Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(Outdated) Introducing Appreciation Check-Ins!

WarmLightXO May 28th, 2022

Notice: The check-in host role is closed now. But you may join us as a peer appreciation team member here: https://forms.gle/rgPfNwytBgJRChp7A As a team member, you may optionally be hosting appreciation check-ins too! [We have a dedicated appreciation chatroom events sheet for that on our dashboard.]

We present to you the all new Appreciation Check-In!

Appreciation is strongly and consistently associated with greater happiness. Appreciation helps people feel more positive emotions, enjoy good experiences, improve their health, deal with adversity, sleep better and build stronger relationships.

So it only follows that by practicing appreciation frequently, we can improve our mindsets and overall wellbeing!

This daily 30 minute check-in will take place in the Positivity Corner, and we invite you all to join us <3 More details to follow!

For this event for become regular and accessible for all, we need more hosts :o

To become a host, you must be able to commit to hosting one 30 minute session a week and be familiar with our chatrooms. Listeners and members are welcome to apply! For more information, please feel free to poke my DMs :) @WarmLightXO

Sign-up here! (Any member or listener may sign up. If you haven't hosted before, please go through this easy step-by-step guide!)

As a warm-up and celebration of our new event, share with us- what’s one thing you appreciate today? It can be anything, from a peer, to a food, to something you’re looking forward to.

Tag some friends who might be interested in attending or hosting and you just might find cookies under your comment :)

PAT: @Fristo @bubblingBreeze14 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @GloriaD @WarmLightXO @rrretsuko @Reemhelpp @GoldenRuleJG @crang17 @funnyZebra5328 @mamtasha22 @MelodyoftheOcean @anjellyna @asilentbunny @gentleFox20 @Stevie1 @TheRusticMystic74 @thoughtfulblossom P&G Taglist: @4GetMeNottt @AbHinc @Actuallynobody017 @AddictedTealover98 @aditighosh02 @alphav7 @AmethystAngel @Antthony101 @ArtemisGrey @avahenrie123 @AveryLove @awesomeMoment4384 @black1995 @blissedNblessed @BlueRiver5968 @Bluesky1964 @BlueSkyes1125 @Bnaner55 @Booklover95 @breeuniqemsns @brendenjensen @brilliantMoment97 @brutalBiscuit @bubbleBalsam6602 @Bubbles2025 @BwahahaLove @calmsoulmeet @calmWillow5266 @caringCreature8571 @caringHope1976 @catlover456 @centremid @CheeryMango @Christiinee @ColorfulKiwi436 @comfortingRose21 @CompassionateDave @CompassionCake @considerateParadise6717 @cosmicats @courteousWater2527 @decisiveOcean892 @DeeGold @diamondintheROUGH2022 @diligentChestnut509 @easyRaspberries164 @EmbStitcher33 @endyb156 @exquisitePeace7976 @exuberantMaple397 @fearlessFriend6573 @Fearlesslake610 @ferventflame @fluffyunicorns84 @frostyOcean72 @futuredavidblue98 @fy64 @genie20 @GhostLily @glisteningeyes @GloriaD @GoldenRuleJG @Gozzil @GustyOne4U @happyface1014 @HappyTree906 @healinghearts0718 @HealingSinthia @healingWhisper @herealways27 @higherselfhealing999 @Hope3729 @Hpoole @immaddie @incredibleWatermelon1029 @intellectualDrum3128 @ItsReganingRain @IvyL @JayTheBird14 @Jennifer164 @JetBlu2507 @JoyfulUnicorn @JustOneMoreEpisode @K87 @KACOSMIC @Kassy7cups @Katiets @kindKitten1457 @KoiFish @korange @Ktlev07 @Lavenderaesthetic081401 @Lexloveslife @lightingsun12345 @LightofWorld @LilyLe @lilypilli @lindseynlola @littleSky9143 @Ljubicica5 @Lolowise475 @LovetoGod @lunaa1990 @mellietronx @melliotm @MiCha1005 @MissPen @MissSkeleton @moonrust @MrJacob @mxmes @nadiasaleh26 @neatBalloon7178 @Nerdtastic @neverendingMermaid74 @niceDaisy36 @nickname55304 @nordurnStar @oliqia @optimisticRaspberries5247 @orangeyouglad68 @Orthrus @Paprika001 @parisliangbts @Peaceintruth @peppermintlove @Pidge2 @princesstears @PumpkabooKayla @PurpleSnail @purpleWheel873 @Ramiluz1 @Redmark @Redmitray19 @reliablebutoftenforgotten @resourcefulPond1641 @river @SadHippo208 @sail46 @sarang26 @SavoyTruffle20 @SeekingOkay @selena555 @selflessSpruce1515 @serenitysearch @ShyCat1678201 @SilverSeastar @sincerePenny4591 @Skyy0 @SofiaStardust @Softhearted975 @Solitary3102 @Stardew3 @Storyhymns1234 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sunshinegiraffe123 @supportiveApple61 @SweetDreamer69 @sweetlife101 @tealCurrent9178 @TheAutumnWitch @Themorningowl @tillyszarawarski02 @TNTDynamite @Totheskyandbeyond @Tye00 @VerseArt @Violiness @warmheartedBlackberry592 @WarmLightXO @WelcomeToChat @WhiteAlbatros @WhiteDolphin27 @WowThatsABigHug @Zeraphim @zulegirl @zunygne0505 ther friends: @EmmaE @estrellitaa @mynameisnicole @childgoddessflute @milaavery @sparkygismo @amazingnutella24 @asilentobserver @sophiasanae @emotionaltalker2260 @clarisse29 @jenna @iamsidehere @artalistens @arianahelps2005 @silentserenityy

MyNameIsNicole May 28th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

loove this, appreciation is so fun and therapeutic❤️

would love to host- unfortunately i am unable to commit to specific times *sighs deeply

I would attend though❤️

WarmLightXO OP May 28th, 2022

@MyNameIsNicole

It's okay, you're not allowed to host, you already do too much :p

Excited to see you theeeeere

MyNameIsNicole May 28th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

aww man, cons of you knowing how impulsive I am I guess haha

Most definitely, I will be first in line for the first ever session

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 29th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Sooooo excited to see this rolling! Thankyouuu for the awesome post, Elliot! Here's hoping we get many wonderful hosts signing up for the check-ins! ❤

People, we got ya covered with the script, support and encouragement, all you gotta do is show up, host and have a fabulous time appreciating peers and talking about all things *appreciation*. Go for it. ❤

WarmLightXO OP May 29th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Whoop whoop! Thanks for the encouragement Sun, I think we'll get more engagement when the alert goes up 😮💜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 29th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Same thought process 😛 *high fivessss* ❤

TreaureSeekers3 May 29th, 2022

One thing I appreciate that I forget when I’m in a bad way is how I got good suppprt from people who I believe care and if I need anything they will give it to me. Like today felt groggy. Was in funny mood. Not eating or getting anything cuz nothing here was my fault cuz had no motivation to do it but food makes me feel better. I appreciate that.

WarmLightXO OP May 29th, 2022

@TreaureSeekers3

You make a really good point, it's incredibly easy to forget things we're grateful for when we aren't feeling our best. That's a fantastic example, I'm so glad you have those people in your life <3 Thanks for sharing :)

@WarmLightXO thank you

I need it

ASilentObserver May 30th, 2022

@WarmLightXO yayyyy, thank you for initiating it Warm. Can't wait to attend one with everyone. <#

MyNameIsNicole May 31st, 2022

@ASilentObserver obs you posted this like five times hehe, but I have deleted the duplicates😃<3

WarmLightXO OP May 30th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Looking forward to seeing you there! ❤

Lou73 May 30th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

I appreciate this blanket for keeping me warm whilst it rains outside haha ☔️

WarmLightXO OP May 31st, 2022

@Lou73

That sounds perfect and cozy hehe

ThoughtfulBlossom May 30th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Hello, Elliot! I am very excited to officially be one of the Appreciation check-in hosts! Thank you for giving me such an amazing opportunity to spread the meaning of appreciation, and also create such a supportive environment. 😊 ❤️

WarmLightXO OP May 31st, 2022

@ThoughtfulBlossom

We're sooo excited to have you Blossom <3<3<3

EvolvedScorpio June 2nd, 2022

@WarmLightXO I appreciate the help I got to get vital meds. Thanks

WarmLightXO OP June 2nd, 2022

@EvolvedScorpio

Oooh, that's a good one. I'm appreciative of that for you as well! Thanks for sharing :)

cloudySummer June 2nd, 2022

I appreciate the choice of name, makes it more accessible.

@cloudySummer

Love that! Accessibility for all <3 Thanks for sharing! Hope to see you at some check-ins :)

cloudySummer June 2nd, 2022

@WarmLightXO 'Gratefulness' is such a heavy word, it's reserved for the big things for me. Appreciation is lighter.

That's an interesting difference, I always love hearing how people associate words 😊

blueSea4088 June 2nd, 2022

I appreciate 7 Cups for existing. Because I can come here now that I have discovered it and begin to work on myself from the comfort of my own home, on my own time and terms.

@blueSea4088

100% agreed, it's very warm, convenient, accessible and supportive. Thank you for sharing, hope to see you at some appreciation check-ins! <3

mary31 June 2nd, 2022

@WarmLightXO

i appreciate my health (was in bed two weeks ago) and hope I can sleep a bit more after lunch.

@mary31

Thanks for sharing friend <3 That's an awesome thing to be grateful for, I'm so glad to hear it's improving for you. I hope to see you at some check-ins to continue that gratitude :) Rest well!

Offmytrack June 3rd, 2022

@WarmLightXO So it only follows that by practicing appreciation frequently, we can improve our mindsets and overall wellbeing! I do that regurlay.

WarmLightXO OP June 3rd, 2022

@Offmytrack

That's great to hear! I hope you'll do it with us some as well 💚

Dalladi June 3rd, 2022

I’m grateful to be healing and letting go of the generational trauma that sits like a weight on my chest so I can finally become who I most hoped, and allow others to become that too.

@WarmLightXO

WarmLightXO OP June 3rd, 2022

@Dalladi

This is absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing. I'm grateful for that too, you're going to do amazing things 💕

onwardforevenmore June 4th, 2022

what’s one thing you appreciate today?

My friends who are still supporting me on this 7th week of covid! They are wonderful, calling and having video chats with me from around the world, listening, asking questions, caring, and being there for me so I don't feel alone! I'm so thankful and grateful for caring supportive friends!

WarmLightXO OP June 4th, 2022

@onwardforevenmore

Awww, how kind!! I'm so glad to hear you have such a lovely support system, and I hope you get to feeling better soon <3

GoldenNest2727 June 6th, 2022

Are you still looking for hosts? I can share your initiate in the chatrooms if you are.

WarmLightXO OP June 6th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

We are indeed, that would be much appreciated! <3

ibrightmoon June 17th, 2022

Today, I appreciate that I am alive as well as my sister. I appreciate the strength, will and hope that I receive everyday from Yahveh to evolve and progress in my mental health.

WarmLightXO OP June 18th, 2022

@ibrightmoon

What an amazing sentiment 💚💛 Thank you for sharing!

EmbStitcher33 June 23rd, 2022

Today I appreciate all the plants that are growing that I tend to everyday. The ones that are growing...lol. Not the ... other ones...

Especially my aloe plants... got this one that's been with us for over 4 years now... she's given us so many pups! I think I've got about 20 pots growing out there now... Might have to take them to a farmer's market or something...

that said.. I appreciate the sun and the rain that help nourish them too...

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 11th, 2022

@EmbStitcher33

Aww the plants, the sun, the rain, lovely combination, Emb. Thankyou for sharing. ❤