Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

funnyZebra5328 April 28th, 2022

i'm back from a break and ready with new appreciations y'all :)). this appreciation goes to @FallenAngel19!! Congrats :)), you've been appreciated by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou!! ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ

Angel has been appreciated for being supportive, inquisitive, motivated, a great communicator, and optimistic.

Sun says, "Angelll, I did tell you I caught you lol, Thankyouuu for being such a cheerful presence around always. Your positive vibes are super contagious and it is always fun to have you around. It is quite amazing to see you grow as a listener and a leader here and I'm rooting for you always as you keep learning, growing and spreading so many more smiles around. Be your wonderful self, Shining Angel. โค๏ธ"

Congrats Angel, you totally deserve this. And thanks for sending the appreciation Sun :))

Keep sending those appreciations folks!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 28th, 2022

@funnyZebra5328

Welcome back zeee, so good to see you. I hope your break was nice and allowed you some time for self care. โค Thankyou for posting.

@fallenAngel19, sending lots of cookies and hugs. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿชโค

April 28th, 2022

Ty lots of hugs back at ya ๐Ÿ˜› they say if angel hugs you they never let go. @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

GloriaD April 28th, 2022

@funnyZebra5328

Welcome back Zebra ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

April 28th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ty for those beautiful and kind words, this angel is raining here, ๐Ÿ˜› so shiny is now rainbow. :'' '')

@funnyZebra5328 ty for making this ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒˆ

Being here is being happy ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ glad to know you all.

@fallenAngel19

Aww *hugss* โค

Hey hey @cyb3rr, we have a sweet message for you from @ThoughtfulBlossom โค

_1651124416.image.png

And a beautiful gif too:

giphy.gif

Thankyou for sending such lovely words for your friend, Blossom, you are awesome (that totally rhymed lol). Anddd yayy Fin, I hope these kind words and the adorable gif bring a smile to your face and add more sparkle to your day. Sending love and blessings y'alls way. โค

ThoughtfulBlossom April 28th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou - Hello, Sun! Thank you so much for sending out my appreciation. The font and background are absolutely wonderful! ๐Ÿ˜Š โค๏ธ

@cyb3rr - Hey, cyb3rr! This is my appreciation for you, because I always enjoy chatting with you! As such a compassionate and resilient human being, I know you deserve to be recognized and loved. I'm always here for you, my friend! Keep being you! ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ

@ThoughtfulBlossom

Hey hey Blossom, nice to meet you. I'm glad you liked the graphic/ post. Many thanks for sending such a warm appreciation for your peer. โค

ThoughtfulBlossom April 28th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It's very nice to meet you too! โค๏ธ And of course, they deserve it that's for sure. ๐Ÿ˜Š

TheRusticMystic74 April 29th, 2022

@artsysoul22

๐ŸŒป

Supportive: They are kind and helpful, Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Empathetic: They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Patient: They take the time to calm down before they act,

Motivated: They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Why is artsy appriciated:

" really a good listener.kind and patient for me and really understands me.
thank you so much for your support artsy
"

Appriciated by : Anonymously

artsysoul22 April 29th, 2022

@TheRusticMystic74

Aww, *cries in happiness*

Tysm you anonymous lovely human being, this made my day a lot better ๐ŸŒปback at you, literally โค๏ธ

*Will I ever be able to know who you are?* ๐Ÿฅบ โค๏ธ

TheRusticMystic74 April 29th, 2022
@sweetforest769
๏ปฟ ๐ŸŒบ

Supportive: They are kind and helpful, Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Patient: They take the time to calm down before they act, Great Communicator. They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

What did Fristo have to say about you

"the peer is very supportive and patient this was shown to me when they messaged me to see how i was doing with being a listener. "

Appriciated by: @Fristo

gentleFox20 April 29th, 2022

Hi everyone! We have a wonderful peer appreciation post for @Ibs ๐Ÿ˜Š This is what your anon appreciator had to say about you!

_1651235764.pat5.png

What a beautiful and well deserved message! Thank you for being here to support your peers and members!

๐ŸฆŠ

gentleFox20 April 29th, 2022

๐ŸŒท @KindnessMatters2020 you have been appreciated by @TheRusticMystic74 ๐ŸŒท

_1651237586.pat6.png

What lovely words! I agree with Rustic, you are such a supportive force here at cups and we are lucky to have you! ๐ŸŒท

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 29th, 2022

@gentleFox20

Awwdorable graphic, fox, so lovely hehe. Thanks for posting. โค

Way to go, @KindnessMatters2020, your impact is marvelous. Thanks for being such a magnificent part of our listener community. โค

I appreciate you @TheRusticMystic74 for being so kind and thoughtful. Learning happens best when together. Yayy! โค

WarmLightXO April 29th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Emosaurus!! I has good news!! You have been appreciated by so many people! 3 are anonymous, 1 is @GloriaD , and 1 is a birthday wish ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

_1651242431.20220428_234418_0000.png

_1651242446.20220428_235444_0000.png_1651242459.a7c0075ffad4e5249886a2f9de94cdb4.jpg_1651242471.20220429_000545_0000.png_1651242482.20220429_001200_0000.png_1651242493.png_20220429_001940_0000.png

Emo, you are geniunely one of my favorite people. You are kind and funny and honest and strong, and you always make me smile. My only complaint is that I wish I had met you earlier so I could annoy you longer. May your birthday cake be moist, and may no one use that word to describe it! Happy birthday my friend and sibling, you still may not eat glitter ๐Ÿ’œ

-Liquid Light/ Elliot/ The sibling you never asked for but are stuck with hehe

emotionalTalker2260 April 29th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

*eats glitter* ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

omgg, this actually has me in tears ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– Iโ€™m actually crying ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’– this is so beautiful amd wonderful ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’– oma, Iโ€™m speechless โ˜น๏ธ *wants to say 3-6 paragraphs but doesnโ€™t find the words for it* ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– thank you all ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

I love you Emo, we all do!! And we'll be here when you're ready with the paragraphs ๐Ÿ˜›

*takes glitter away*

@WarmLightXO

leave my glitter alone ๐Ÿ˜ฎ itโ€™s my birthday *eats glitter regardless* ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

*distracts you with shiny things*

*switches it for edible glitter*

@WarmLightXO

and omgg, the birthday wish made me laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ apparently Iโ€™m so Old, i now scare babies ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hehe laughter was the goal XD

GloriaD April 29th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Wow thank you for posting our messages, itโ€™s colourful, and symbolises our Emo ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’›

@GloriaD

*hugs Gloria* ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’– pssst me loved what gloria said ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’– it actually made me cry happy tears while actually like having a breakdown ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– so thank youuuu for making me smile during a dark moment ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

GloriaD May 1st, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

No worries at all Emo, no thanks needed ๐Ÿ˜Š I am happy that you are happy ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป

GloriaD May 1st, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Just realized that I did not send this pic that I created for you โœจ

_1651415441. GloriaD FOR emotionalTalker2260.jpg

emotionalTalker2260 May 15th, 2022

@GloriaD

omg, I just seen this ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I loveeeeee ittttttt. Itโ€™s a pikachuuu with a cookieeeee. This definitely made me smileee

GloriaD May 15th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Glad to hear that Emo !! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒป

Reemhelp April 30th, 2022

Hey everyone, I hope you all are having an amazing day.

Today's amazing appreciation has been anonymously sent to @Daf8

This Appreciation includes:

_1651322123.1.JPG

_1651322180.2.JPG

_1651322206.3.JPG

The Appreciator also mentioned some amazing Qualities of Daf:

1. Respectful: They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.
  2. Great Communicator: They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.
  3. Optimistic: They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.
  4. Having Growth Mindset: Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible.
  5. Emotionally Intelligent: They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Lastly, The appreciator also linked this beautiful card: Appreciation card

If you would also like to send in an appreciation to someone or yourself click on: Peer Appreciation Form

Daf8 April 30th, 2022

โค๏ธ ๏ปฟI.. I... I am stupefied. Thank you, Reem, for your beautiful post and illustration: your work and thoughtfulness is truly appreciated. โค๏ธ

โค๏ธ Iยดm 99,99% sure I know who sent this, but Iยดm 100% sure that you are beyond words. No book, thesaurus or dictionary can find the proper words to communicate the caliber of your supremacy. Not even an English Master Degree can express your magnificence and excellence. About the Compliment War, your positive adjectives are powerful weapons: however, they aim at you, because *you* are all of those things. Donยดt worry about the boxes! Iยดll tick the ones that apply to you: โค๏ธ

Supportive. You are kind and helpful โค๏ธ
Respectful. You make sure everyone feels respected and understood โค๏ธ
Empathetic. You understand and share the feelings of others โค๏ธ
Resilient. You bounce back when things fall apart โค๏ธ
Humble. You humbly admit when you are wrong (you do no wrong but still) โค๏ธ
Coachable. You have a desire to improve โค๏ธ
Inquisitive. You look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future โค๏ธ
Patient. You take the time to calm down before you act โค๏ธ
Problem-solver. You avoid using emotional reactions to guide your decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together โค๏ธ
Innovative. You are open to new ideas and discussions โค๏ธ
Motivated. You are internally motivated to achieve your goals โค๏ธ
Determined. You steel your resolve and keep going forward even when you feel discouraged โค๏ธ
Decisive. Despite uncertainty, you make decisions and move forward confidently โค๏ธ
Accountable. You own up to commitments and promises that you have made โค๏ธ
Having Ability to Delegate. You facilitate teamwork โค๏ธ
Great Communicator. You speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation โค๏ธ
Optimistic. You focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone โค๏ธ
Purposeful. You act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place โค๏ธ
Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, you believe growth is always possible โค๏ธ
Agile. You change course as needed โค๏ธ

Emotionally Intelligent. You read emotional cues and respond appropriately โค๏ธ

โค๏ธ You are all of these qualities and more. I donยดt even care about choosing five: at this point, Iยดm just spamming some honesty at you. Thank you, but *you* are the thoughtful, considerate, kind, caring, genial, genious, bright, brilliant, perspicacious, clever, luminous, numinous, dazzling, delightful, majestic, marvellous, lambent, stellar, strong, brave, resilient, courageous, humane, mindful, cerebral, sentimental, prodigious, staggering, understanding, empathetic, profound, deep, motivated, determined, creative, careful, benignant, benign, altruistic, xenial, sincere, honest, humble, modest, hopeful, lovable, optimistic, positive, splendid, stupendous, confident, awesome, giving, selfless, charming, enchanting, nurturing, fabulous, affable, yare, generous, gorgeous, good-hearted, heartwarming (my heart is mostly liquid right now), observant, eminent, loyal, lovely, dynamic, hardworking, witty, wise, fun to be around, humorous, zesty, zestful and a trillion more words used to attempt to describe your greatness. No word can even begin to convey the magnitude of your importance or the gigantic impact you make in everyoneยดs lives. I only tell people the truth: you being shiny, shining, compassionate, passionate, bright, righteous, loving, wonderful, giving, stunning, beautiful and appreciative (and worthy of appreciation) is your merit and not mine. โค๏ธ

โค๏ธ I never wrote a book, but I bet that the piece you are describing is dedicated towards you. If you reach out to me, I can attempt to draw a heart and sign it, but both my drawing skills and handwriting are terrible (the opposite of you). Are you sure you arenยดt describing your own book? Because it really feels like you are the master behind the book, this message and many other good actions. No, what you are doing is a mountain for a grain of rice, and what Iยดm doing is a grain of rice for your sweet, loving mountain. You have no gestures to return: you are the one that is responsible for your shine. You are persistent, prominent and out-of-this-world, and you make me feel extremely honored to know you. My secret is pointing out how amazing *you* are, so you could join me and observe your outstanding self. You deserve all the love and celebration in the world, so to meet the epitome of greatness, check the mirror. You illuminate all of our lives and make the world brighter, more beautiful, happier, easier, prettier and better. If you sing when Iยดm around, dance when I speak and control the clouds and the shine of the *Sun*, thatยดs you and your magical powers. You are bright, wondrous, extraordinary, astounding, luminous, splendiferous, celestial and magical: itยดs *you*. You are the embodiment of the wholesomeness and love, and you are the celestial being (thatยดs why I win, because I win the Compliment War because you are too virtuous). โค๏ธ

โค๏ธ Thank you, but *yourยจvoice is angelic, *you* are worthy of books about you, *you* are cat-level adorable (and yes, cats are cats), and *you* are a truly special and remarkable someone, a flabbergasting friend that never fails to turn sadness into smiles, a blessing to the whole Universe (or Multiverse, according to some movies), and a celestial body that points out a lot of shine, not realizing itยดs your own. You are astronomically spectacular (and *stellar*) and the immensely loved, admired (extremely admired), appreciated (everything you said is about you), acknowledged (impossible not to), noticed, accepted (of nomming course), celebrated (you are a celebration that deserves to be celebrated), cared for (obviously) and honored (to be you). You are magic and an unique, magnificent jewel. Besides, you said Iยดm sincere, which means everything I said about you is the truth, which means you are outstanding. Reach out to discuss the trophy thing! I know I win and Iยดm pretty sure your "anonymous" doesnยดt hide your astonishing self, but you still deserve hugs and pizza (and Nutella and ice cream). Sending all the love of the world to you, lovely and loving star. Thank *you* for being the *Sun* that brightly and brilliantly shines everywhere, melting our hearts in the process. And thank you for the card (itยดs beautiful and heartwarming, like you) and qualities (for the record, *you* are all of those [I think the ticked boxes make my point evident]). โค๏ธ

โค๏ธ
In short, Iยดll never be able to thank you enough, but Iยดll try: thank you for absolutely everything. Thank you for being you โค๏ธ
April 30th, 2022

Amazing appreciation from an amazing pear to an amazing pear. Join me in appreciating ๐Ÿ˜‰. @BlueRiver5968 you have been appreciated by @hopezzy ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ.

_1651324632.IMG_30042022_151547_(480_x_480_pixel).png

May 7th, 2022

@hopezzy ๐Ÿฅบ thank you so much...this really means a lot to me...more than I can describe. Thank you thank you for all your support and contributions to 7 cups.

love
BlueRiver

WarmLightXO May 1st, 2022

Okay okay okay @MyNameIsNicole I promised and I have delivered! Here is your super last minute birthday gift ๐Ÿ˜›

From @MilaAvery @LavenderHere and myself

_1651376137.20220430_232336_0000.png_1651376148.20220430_232835_0000.png_1651376158.20220430_233331_0000.png

_1651376168.Dragons_shooting_fire.jpg

Happy 18th! You're now an adult! Legally! But not really!

MyNameIsNicole May 1st, 2022

@WarmLightXO thank you, yes I am an adult but legally lmao๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Thank you for the amazing gift Elliot, you're so kind for working on this for me, I appreciate it๐Ÿ’“

Thank you for the lovely messages *saves to camera roll

@MilaAvery it's like you're a ninja, always popping in with kind words and sweetwssages, do you not pity my heart will burst from all this kindness?

@LavenderHere you're awesome, thank you for being part of thisโค๏ธ

MilaAvery May 1st, 2022

@MyNameIsNicole

I am a ninja ๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ‘ค ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hope you had an amazing birthday! <3

@MilaAvery

I did have a good day, thank you!

LavenderHere May 8th, 2022

@MyNameIsNicole yayyyyy Happy birthday<3
Also thank you so much @WarmLightXO for working on this<3

@WarmLightXO omg the dragon picture is my new pfp on all socially media platforms who cares what anyone thinks ๐Ÿ˜ญ

TheRusticMystic74 May 1st, 2022

Hey All,

This is an appriciation sent annonymously to

"@life30foryou"

๏ปฟ

Supportive. "They are kind and helpful, Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood."

Empathetic."They look to understand and share the feelings of another"

Great Communicator. "They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation."

Emotionally Intelligent. "They read emotional cues and respond appropriately"

The appriciator say specifically for you:

"The Peer is a empathic person who understands the situation well and provide support in best way possible. Also the peer motivates to do our best in any situation"

nwIVfxF.jpg

For Peer Appriciation Form Click here