Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

YourCaringConfidant April 7th, 2023

It seems the sweet @TabbyCat97 is on an appreciation roll and it is a beautiful thing! Tabby has taken the time to write appreciation notes to the following people! If you know Tabby, then you know that any time she does so... she does so from the heart!

As you all know, I don't believe in luck... but these recipients here, well they are truly blessed!

🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪

@Amy

You are up first on the appreciation train! I'm telling you right now-- stop what you are doing and grab your tissues because you will need them for this very sweet read!

I'll wait... Ok, are you ready? Get ready... set... read! 😃

png-20230406-210633-0000_1680831896.png

Awwww. Didn't I tell you that note from Tabby was just the sweetest eeevvveerrrr? I hate to say "I told you so..." but I told you so! Lol.

Anyway Amy, I don't know you but Tabby has kindly let me know about the qualities you possess.

You are a great communicator, supportive, innovative, respectful, empathetic, authentic, and inquisitive.

🍪 ❤️ 🍪 ❤️ 🍪 ❤️

@Fristo

Ohhhh Fristo, kind Fristo. It is always nice seeing you being appreciated for all that you do. And it is always an honor of mine to be able to be the messenger.

Tabby wrote this appreciation note for you and I just know you will love it!

20230406-212008-0000_1680832239.png

Qualities: Emotionally Intelligent, Consistent, Optimistic, Great Communicator, Cheerful, Having Ability to Delegate, and Purposeful.

None of these qualities about you surprise, Fristo, as everyone knows that you are absolutely amazing! Your qualities make you a beautifully made human being and you always have the best attitude. You are just a joy! This was your time to smile Fristo... as you are always making others smile.

💗 💜 💗 💜 💗 💜

And last but not least... up next on the appreciation train is...

@amiableBunny4016

@TabbyCat97 wrote you this beautiful appreciation to let you know that you are the "bestest twinnie everrr"! Bunny, I always take the opportunity to reassure you of just how beautiful and amazing of a person you are... but this time, I want Tabby's words to do all the talking! That's all that's truly needed right now! For you... 🐰
png-20230406-213523-0000_1680832796.png

Qualities: Great Communicator, Supportive, Respectful, Authentic, Empathetic, and Cheerful.

After reading that beautiful note.... Do you see now why I said no other words were needed? Just please let Tabby's words stick with you...

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@TabbyCat97

Words can't express how truly beautiful of a person you are. You are extraordinary and kind to all you come across. It is sooo refreshing to see such qualities in young people nowadays! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your notes to your selected peers and have enjoyed making these fun graphics. Lol. The one note to Amy triggered the whole Sesame Street theme and I think it's actually pretty cute. Please accept these 💐!

timthumb_1680833437.jpeg

TabbyCat97 April 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Desireeeee :'0 thaankk you soo much for posting this. Yet again bloownn away by how lovely these graphics are :') !!! Theree jusstt sooo muchh ! I loovess the theme! im obsessed! totallyy obbseesseedd eeee <3

thank you for all you do lovely, kind, amazing desiree! <3 sending hugs and cookies to you, and to everyone reading.

Tabbsss

@TabbyCat97 LOL, yayyy, soooo glad you love it. I was going to make everyone's graphic different but 🍪 monster triggered it all so it just all had to flow. I couldn't have been inspired to pick this theme if it wasn't for your note to Amy so thank you. :) You are a wonderful appreciator. ♡

amiableBunny4016 April 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Dreamy, lazy bunny just woke up with no energy.

😃But but.. @TabbyCat97.. this is the sweetest message ever my twinnie! You are so so thoughtful and amazing and kind, caring, fantastic, beautiful! Your literally so so amazing. You have helped me come through so much and your just ... A gift to the world tab tab . You spread joy. Happiness. Everywhere you go. We are so blessed to have you here. 7cups would be incomplete without you. Just wonderful! Sometimes I can't thank you enough. For everything you have supported or helped me through or pulling these funny jokes we both love! #sPaUgGeTtI #chocateinachocategarden. You mega beautiful tabby! Thank you so much for your sweet message! You mean so so so much to me and so many! And like Desiree said, you really are extraordinary.

@YouCaringConfidant - smh smh *face palm* Desiree.. I can really tell you love this game. Me and you trying to make each other smile. 😃💜But I will catch up. Love. Oh and your graphics deserves an A+++++++****** because your so so amazing and the sweetest Desiree I ever know! Thank you Desiree. Your truly wonderful.

Bunny 🐇

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 7th, 2023

The bestest Bunny aka @Amiablebunny4016 really doesn't get tired appreciating sooooo many people, and with all her heart! 🥰

This hearty note is for @KatieTheWingedOne, who is a joyful presence around, always with the kindest words and the sweetest thoughts to share. Truly making everyone smile! 💛

image_1680851570.png

Have missed seeing you in the forums, Kate, had to take this one right away, to join Bunny in reminding you of your awesomeness. Thankyouuu for all you do and winging it all the way! 💛

You both are a *precious* part of 7 cups, and super duper appreciated and loved. Sending lots of love to Kate and Bunny! 💛

blushing-smile.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwww Sun!!! Thanks for posting! This is beautiful!

Bunny 🐇

KatieTheWingedOne April 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thankyou so much for this post, I've missed being in the forums too :) hopefully I'll be back in there In the summer

@amiableBunny4016 You are so sweet for this, thankyou for this beautiful reminder. You're so kind 😭. I didn't expect to see my name pop up here at all, thankyou 🩷this Honestly took me back, I'm glad to see you're on a roll. You're so truly sweet

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 18th, 2023

@KatieTheWingedOne Aw ofcourse, please be at your pace, I hope things are well for you! :)

Another sweet being who is always super passionate about appreciating their peers and checking on their friends. The incredibly amazing peerson @Chetan1408, whom all of us really value and appreciate! 💛

image_1680852672.png

Hey hey @Yourfriend247, everyone's lovely friend, soooo happy to seee your name pop in the appreciation dashboard, and happier to post it for you. 💛 Sending tissues for this one haha, Chetan got you sobbing, I know. :P

Lots of love and hugs, Friendooo. Hope you're doing well. 🤗

YourFriend247 April 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou sunny👁👁

Damn seriously I miss those old days😩

Thanks @Chetan1408 for appreciating me and my efforts even though I'm not much active here🥲 haha I will try to catch up, see you around in rooms😃

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 18th, 2023

@YourFriend247 Friendoooo *hugssss*❤

Told ya! @amiableBunny4016, doesn't run out of appreciating people *at all*. Just one of the countless more things that make Bunny so special, appreciated and loved. 💚

Enjoy your sweet note @ThisIsAnthony, you deserve all of it and more! 💚

image_1680853826.png

100% agreed! Anthony, you really do so much for the community, and your contributions are so so significant in supporting the 7 cups mission. Thank*you* for your creative, thoughtful, and diligent approach in serving your roles here. You're a wonderful hooman bean! 💚

April 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

This messagge is wonderful, I didn't expect it ❤️

Thank you so much, you have made me very happy :)

April 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for your amazing job in 7 Cups 🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwww Sun! My shining buddy!! Beautiful post once again!

@thisisanthony

Of course. And your welcome 💜keep up your good work!

Bunny 🐇

Like 🌞 just said not long ago, Bunny doesn't get tired of appreciating people. So when I see that she is being appreciated, I instantly think "This is a person that truly deserves it!"

🐰 💜 🐰 💗 🐰 💜

It is with much joy that I get to announce that @amiableBunny4016 is the recipient of this short but sweet note!

1-20230407-050401-0000_1680858282.jpg

Bunny, your secret friend also wanted to let you know you possess the following beautiful qualities:

2-20230407-050401-0001_1680858411.jpg

Bunny, I have no idea who your "secret friend" is, so hopefully you have a clue. Think back to someone you may have recently helped on the platform and maybe you can guess it. Lol. 😄

Have a beautiful day, Bunny.

flowers-for.gif

@YourCaringConfidant

I've got so used to teens side I already kind of know who this person is 😜

Thank you to the teenie who left this! Your truly amazing and wonderful!

Desiree🥺I can't even tell you to stop. Idk what's going on. Why do many people appreciating me? Your graphics are beautiful. I love them 🥺 bunny is gonna have a good cry this morning. 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 Yayyyy, I am so glad you could have guessed who your appreciator is. There goes the forums acting up again because I did not get your tag. Luckily, I seen this comment because it is right above directly a posting I just did. Anyway, ask yourself why people are taking the time to appreciate YOU! Hmmmm... Think! Maybe because they see something in you that is amazing and worth being acknowledged. That is not a bad thing. You just have to be receptive of all the sweet words directed your way... and you just have to believe those words and know it is true! <3 Hugs.

@CourageousBerry1 has taken time out of their day to send 🐦 a very sweet appreciation note.

💜 💗 🐦 🐦 💚 💙

@LittleBirdie30 This is for you...

20230407-040909-0000_1680859184.png

Aww 🐦, it is soooo nice seeing someone appreciate you for the amazing listener that you are! You are apart of the care team so it only makes sense that you care. No surprise there. Thank you for being there for Berry when they needed. You are so special, in deed!

You are so special that Berry also wanted to let you know that they think the qualities you possess are just so beautiful.

You are a great communicator, problem-solver, emotionally intelligent, and respectful. And everything listed and more is sooo true of you. Birdie, I hope you know how special you are for making such a difference in the lives of many. Smile today because you deserve it. Hugs 🐦.

thank-you-thanks.gif

Thank you @CourageousBerry1 for thinking so fondly of Birdie that you just wanted to make their day with a sweet note. That was very kind of you and I am so glad you found someone amazing like 🐦 to be there for you. Take care of yourself. 💙

LittleBirdie30 April 9th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @CourageousBerry1 Thank you so so much Berry! That was so sweet of you and I'm so glad you trusted me to help 💜 You are so amazing! I appreciate you so much! Thank you to Care for making this beautiful post for me as well!! 😊

Hello lovely People,

Today we have a very special appreciation for the sweetest, kindest, most caring person ever. She has warm heart and spreads smiles everywhere she goes! We all know her beautiful, amazing, lovely posts that are full of colour and joy!

I think it is quiet obvious who this lovely person is, put your hands together for :

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree, you are a true gift to the world. Today we have an appreciation from the wonderful @TabbyCat97! Get ready for tissues!

screenshot-2023-04-07-at-12-16-39_1680866415.png

Click here for clear image

I thought Desiree should have her own song! Singing her sweetness and her love!

🔮Okay. Okay.. lets get to the point... Here is the beautiful message Tabby left you 🔮

To represent how *sweet* Desiree truly is here is a little something:

screenshot-2023-04-07-at-12-29-52_1680867197.png

click here for clear image

Oh, and thats not it! Just wait!

screenshot-2023-04-07-at-12-32-26_1680867255.png

click here for clear image

💝Desiree, I told you to get your tissues out, isn't that just so sweet of Tabby. 💝

Qualties of Desiree:

🌿Consistent, Respectful, Empathetic. Cheerful, Inquisitive , Supportive , Purposeful 🌿

Note from Bunny:

@YourCaringConfidant- Desiree, I will always find a way to make you smile just like you always find a way to make me happy! You are truly amazing Desiree! A true gift to 7cups. Thank you for being so so so special and wonderful! We truly love you here on PAT! You have spread so many smiles and your just so so sweet I couldn't help it. Just amazing! Sometimes, I cannot tell you how truly caring and fantastic you are! Stay safe!💜

@TabbyCat97- Heyooo Twinnie, Thank you so much for appreciating Desiree, We appreciate you tooo! Your so caring and kind and thoughtful to leave this! Thank you for *reminding* Desiree how amazing she is. You is amazing everywhere. in PMS. in Forums. In chatrooms. Tabby , thank you for all you do! Your a lovely human being and your so so sweet and kind to have left this! Your appreciations are beautiful! Your are a super star lovely! Stay safe!💜

Bunny

TabbyCat97 April 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you so so much for this lovely posting Bunny, it is so so awesome I love it so so much :') . You're just so lovely and sweet- thank you for your kind words ❤️

Tabs

VictoriaLove7 April 7th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@TobeDoctor 🌸

From the one who shines the brightest light
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

20230406-031230-0000_1680870930.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you

20230406-025339-0001_1680870958.png

From me

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for your innumerable contributions to Cups. Thank you for everything, Sunshine. I am forever grateful for your presence in my life. ❤

@TobeDoctor Thank you for giving many appreciations to your members. You are greatly appreciated! 🌸

@VictoriaLove7 Beautiful posting always, Vicccc! Sooo grateful for *youuu*! 🤗

@ToBeDoctor deserves all the pretty posts hehe! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thankchuu, Sunshine! 🤗❤

(me isn't able to heart your post 🤓 )

EnigmaticCat24 April 10th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you so much for awesome graphic ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunn! You literally made my dayy! Thank you so much for your kind words! You're always amazing sun! Keep shining ❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 14th, 2023

@Tobedoctor Soo happy to hear that! Keep being youuu! ❤

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@Smolstrawberries 🍓

From @IndependentTurtle 🐢

20230407-004737-0000_1680874567.png

These are the qualities that Turtle find in you

20230407-004737-0001_1680874621.png

From me

@IndependentTurtle Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🐢

@Smolstrawberries Thank you for your kind presence. You are appreciated! 🍓

The following appreciation note was written from a "secret friend" dedicated to a ComMod that's truly the best!

🤖 🐈 🍪 🤖 🐈 🍪

@CommunityModLou

Thank you for keeping the rooms on 7cups safe and for all you do! I'm happy to accounted that the following sweet note was written just for you! I hope you have a very sweet read!

20230407-044936-0000_1680883562.png

Awww, now wasn't that just the sweetest note? Hopefully you have an idea of who your secret friend is based on the hints given.

CML, I know you must be smiling from ear to ear but that's not all. Your appreciator also wanted to let you know that you possess amazing qualities!

You are a great communicator, supportive, optimistic, authentic, empathetic, cheerful, and respectful!

❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

Thank you secret friend for taking time out of your day to appreciate such an amazing ComMod! I think often times people take them for granted for all their hardwork so it's refreshing to see an appreciation for Lou. Lou, may you have a great day!

boris-the-baby-bot-baby-bot.gif

@YourCaringConfidant

The robot 🤖 theme is so fun! The robot gif too! 😁

@VictoriaLove7 Thanks Victoria. ♡♡ I just went with the emoji hints. 🤣

CommunityModLou April 14th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

aw, thank you to my not so secret friend hehe! I love when i see you in rooms toooo

Hello @TabbyCat97,

You have been appreciated for being amazing!

This appreciation has come from the lovely

@CalmCoral

screenshot-2023-04-07-at-21-52-41_1680900824.png

click here

screenshot-2023-04-07-at-21-55-23_1680900936.png

click here

Coral has appreciated you for showing these qualities:

Consistent , Cheeerful , Supportive , Great Communicator

The lovely Coral also left something for the sweetest Tabby:

CLICK HERE

Tabby you are truly amazing! You totally deserved an appreciation! Yayyy!

And Coral, thank you so much for spreading a smile! You wonderful human!

cute-cute-cat.gif

Bunny

TabbyCat97 April 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you so much for the lovely post so so amazing as always bunnyyy <3

@CalmCoral - Corraalll :') this made my day. Thank you so so so much. I love talking to you - you're just an incredible person. I'm so proud of you and always here for you friend. Sending hugs if okie. You're amazing!

Tabs

YourCaringConfidant April 8th, 2023

Top appreciator @amiableBunny4016 is on a roll! Whooo hoo! She has already sent in numerous appreciations, but here are 2 more to add to the pot. Lol.

The following recipients have received the most sweetest, heartfelt message from Bunny.

💜💙💚💛❤️💗

@CommunityModKay

This is for you. Have a sweet read!

png-20230407-205436-0000_1680918485.png

Qualities: Great Communicator, Forgiving, Supportive, Emotionally Intelligent, Respectful, Patient, and Cheerful.

All that's left to say is... you are "cereal"ously one of the best ComMods there is! Thank you for everything! 😀

🌞 🍦 🌞 🍨 🌞 🍦

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is always great seeing you being appreciated! You truly do soooo much for others that if there's anyone deserving of getting ❤️ back, it's you!

With that said, I'll let Bunny's words do all the talking to express how we all feel about you.

2-20230407-213453-0001_1680918833.png

1-20230407-213453-0000_1680918853.png

Sun, in case you forgot your tissues-- I came prepared. *wipes happy tears from 🌞's eyes.* Sshhh no more crying, friend. If there's anyone that needs to cry it is us all because we are so blessed to have your friendship! 💚

You are amazing and so are your qualities: Humble, Patient, Purposeful, Great Communicator, Authentic, Cheerful, and Consistent.

@amiableBunny4016

Please tell me how you got the way you are? Kind, loving, supportive, sweet, helpful, accepting, and so much more? How did one who claims to be 'broken' in a sense turn out sooo darn amazing? I'm still trying to figure it out. *puts thinking cap on* You just amaze me on the daily, sweetest Bunny. Thank you for taking the time to appreciate Sun and CMK for all they do. As with everything you do, you do so with all your heart. Sending you great big hug! Xoxo. 🤗

bunny-rabbit.gif

CommunityModKay April 8th, 2023
@amiableBunny4016 bunnnnyyyy, this is so so sweet!!! thank you for your wonderful words!! i am so glad i got to know you <3
Keith22534 April 8th, 2023
Hello! Hello!
Here comes @Chetan1408 again with their delightful appreciation to @Blissart

Blissart, have some tissues ready.

yellow-and-black-snack-bar-logo_1680922316.jpg

The amazing text reads, "Hello bliss my friend... How are you doing?? Hope everything is fine... So here we are friend today... I wanted to select all the qualities, but it says 7 to select lol... But no doubt you are more than that... I love the quality of yours that you never back off from helping anyone and when you enter the room, it is full of joy and happiness. People just love to see you around. I would like to personally thank you for providing a support to everyone and to keep up the good work up. I really appreciate and respect your time, role and efforts you put on here to make this platform much better. Though I want to write a lot about you but... you understand it?? Right.... Form is limited... lol... but in the end, I want to say, you are the best bliss... Never get change. My best wishes are always with you. God bless you.... Take care and have a nice day... *hugs* :)"

Awwww! This note is straight from the heart.
You both are wonderful people! Cheers to both of you! Lovely to have you guys on Cups.

<3
blissart April 8th, 2023

@Keith22534

@Chetan1408

Aww thx for such kind and encouraging words chetan, your presence in rooms is very comforting and helpful. I really appreciate n respect ur making efforts to leave such motivating words . Stay blissful ❤️

Keith22534 April 8th, 2023
Hi, hi everyone! We have an appreciation by @BlueRiverCares for @Erica
pink-floral-stationery-a4-document_1680930568.jpg

Erica, you are a wonderful person, and so helpful! Keep being you!

Blue, lovely to see you on the teen side! You are fantastic!
You both rock!

<3
Erica April 8th, 2023

@Keith22534 thank you so much, @Bluerivercares. It’s an honor to get to know you and walk by your side during your journey on here! ❤️