Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Compliment Garden!

January 30th, 2022

_1643540101.compliment garden.jpg

Presenting,

Compliment Garden!

The rules are simple and easy- all you have to do is tag people who you appreciate on this platform and give them an honest, genuine compliment to make their day!

Iโ€™ll start!

@VerseArt You've always been kind to me, and I see you doing lot of good to the community!

@Clarisse29 Thanks for giving me the idea of Compliment Garden from your post here. You even encouraged me to start this thread where anyone on cups can compliment any fellow on cups any day and time! Thanks for being sweet and supportive.

If you wish to send a heartfelt appreciation for yourself or a peer on 7cups, you can use the Peer Appreciation Form as well. (Yes, you can appreciate anonymously also) โค

Moonlemon48 January 30th, 2022

@Fristo Thank you for being so awesome and starting this thread! We appreciate you more than our words could ever explain!<3

idkanametoput August 9th, 2022

@Moonlemon48 i dont know you much, but from reading your comments, you seem like such a sweet and genuine person :)

@sunisshiningandsoareyou Mentioning one of the best sun on the planet xD i dont really have a lot of words to describe how really *incredible* you are! Your replies always make me happy cry lol, you make everyone feeel soo soo loved and you always know the right things to say, you acknowledge everyone and make everyone feel like a "someone" So dearesttt sunny, i want to say that i really do appreciate you and i adore you too hehe. Thank you for making cups such an amazing place with your bright sun, youre the sun of my life now xD i am so happy to call you my friend (or should i say sibling lol) we havent even spoken in PMs yet we already have so many weird jokes already xD Thank you for showing everyone how to love and *thank you* for showing me how to love <3 *sending some extra love your way today*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 18th, 2022

@Moonlemon48

(I'll be honest hehe, I was so blown away, I couldn't form words when I first read these words ๐Ÿคง)

Moonlingggg (Moon+sibling :P) orrrr let's just agree on MoonDuckling for you ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Moonducklingggg, I'm grateful--- immensely grateful---- beyond grateful to have met someone as amazing as you! I'd really try describing what makes you incredible too but I know any amount of words will only fall short here! You made me feel like a someone and you always make me and others around feel like a someone too, it's perhaps a sibling thing to do, huh? :P (great minds? Yes) (sibling game strong? Also yes xD)

Your messages always make me cry happy tears too oof, not even kidding, this right here, feels like someone's chopping a million onions around me currently! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thankyou for being your wonderful self, you ace this thing called "I'm a ducky who makes people feel good about themselves", you teach the world to be kind and to be open to love and that's just few of the many things you're brilliant at!

Today and everyday, it's a pleasure to be known by *you*, you're one of my favorite "someone's" here and it has been a joyful ride thus far, only looking forward to more happy tears, more jokes, more *seeing*, more forum stumbles and and and making our sibling game stronger than ever!

The brightest and the most beautiful ducky I know! Love love and more love along with squishy *hugsss* โค

(Shouts loudly--- someone stop chopping the onions now lol, we have a heart shaped River hereee๐Ÿ˜ขโค)

Happy900 August 10th, 2022

@Moonlemon48 Thank you for your support.

HansSCN August 11th, 2022

@Happy900

m2

@VaryingCloud Hey hey lovely! A quick thank you to youu, you are such an amazing person and i wonder how i didnt meet you earlier haha but yes thanks to the forums i now know someone sooo amazing like you does exist and it makes this world a better place to live, your pfp was intimidating at first i wont lie xD but then we spoke and you were soooooooo swwweeett it almost made me cry lol, sometimes i just stare at the wall and realize oh cloud said that today and its such a happy moment lol xD I genuninely appreciate you and your kindness, you rock cloud <3

VaryingCloud January 31st, 2022

@Moonlenon48

Awww my wonderful Moonieee! โค๏ธ Do you even know how sweet and awesome you yourself are? Someone I can imagine dancing in on Angelโ€™s feet. But you know what? Youโ€™re better than those fairies and angels.. because you are real! And oh my goodness! : p Has my pfp been mean to you? *goes in the past and intimidates pfp* : p : ) โค๏ธ

Mooniee, I am so touched by your lovely words! The way you treasure people around you is incredible! The people who know you are very lucky to have you in their lives! Youโ€™re a miracle! โค๏ธ : )

@Sher217 hola to my amazing sensei!(teacher) you have taught me so much about cups and so much about real life too! i so love our deep conversations and i always learn something new from you, i dont know if i have ever said this, but sher i look up to you always and i know sher will have a really smort solution to all my small to big issues, not only find solutions but ask thought provoking questions and help me find answers on my own! Thank you for always having my back and thank you for always hearing out all my new ideas! You are my biggest support system and i really value our time together! thank you for being such an incredible person sher!! We love you<3

Sher217 February 1st, 2022

@Moonlemon48

Hey there Lemon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much for your kindness! I believe in you and I think you are a rising star. I'm thankful for you allowing me to be a part of your journey. I enjoy our conversations very much as they also cause me to think or consider certain things as well. Thank you for having found me ๐Ÿ’œ

~ Sher

@LavenderHere hola pav! heres an appreciation note, thank you for being such an amazing leader and looking out for everyone! we really appreciate you and your kind words alot! i love the casual chats we have and the fun group sessions! you do so much for the community and we love you for everything! youre the most kindest and most amazing person! Keep being awesome and keep sharing cookies xD

@cherryyblossoms hey awesome lily! knowing you has been such a pleasure! youre the perfec definition of "kind heart and a brave soul" you are never afraid of saying anything and live your life as it comes, youre so funnt whenever i speak to you i always smile ear to ear, your love for cats and your fear of dogs is *has no words* thank you for introducing me to some amazing animes and thank you for giving me a chance to look into your heart, your heart is beautiful just like you. xo

@cheerfulIcecream One of the funnies and super supportive people i know! your support sessions>>>> they are so amazing just like you, you include everyone and make everyone feel so safe and secure. your humor is elite and i am so glad i know someone like you hehe, heres to you karmala, i appreciate you alot!

@theriverissinging my loveliessttt jagguu, youre such a wonderful human being, your presence seems to light up all the rooms! you always make me smile and you always know the funniest things to say. Thank you being sooooo coool and thank you for being *you* I have never said this but i appreciate you and i appreciate your work! You are an amazing friend even if the hamster looks terrified xD keep being awesome! we love you<3

cherryyblossoms January 30th, 2022

*touched* thank you so much moon, I'm so happy to receive that message from you.

I'm extremely proud of knowing someone like you, you have been always an inspiration not just for me but for everyone who knows you as well.

you're an amazing pure soul that can't be described in some words, you're so much more than that.

I love you so much ๐Ÿ’—

LavenderHere January 30th, 2022

@Moonlemon48 Thank you so much for the lovely note, and you're really awesome too. Looking forward to seeing you around more, and thank you for being here and doing all you do

cheerfulIceCream January 30th, 2022
@Moonlemon48
OMA ๐Ÿฅบ it's so lovely of you to remember me and say these things. :D
You're such a beautiful human being and I like having you around especially because your profile picture always makes me think that duck is trying to jump out xD. Keep being you! Looking forward to attending your moonie sessions, ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’œ
theriverissinging January 31st, 2022

@Moonlemon48

๐Ÿฅบ indumathiii ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ I have no words XD thank you so much for making my day haha. I am really glad to have met a beautiful person like you. You are always so supportive of me and everyone else, trying your best and it shows! It's a big thing to take out time and appreciate these folks, so thank you for that and thank you for all you do. You are the duck we all need in our lives ๐Ÿ’ loaf you back ๐Ÿ’

BeautifulSun298501 January 30th, 2022

@Fristo

This is a great idea and the picture is pretty, too!

VerseArt January 30th, 2022

Hello @Fristo ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much for the lovely compliment and a beautiful thread. It's wonderful to see that now anyone on the site can compliment whenever they wish! ๐Ÿ’›

@Clarisse29, It's always a joy to see your work. Thank you for everything you do here! โค๏ธ

Clarisse29 January 30th, 2022

@VerseArt

Thank you so much Verse! <3

Clarisse29 January 30th, 2022

@Fristo

this is such an awesome thread Fristo! Thank you for the sweet compliment!

I'd like to compliment:

@OuiCherie : You're so phenomenally hardworking Cherie! thank you for giving so much to our happy little community, you're a rockstar <3

@SoulfullyAButterfly : Literally one of the most talented people ever! You're somebody who inspires me tons Soul!

@Bubblegumwings1234 : Bubble! You're always such a joy to be around! Thank you for always being so kind and awesome! <3

@VerseArt : You're so awesome Verse, one of the best leaders that I've ever worked with! <3 Kudos to you!

SoulfullyAButterfly January 30th, 2022

@Clarisse29 Thank you Clarisse โค๏ธ Your constant support and words of appreciation get me going. It has been amazing knowing and getting to work with you as well.

SoulfullyAButterfly January 30th, 2022

Gratitude, showing appreciation as well as planting a compliment garden not only brightens up the day of the person receiving your token of acknowledgment but also helps us. Though our lists may be endless, I like how we can come back to this garden and share different messages that foster this practice.

Some Compliments:

@GlenM - I appreciate all your support and admire the fact that you encourage me and the community to offer feedback - your openness to new ideas as well as appreciation gets our ecosystem blooming!

@Heather225 - I appreciate your proactiveness in helping every individual and myself thrive in the community. Thank you for believing in my strengths and mentoring me with feedback that continues to shape my growth.

@Hope - Thank you for sharing your wisdom, supporting different viewpoints, and everything you do for our community - our chats always help me think of more ways to improve things.

@ASilentObserver - Thank you for believing in me!

@Fristo - Thank you for sharing your creative leadership and support for leaders with everyone. I appreciate all the dedication you share and look forward to supporting your ideas.

@ouiCherie - You are an awesome mentee and I couldn't have been happier to get to be part of your journey. I always look forward to supporting you.

@Clarisse29 - I appreciate all the hard work you pour into the community, including the content world - your skills, proactiveness, and dedication are appreciated.

@GoldenRuleJG - Thanks for being a star in the content world and as a leader, listener, and user of the community. I love your enthusiasm for improvement, as well as your creative ideas and proactiveness to deliver quality support.

@GoldenNest2727 - I appreciate you for being dedicated to learning things, asking for constructive feedback as well as your continued support. I am glad I have got to meet and mentor you.

@ The entire community at 7 Cups - Whether we have met, worked together, or not - thank you for being part of this community. Your presence is appreciated and we are ready to support you!

GoldenNest2727 January 30th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

How kind of you! Thanks for thinking of me!

_1643585406.Yay!.jpg

SoulfullyAButterfly January 31st, 2022

@GoldenNest2727 you are welcome, awesome image!

GoldenRuleJG January 31st, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly Thank you so much Soul. You have put so much creativity into the roles you take on and are an encouraging leader. Your passion for what you do is apparent. Big thank you for the work you do โค๏ธ

SoulfullyAButterfly January 31st, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG thanks for your support

pinkBeing3257 January 31st, 2022

@LovetoGod has been very kind supporter I've met on this platform. Talking to you brings different kind of energy. Thank you for motivating, understanding and guiding me through my issues. Grateful โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

Moonlemon48 February 2nd, 2022

@Starlasky Staralalala has been super compassionate towards all of us and especially teens! She is always super kind and she lights all the rooms she's in with her star powers xD Starla, you always bring super big smiles to our face and always make sure everyone is being included and that everyone is having fun! I love the way you cherish everyone around you! The care and politeness you show is always admirable! Thank you for being you and thank you for being an incredible human being! (hope this makes up for yesterday's embarrassemet xD) We love you! โ™ก

tenor.gif

Starlasky February 2nd, 2022

@Moonlemon48

This really teared me up! And probably the biggest smile that my cheeks hurt ๐Ÿ˜›. This is soo sweet, awww! I really appreciate how you're so adorable and amazing! You bring smiles on everyone's face and definitely brighten up someone's day, especially mine! (You keep getting me embarrassed and all sheepish ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ™ˆ) lots of love and hugs! ๐Ÿ’™

Wait, got something else to say too! I'm really very proud of you! I still remember when you were a newbie here! I'm so happy to see the growth you have here! And appreciate all you do here, you make a huge impact and keep growing and achieving everything, I'm here for you, to support and be your cheerleader! I wish you immense joy for the achievements and encouragement to try again when you don't make it in the first time ๐Ÿ’™

Moonlemon48 February 2nd, 2022

@DonaldDraper Where do I start lol? you're extraordinary xD You're such a beautiful human being and oh I love your (lameon) jokes xD You are always so kind and you always carry super positive vibes with you! You have a heart of gold and you do have your way with words I must say hehe. Thanks for letting me win always xD forever grateful lollll. You amaze everyone all the time with your kindness, words and funny jokes. Thank you for all that you do and thank you for being such an awesome hoooomannn.

tenor.gif

February 5th, 2022

@MoonLemon48 Thanks to you, I know where to start lol?
you're extraordinary xD
You're such a beautiful human being and oh I love all your jokes xD
You are always so sweet and positive!
You have a bigg heart and you get my jokes hehe.
Thanks for thinking you won :p *throws ๐Ÿ…* me win always xD
You are a great company fosho. Thank you for all that you do and thank you for being such an awesome hoooomannn.

tenor.gif

Starlasky February 2nd, 2022

@Fristo

For you!

@Victor04 @Moonlemon48 @EmmaE @navyHouse3677 @lueurspace
@Brahmm @HelaHeals @Fristo @Bubblegumwings1234 @Angelx28
@rrretsuko @emotionalTalker2260 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @FighterAroi @artsysoul22

navyHouse3677 February 2nd, 2022

@Starlasky

Wow it's awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, star ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Thank you for this

emotionalTalker2260 February 2nd, 2022

@Starlasky

awww, thatโ€™s so beautiful ๐Ÿ’•

Moonlemon48 February 3rd, 2022

@Starlasky awww thank you starlaโ™ก*sends alot of love*

Moonlemon48 February 3rd, 2022

@Angelx28 tenor.gif

This post has been deleted