg

sadcat13 would like to send a cup of healing tea to GeorginaHowe.  Here you go Georgina!  Enjoy!

@Georginahowe and @sadcat13

oops I forgot to attach the healing tea!c79e8a94-933c-4a18-a91c-bddfcb21bc67_1701316467.jpeg

sadcat13 November 30th, 2023

@Kristynsmama thank you for bringing my appreciation to life 🌻

@sadcat13

your welcome!

November 30th, 2023

Hey @Bubbles2025 🫧

You received a sweet appreciation from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ☀️

Sun has spotted these qualities in you:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.
Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.
Coachable - They have a desire to improve.
Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

Sun has also penned an amazing appreciation note for you!

bubbblessssss-you-really-make-me-go-all-excited-with-this-adorable-username-lol-i-m-so-happy-to-see-you-back-in-cups-alexa-you-ve-been-an-awesome-presence-around-always-and-i-see-you-back-a-gr_1701348983.png

Along with the note, a sunny smile has also been sent to you to light up your weekend (plus a boba tea too 🧋)
dog.gif
Bubbles2025 November 30th, 2023

awww this is so sweet 🥹

Thank you for making the @AuRewolf

thhank you so much @Sunisshiningandsoareyou , this literally made my heart melt. you are so kind and I absolutely love being apart of this team along with being back on cups

LoveMyMoonflowers November 30th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

you deserve it! 🥺🌈

LoveMyMoonflowers November 30th, 2023

@AuRewolf

this post is vvv cute, rewolf!🥰 a heart-warming little note from sunnie bean 💛 to bubbles 💕

VictoriaLove7 December 1st, 2023

@AuRewolf

There are bubbles and a penguin 🐧 to show bubbles2025, the penguin got bobba tea 🧋 hihi ☺ 

It is a very cute graphic from Sunshine 🌞❤ to bubbles 🐧🧋, Wolf! 🐺 ☺

The smiling woof woof  🐶 has this face '☺'