Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

crang17 April 22nd, 2022

@Fristo thank you! 💜 I hope they can see...

gentleFox20 April 19th, 2022

👾 We have very sweet appreciation post here for @CommunitymodEver from the wonderful @ComfortableCat 👾

We agree with Cat, you are always around to help us and we really appreciate all your hard work in the chatrooms Ever! Thank you both for being here!

_1650356487.pat3.png

🦊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 19th, 2022

Thankyou for this lovely graphic, @gentleFox20, you're doing just a great job as a PAT member.

Sweet message, @comfortableCat5294, you're amazing for appreciating our peer. ❤

gentleFox20 April 19th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727 you have been appreciated! This is what @wonderfulRainbow817 had to say about you!

_1650357612.pat4.png

What lovely words! Keep supporting each other and being the wonderful members you are!

🦊

GoldenNest2727 April 19th, 2022

@gentleFox20

It's nice to see you again, Fox. Thank you for creating such a beautiful graphic for me.

@wonderfulrainbow817, you've made my whole day. I'm smiling from ear to ear now. 😄

April 19th, 2022

Hello, let me share amazing appreciation from gold to gold 🤓.

@GoldenRuleJG appreciated our fellow @SparkyGizmo ⭐⭐

Also a special gift sparkle 🤓 https://giphy.com/gifs/pokemon-celebrate-cheer-MpHGtb8s1gwow

Im glad to know you both, and cups appreciate you. cc-express-20220419-2202420_1650398897.4597875267760697.png

SparkyGizmo April 19th, 2022

@fallenAngel19

@GoldenRuleJG

Hi Rule! 😊❤️ Hi Kitty! 😊❤️ oh my gosh! I truly cannot thank both of you enough! I promise you, this one "got" me! Kitty sent me a pm with the link and *held my hand*❤️ while I broke out into more than a few happy tears before being able to pull it together enough to even sit and reply here now. (I'm still not doing such a great job of it. Sweet little happy tears, hard to see the screen. Not going to be very eloquent that's for sure).

It's truly tears of wow, appreciation, gratitude, joy! Both of you are such amazing human beings. So incredibly kind and good to me and everyone else around you! And I have to say, it's high praise coming from the both of you. Both of you are true powerhouses in your own right. Both of you are stellar teammates absolutely filled to the brim with kindness and compassion! ❤️❤️❤️

I am the lucky one! I have had the luxury of working with both of you and for quite some time now. ahhh...life is good! 😊 I'm so proud to call both of you my teammates as well as to call both of you my friends! Both of you are teammates that can be counted on. I come in the room (LSR), see either one of you there, and I know that the day is going to be a great one! It's a sense of comfort, it really is! ❤️

I have said many a times "The magic happens around here everyday. You either have to look for it or you create it". Rule, thank you for being a magic maker! Kitty, thank you for being a magic maker! I have seen both of you create the magic so very many times. 😊

I am someone that practices gratitude moments. I am grateful for many things. Unbeknownst to either of you, both of you, even prior to this have been part of my gratitude moments many times before. *bows* *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

GoldenRuleJG April 22nd, 2022

@SparkyGizmo Your message is very sweet - we feel as much love for you as you feel for us. ❤️You are brilliant and each appreciation you get is so very well-deserved. It's always a joy to interact with you, friend and to learn from you!!❤️

SparkyGizmo April 22nd, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

❤️❤️❤️

@fallenAngel19 Thank you for the post that shines a light on how amazing sparky is 😊 Nice job with the post angel!!!

WarmLightXO April 19th, 2022

@mamtasha22 !!!

You've been appreciated anonymously!

_1650411178.png_20220419_193148_0000.png

Because there's a lot of text and no good way to keep it clear in the picture, here's a copy:

Marvelous, astounding, magnanimous, talented, appreciative, shining, hardworking, admirable. Isn’t it funny how the username sounds like “mom”, and Mam takes care of us?

Mam stands out for seemingly uncountable reasons. It’s actually difficult to describe an awesomeness that knows no boundaries.

I can attempt to go on about how this green being works hard and vigorously for the community, making it a better place and improving the lives of everyone that belongs here. I can try to elaborate about how Mam’s efforts are a huge and positive change, upgrading our experience and facilitating mental health for an endless amount of people. But how can I develop that point? I have plans for 2024 and I won’t be able to attend if I’m still typing about Mam’s brightness!

I also can aim my words at Mam’s green, altruistic heart. The way Mamtasha is interested in us and the way this wonder cares, follows up, checks in, talks, supports, loves, empathises with, appreciates, understands and helps us is astonishing. We don’t even have to take a look at the reviews! We just need to read one of Mam’s messages and we’ll realize how kind, sweet, empathetic, thoughtful, understanding, affectionate, respectful, supportive, good-hearted, heartwarming, loving, caring, considerate, validating, nurturing and benign this person is. However, I plan to celebrate Christmas on 2026, which means if I don’t stop I still won’t finish this composition, not even during the next literal years!

Lastly, I can strive for an acceptable description, but stating that Mam is wondrous, extraordinary, radiant, remarkable, rightful, talented, truthful, unique, impressive, outstanding, prominent, amorous, attentive, awe-inspiring, strong, stupendous, stellar, dazzling, delightful, friendly, fabulous, funny, gorgeous, humble, helpful, honest, keen, lovely, laureate, lambent, creative, clever, virtuous, beautiful, brilliant, numinous and magnificent falls short.

So, Mam, all I can do is thank you. Thank you for deserving a happy life, endless love and the freaking best. You are an important gift not only to 7 Cups, but also to the world. If you want to keep your greatness, just be you. Thank you for being that green light during dark times and honoring us with your mammoth, massive heart <3

This says it all Mamtasha, thank you for being you and all you do for the community and for your Cups family. We see you, we love you, we appreciate you.

-WarmLightXO / Elliot

MelodyoftheOcean April 21st, 2022

Heya @brightSunset61 , you got appreciated by @GoldenRuleJG !
Both of you are doing amazing work, a hugeee thank you and keep it up! You are awesome 🌞

bright_1650530978.appreciation.jpg

_1650531036.grafik.png

All the best to the both of you!

@MelodyoftheOcean I love what you’ve done with the post mel! Brilliant work! ❤️🙌☺️

MelodyoftheOcean April 22nd, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

Thank you JG, I think the quality got lost somewhere between downloading and uploading it, but you are most welcome and I really appreciate your words ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 21st, 2022

Hiyaa @TheRequiem you've been appreciated by @GettingUp for being Supportive, Empathetic, a Great Communicator, Patient, Kind, Helpful and Emotionally Intelligent ~ being able to read, understand and respond to emotional cues well. ❤

That's not all though, I feel music speaks a thousand words and soooo, Up has also shared a wonderful music video for you.

Up, I have to personally thank you for sharing this masterpiece, my first time listening to this song, as I'm typing this here lol, but oooof, this one has all the feels and it's a beautiful addition to my playlist.

To share a few lines from the song because they are just *that* powerful:

"Let the walls crack

Cause it lets the light in

Let ‘em drag you through hell

They can’t tell you to change who you are

And when the storms out

You run in the rain Put your sword down

Dive right into the pain

Stay unfiltered and loud

You be proud of that skin full of scars

That’s all I know so far,

I will be with you ‘til the world blows up."

Thankyou both for being such a wonderful part of our community. It is always super heart warming to see people being kind, supportive and appreciative towards each other, all while going through their own struggles ~ y'alls compassion is lambent. Sending lots of warmth and love your way, Up and Req. Keep going. ❤

GoldenRuleJG April 21st, 2022

_1650538115.image.png_1650538117.image.png_1650538119.image.png_1650538120.image.png_1650538121.image.png_1650538122.image.png

Anonymous appreciation for TayTay:

💛Supportive. They are kind and helpful

💛 Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

💛Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another

💛Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.

💛Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

“I chose to be anonymous to ensure you feel safer and not "in spotlight", I know how difficult it feels. ️ Tay, i don't know where to begin, i just came across some forum post and i have witnessed sheer kindness at display, i mean it is so awe-inspiring, I'm not sure I'll be able to completely express how *good* you've made me feel through your words alone. You give hope, company, compassion to others, you try your best to make everyone feel included, less alone and more supported ~ that's truly such a wonderful thing to do, to be so selfless and kind. People like you are great reminders that we don't need to really know someone to comfort them, kindness is a language in itself, and you my amazing being, you are fluent in it. Sending lots of love and strength your way. Please know, the hope you give out to others is in you too, you too deserve all the love, kindness, safety, reliability in life and i really hope you get all of it and more. ️ Flowers for you 🌻🌹🌻

Well done - Tay. Many congratulations on a bunch of flowers.

_1650538220.image.png_1650538222.image.png_1650538224.image.png_1650538225.image.png_1650538226.image.png_1650538228.image.png

GoldenRuleJG April 21st, 2022

_1650538667.image.pngAnonymous appreciation from kieran000 to TayTay:

👍Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

👍 Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

👍Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

👍Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart, Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act

“This person is supportive as they’ve been such an awesome person to other members whilst I was in Teenie Town, even when people sadly weren’t so nice to her. Respectful as she always welcomes new people and tries to involve them in convos, it’s so nice to see. She’s resilient as even through many struggles, she’s still here and going strong.

Tay well done :)

_1650538734.image.png

GloriaD April 21st, 2022
Hello everyone !! Hope you are all doing good 😊

Today there is a special appreciation from @navyPineapple, for

⭐️ @rosegarden ⭐️

navypineapple-for-rosegarden-1_1650573402.98mb (GloriaD).png

Thank you so much for appreciating your peer, navy! I'm sure it would mean a lot for Rose 🌸

You have a really amazing set of qualities in you Rose, and I too appreciate you for being so supportive and caring towards others 😊

⭐️ navy wants to dedicate a star to you, and I completely agree on that, you deserve it, for your kindness and strength ⭐️

Many best wishes to you both 💚

Kind regards,
GloriaD 🌻
Peer Appreciation Team
WarmLightXO April 22nd, 2022

@lueurspace ! @BlueRiver5968 has appreciated you!

_1650595789.20220421_223331_0000.png

Thank you for being a guiding presence Space, and for helping listeners become even better! You truly are a gift to our community 💕 -WarmLightXO / Elliot

April 22nd, 2022

thank you @WarmLightXO for the lovely post and graphics :)

lueurspace April 24th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

aw this is lovely! thank you so much for making this post, @WarmLightXO

and a thank you to @BlueRiver5968 for appreciating me! it means so much to be paired up with you! you are doing so lovely in the community, doing your very best to show up and help your peers, I admire your willingness to learn and improve a lot.

I hope your break is going well! I will miss you, talk soon okie! :3

hug-anime.gif

"I feel that there is nothing more truly artisitic than to love people."

WarmLightXO April 22nd, 2022

A big thanks to @blissart from @LittleBirdie30 ❤

_1650598349.png_20220421_232936_0000.png

High praise Bliss! Thanks for being you 💕

-WarmLightXO / Elliot

_1650624460.image.pngAnonymous Appreciation for @Healingpuppy

Puppy you are described as…

😊Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

😊 Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.

😊Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

Thank you puppy for your tremendous support in uplifting other’s - keep up the great work!

“All the qualities I observed in him, never really go. He is still the same and always will be.”

“Just don't forget to smile. You are doing amazing so far in life just don't stop swimming in this ocean named life.”

_1650624507.image.png*A round of smiles for you both *

Reemhelp April 22nd, 2022

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing day.

Todays amazing appreciation is From: Sunisshiningandsoareyou To: SelflessSpruce1515

_1650637153.image.png_1650637175.image.png

_1650637427.image.png

They further went on to mention their amazing qualities which are:

• Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong
  • Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
  • Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation
  • Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible
  • Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Finally, they also sent in a link, click on: Cute Gif

If you would also like to send in an appreciation to someone or yourself click on: Peer Appreciation Form!

Click on Self Appreciation or Appreciate Your Forever #1 to know more about self Appreciation.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 22nd, 2022

@Reemhelp @selflessSpruce1515

Aw thankyou for posting, Reem, I see you had to make three of these to fit it together lol 🙈 -- I appreciate you lots for making this beautiful post. Keep up the great work, you. ❤

Sprucey deserves all the love, kindness, compassion, happiness, understanding, appreciation in the world. I value you, awesome friendsiee, thanks for being *you*. ❤ *hugs tightt*

Reemhelp April 22nd, 2022

Your welcome, and thank you for this amazing paragraph I am sure it’s gonna make spruce’s day. You put so much effort into that and yes I did have to fit it into 3 hehehe. I hope you are having an amazing day and thank you for being such an amazing person ❤️❤️❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 27th, 2022

@Reemhelp

❤ Aww thankyouuu for such kind words, Reem. You're super duper amazing yourself and I'm glad to be in the same team as you. Stay *you*, greatness shall follow hehe. ❤

selflessSpruce1515 April 22nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yoy are definitely right about me needing tissues after reading this. 😭

Sunny Sun - Since the first time I met you in the forums, I always saw you as this kind of parent figure, in a way. You were always there to support everyone during there hardest moments, and cheer them during the good days (and even the bad ones). I appreciate you beyond words, and I will never forget this message. It was absolutely beautiful ❤️ No one has really seen me in that kind of light before (except one other person on here), and it really means so much. Haha, I can't even come up with a way to express how much it means to have you as such a bright, wise, and compassionate friendsie like you. 💕

To tell you the truth, before coming on here, I basically didn't trust anyone. I made friends irl, but they were really toxic and disgraceful. I was actually afraid to make friends on here due to those prior experiences. But meeting you and a ton of outer wonderful people here on 7 Cups made such a difference, and now I see true friendships as rare and beautiful, instead of dreadful and risky. I will never ever regret signing up to be a member in here because it has brought me happiness, a feeling that I rarely ever experience irl.

And also, once I teleport to the oldie side of cups (which will be in around less than a year, believe it or not), the first thing I'll do is pm you 😛 I can't wait for the opportunity to arise soon enough. So be readyyyyy ❤️❤️

I know this was long, but again, thank you so much for writing this beautiful message to me. I will treasure it for a lifetime ❤️❤️❤️

*infinite hugssss for Sunny Sunnn*

WarmLightXO April 24th, 2022

@neverendingWind2776

An appreciation for you!

_1650768620.20220423_224628_0000.png

I haven't been able to find the account that sent the appreciation, so if anyone know who they are and could tag them, it would be greatly appreciated!

ASilentBunny April 24th, 2022

@MelodyoftheOcean I have a surprise for you! You have been appreciated by @MysticTrip !

Supportive. They are kind and helpful, Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart, Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions

hmmmm, where do i start from? Mel has been with me through the thick and thin lol. Yes granted i sometimes (lol who am i kidding?) i annoy them every time but still they are the friend everyone should have. it has to be mandatory lol. Also Mel, das ist fur dich, lol.

Mel you are so amazing! I am so glad that I have met you! Keep going and keep up the amazing work!
MelodyoftheOcean April 24th, 2022

@ASilentBunny

thank you @MysticTrip and @ASilentBunny , it means the world to me, you are awesome friends and I needed this today 💜

anjellyna April 24th, 2022

today we have an anonymous appreciation for Jasmine/hope, @hopedreamlove !

Anon says: Right now, without thinking more than ten seconds, I can think of two ways to analyze this princess utilizing her name: using the letters and the words.

Using the letters, I state that Jasmine is Jaw-dropping, Amative, Stupendous, Marvelous, Incredible, Neat and Excellent. Using her username, she’s Helpful, Opulent, Protective, Especial, Distinctive, Remarkable, Eminent, Amicable, Majestic, Lambent, Olympian, Venerable and Exuberant.

Using the words, I *hope* one day I gain the capacity to work like she does. She works an immense amount with all of the energy, effort and affection in the world so we live better lives. She engages in numerous projects and zones of the community and aces every single task (and she does like 174891 things so that’s mind-blowing). I am amazed at her efficiency and extremely frequent contributions to not only 7 Cups, but also the wellbeing of basically everyone. The fact is that she’s wonderful.

Science says that the people our dreams show us is people we already saw at some point (so that unknown face might belong to a random person at the grocery store). And I wouldn’t be surprised if I had a *dream* in which somebody that Jasmine helped appears, because she already served most of humanity (if not all of it) by now. And I *dream* about a world that is half as empathetic, thoughtful, understanding, supportive, fair, righteous, rightful, good-hearted, hardworking, kind, loving, considerate, caring, benign, sweet, nurturing and magnanimous as her.

Additionally, I *love* how wondrous, extraordinary, radiant, talented, unique, impressive, outstanding, prominent, astounding, stellar, dazzling, delightful, flabbergasting, gorgeous, humble, keen, lovely, laureate, creative, clever, virtuous, beautiful, bright, numinous, altruistic and magnificent she is. If she randomly reveals she’s a literal princess, I’ll be not only not-that-astonished, but also grateful that her home has such a spectacular leader: I know she has the capability to make everything and everyone flourish, so, without a doubt, her realm would prosper because of her enormous greatness.

But, leaving any analysis aside, I can appreciate Jasmine with my heart: Your Highness, you are loved, important and unequalled. Thank you for deserving the world you deserve (and will probably create, since the crown is yours), doing what you do, making me (and everybody) proud and, most importantly, being who you are. Thank you, Jasmine. You not only have the domain of Agrabah: you have all of our hearts ❤️

_1650824330.image.png

Thank you Jasmine for being a great part of our community! Your passion and hard work don't go unnoticed. Keep being you!

GloriaD April 27th, 2022

⭐️ @PenguinPower31 ⭐️

You have been appreciated by @sallymae3459

GloriaD April 27th, 2022

@GloriaD

Oops, I left that incomplete! Apologies ...

Here is a graphic for you @PenguinPower31 😊 about what @sallymae3459 thinks about you 🌻

GloriaD April 27th, 2022

@GloriaD

sallymae3459-for-penguinpower31-1_1651065972.48mb (GloriaD).png

anjellyna April 27th, 2022

hello!! We have an anonymous appreciation 💛 for the lovely @MyNameIsNicole :

Anon says: "Nicole never fails to make me smile 😊"

Looking at Nicole's bio, I think she seems wonderful! It reminds me of how we can make the world a better place just by being unapologetically ourselves.

_1651081484.Mynameisnicole.jpg

MyNameIsNicole April 27th, 2022

@anjellyna thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to post this💙

To the anonymous person who appreciated me, thank you. That makes me feel valued and appreciated💛

WarmLightXO April 27th, 2022

@brightSunset61

Hey friend! You've been anonymously appreciated!!

_1651101642.20220427_191825_0000.jpg

I have to agree Bright, you bring so much dedication to your role as an Academy Mentor! I hope you like the graphic 💜

-Elliot

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 28th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

This is such a creative graphic, Elliot. Loved it. ❤

Way to go @brightSunset61, keep being your amazing self. ❤ *sunny fives*

WarmLightXO April 27th, 2022

@Caringmama2022

Thank you so much for appreciating yourself! You deserve it. I hope you like the graphic I've created for you with your kind words. Having you, a helpful, friendly, eager and loving person, means so much to the world and to our community, and I'm so glad that you've extended these qualities to yourself too. 💜❤

-WarmLightXO / Elliot

_1651101772.20220427_191429_0000.png